blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:17:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 161426 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: March 15, 2014, 10:55:09 AM »

That

Apologies to all  and sincere apologies to the person who I asked a lot of during this!

G

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 15, 2014, 10:56:57 AM »

Sigh.

Keep posting. You've not done a Blatch/Thorpe/riverdave ffs. Yeah, your rep takes a hit and ppl are gonna be annoyed for a bit, but its not the worst crime in the world.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 15, 2014, 11:03:43 AM »

Keep posting.

Satellites do lead to strange dynamics, especially DtD ones as you're likely to end up on tables and situations where you know the other players, either ones you get on with and might soft play or ones you dislike and end up targetting.

Overall think youve been punished enough by being banned from DtD etc.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 15, 2014, 11:14:22 AM »

takes a big man to make that post, well done mate.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 15, 2014, 11:16:21 AM »

And there's not many bigger than milli.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 15, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »

And there's not many bigger than milli.
Stop posting imo

not really obv

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 15, 2014, 11:37:29 AM »

Wp Milli.

Like you said, what you did isn't that bad but you know it can't be tolerated and fair play for owning up and definitely keep posting and bounce back no problem.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 15, 2014, 01:21:05 PM »

Think you should keep posting. Im sure alot of people, probably myself included have done similar things in the past. Im with Alex and a few others in saying i dont actually think theres loads wrong with it, as why shouldnt you want your mate to go through with you, especially ina  large field. Seems only natural.
As Sharplea said, you havent stolen any money or grimmed anyone. I guess the only thing is a few people have stuck up for you and vouched when you said you were totally innocent, so they may feel slightly let down. AM sure however in most peoples views, reputation wise, it will mostly be intact.
As i said, think it would be a shame for blonde to lose the diary, this place seems to be more quiet and dead on the diary front.
Good luck, ill be following the diary for sure.

ps, just as a word of advice, its clear that a career in horse race gambling isnt for you! Cheesy 

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 15, 2014, 01:39:54 PM »

Time to come clean. Too many decent people have defended me for too long and I have protested my complete innocence too much.

I like to think I am a nice guy with a bit of a 'wrong un' edge, but what % that edge is exactly is for you to decide.

I admit to soft playing in this tournament and it isn't the first time I have done it. I am not going to out any other people involved or go into specifics but I have done it 3 times in total (once in a £1k satellite).

Whilst I did not see any of Guy's hands at any point (as we were in different rooms) we did communicate hands on a couple of occasions late on in the tournament and adjust our play accordingly. Fwiw out of the 5 hands that IPoker sent to us we had communicated 2 of them (the AA hand and the K5 hand).

Whilst I still don't think what we did was the worst thing ever (compared to grimming money / multi accounting), it was pretty damn stupid to say the least, especially as we were both practically locked for a seat before joining the same table. That said I am certainly not proud of it.

I think being banned from the DTD club and the IPoker network is probably punishment enough but if the forum would prefer that I stop posting completely then I am willing to do that as well.

I will sign out and log back in tomorrow and will go with whatever the majority decide. Just a simple "stop posting" or "keep posting" in this diary will suffice.

Sorry to those who put their trust in me.

Much love.

Appreciate the honesty from you Milli.

WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 15, 2014, 01:49:35 PM »

Villain in the T8 vs AA hand is Guy?

First time posters itt. Obv it was, yea.

Is it my first post itt? Apologies for not posting sooner, I read it often. Sorry it's also not on a lighter not also!

I could be wrong, but if I was looking at that hand as a part of a collusion investigation, I wouldn't be looking at preflop from you - it's obv standard and I'm sure even the I poker team are familiar with folding aces on the bubble of satellites.

Don't like to be the one to say it, but I'm afraid post flop (and indeed preflop from him) it looks like a really clear cut chip dump / soft play to me.

He's limped with junk rather than jamming so he doesn't put you at risk, he's then gone ahead on the flop so doesn't bet, nor on the turn, then he gives you 1bb on the river when you go ahead.

It's hard on you because you've done nothing specifically wrong, but it's hard to argue that you didn't communicate your cards with each other when you're in the same house and the hand plays out this way.

Again not saying you did, I'm just saying I can see why they think it's black and white.

Can you see what I'm saying?

Feel for you though mate, it's horrible spot to be in, esp if you literally do nothing wrong, maybe guy just unprompted tells you "oh shit I flopped two pair here mate!" Then you're in a horrible spot with no way out.

Wow

I find it very difficult to believe you would post something like that!

From the kid who threw his toys out of the pram when someone suggested he & his house mates might possibly collude both online at home and maybe even live, I strongly suggest you consider how you wish to be judged in this spot

I am frequently astounded how many judgements people have made about this hand, spot and total HH without knowing anything about it

If I told you that I opened every single one of Daves bbs when folded to would you still contest soft play?

If I told you that the complainant made 3x more chips from me in resteals than dave did would you still think its soft play and collusion ?

The aa hand is the most standard hand in satty history! Ignoring all the possibilities of how the hand plays out, ask yourself one question, if we were colluding do you think the hand ever goes to showdown?

Oh dear... this doesn't look too clever now does it.

Wp with the honesty millidonk. I guess it's one of those things people think is victimless and never gets punished, so it'll be good for people to see this and deter similar or worse happening in the future. Hope you get back playing soon as i'm sure lessons will/have been learnt.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 15, 2014, 03:27:41 PM »

Stick around please, if everybody who had played soft vs a mate in a satellite were banned there wouldn't be many folk left to play in them.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 15, 2014, 03:31:56 PM »

Defo keep posting

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 15, 2014, 03:32:31 PM »

Stick around please, if everybody who had played soft vs a mate in a satellite were banned there wouldn't be many folk left to play in them.

This....

Defo Keep Posting.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 15, 2014, 03:44:15 PM »

Defo keep posting

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 15, 2014, 03:48:10 PM »

I am confused. So, are you saying you did collude? You shared what your hands were in game?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: