blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:35:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 110603 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2014, 01:56:39 PM »

Masters offers so far

Spoilsports:

A Master Cashback

Applies to bets placed prior to the start of the Tournament. (Thursday 10th April @ 2:30pm).
Cash back if your selection finishes 2nd or 3rd (including ties in The Masters.
Applies to bets placed on the Tournament Outright Only in The Masters.
Max refund €100 per customer (Currency equivalent).
Refund as cash.
Applies to win singles & win part of e/w singles only.
Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.

Paddy and Satan 6 places

Sadblokes:  £25 back as free bet if European wins

BeirFat Sports

Your bet wins if second to Rory Mc

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2014, 06:07:49 PM »

Mentioned an offer on Fred and prob worth repeating here.  Intertops are paying you if your player comes second.  DH rules apply.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2014, 12:03:12 AM »

What should u be looking at for First round leader market? I know the tee times are out tmrw morning so no doubt a few prices will get cut. Better to start early or late?
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2014, 12:11:05 AM »

Generally I like early but best to wait until you can get the weather forecast http://uk.weather.com/weather/today/USGA0032:1:US  and see if there is going to be a difference in wind conditions. 

One quirk of major tournaments is when the tv coverage starts.  If late players can watch others on the greens, that must be an advantage imo - assuming that the weather is neutral.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2014, 02:02:50 AM »

Whats up with Westwood recently? He has a good record at the masters not won anything in a while is he a no hoper this week?

Can get 15/8 on top 20 finish or is he really that far of the mark this year?

Can anyone give me some information before i set fire to my money

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2014, 05:14:09 AM »

Whats up with Westwood recently? He has a good record at the masters not won anything in a while is he a no hoper this week?

Can get 15/8 on top 20 finish or is he really that far of the mark this year?

Can anyone give me some information before i set fire to my money
Quote from BBC bud
Using the horses for courses theory, a better case might be made for Lee Westwood, despite his indifferent form so far this season. There were some encouraging signs that swing changes brought in by new coach Mike Walker are finally starting to bed in.
"I'm making progress," Westwood said. "I'm starting to feel better things in my swing and see better shots. Occasionally I'm hitting poor shots, but everyone does. It just seems I'm being a bit severely punished for my bad ones, but then again I'm biased."

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2014, 08:48:41 AM »

I like Westwood this week. He is showing signs of another revival and Has got zero pressure on him this week.

The Masters has a rich history of being the Major that the nearly men do very well in. Those guys that have been so close before, regular winners, who just can't and don't seem likely to win a Major, breakthrough.

Off the top of my head, Fuzzy, Ollie, Woosie, Crenshaw, Charl,  Bubba, even Freddie.

One of these days the field will crumble around him, more than he crumbles!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2014, 01:01:05 PM »

That's it

I'm sold

Mortgage on westwood

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2014, 08:28:55 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/golf/the-masters/leader-after-36-holes

Love this market on Sky. How many times have you had the leader going into the last round? Perfect opportunity.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »

To my way of thinking there are so many question marks regarding most of the players at the top of the market what with injury, tendency to crumble under pressure, and inconsistent form, so far this golfing season that I'm looking towards a changing of the guard and what would seem to most people as a shock result this time, so I've left them all out and gone with this lot.

Five musketeers in the win market mostly at very big prices:

Harris English @85, Russell Henley @320, Billy Horschel @260, Matteo Manassero @320, and Chris Bjorin(okay that was a joke) ThomasB @380.

A quiver full of darts thrown at the first round leader too also at working man's prices:

Horschel, Jimenez, Bjorn, and Manassero, all c140.

GL

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2014, 08:45:30 PM »

My darts consist of

Charl S - Top 10 finish and outright

M Leishman at 150 a few weeks ago whilst he was in contention in a US tour event

J Dufner EW 6 places

Z Johnson EW 6 places

Donald over Westwood at Evs

Top German - B Langer (basically a matchbet vs Kaymer) but thought 7/4 was too big

GL all punters

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2014, 08:46:20 PM »

To my way of thinking there are so many question marks regarding most of the players at the top of the market what with injury, tendency to crumble under pressure, and inconsistent form, so far this golfing season that I'm looking towards a changing of the guard and what would seem to most people as a shock result this time, so I've left them all out and gone with this lot.

Harris English @85, Russell Henley @320, Billy Horschel @260, Matteo Manassero @320, and Chris Bjorin(okay that was a joke) ThomasB @380.

A quiver full of darts thrown at the first round leader too also at working man's prices:

GL

Like English a lot, if anyone will change the guard it very well could be him.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2014, 08:54:38 PM »

GL

So it's not just me that will be cheering "up the 'arris".

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2014, 08:59:55 PM »

GL

So it's not just me that will be cheering "up the 'arris".

Haha, reminds me of an old guy I used to know. Reg was his name, must have been knocking 80 but would still kick the ball around with us kids. Always used to blow a raspberry through his hand when someone scored and said"up the O's"  It was only a few years later when someone told me it was because he supported Leyton Orient!
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2014, 09:34:17 PM »

Most of my stuff was based on the vc maiden winner bet and I have been betting various former winners to cover when I saw the opportunity, so I have

Zach J EW at 40-1

Bubba EW at 33-1

Adam S EW at 14-1

Phil win only at 14-1

Trev Imm EW at 250-1

Angel Cab EW at 66-1

Charl win only 47-1

I've done alright with these prices, but that's prob all down to Tigers absence, so might have been best to wait.  Best results would be Adam Charl or maiden winner along with some place money.  Various pensioner-types winning obv too horrid to consider. 

Looks like very light winds early so have gone for Rickie F and Angel Cab for first round leader.

Also Speith for top USA just on out of line price

Think that
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: