blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:22:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 107843 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 11, 2014, 06:54:36 PM »

I just about got out of it on the week by betting on Rory @ 2.06 on betty.

The little bugger made me sweat for it though.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 11, 2014, 07:02:40 PM »

I just about got out of it on the week by betting on Rory @ 2.06 on betty.

The little bugger made me sweat for it though.

Didn't he just Cheesy

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2014, 01:38:38 PM »

Back to humble fare for a week before the big guns return for the play-offs.

Doesn't seem to be much in the way of draw bias, but likely to be slightly better morning conditions, so I've gone for the rejuvenated Tim Clark as 1stRL.  Also had a bit on Ernie (even though he tees off in the afternoon), as his 1stRL odds of 40-1 seemed too long in relation to his win odds of 25-1.

FTW I'm on Clark again and Webb Simpson.  Simpson plays the course well and his best performances this year have been in second tier events.  Also had a go with the enigmatic Charles Howell EW and top ten and finally Byrd top ten. 
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2014, 10:35:35 AM »

Had a dabble on Eun-Hi Jee in the final ladies' major of the season @ 100/1 ew.

Small interests in Horschel and Baddeley in The Wyndham.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2014, 05:58:53 PM »

Had a go with Schwartzel at 50s for Play off Round 1.  He has been playing well except for his tendency to completely lose the plot for a few holes in every tournament.  Also gone for him as 1stRL as he has a nice early start.

Couldn't resist 10-1 about Kaymer top ten - I know he has lost form since his Pinehurst win, but 10-1 seems too big for a season's major winner.  Also went in at Streelman at the same price - he has top 5 finishes both times the play-offs have started at this course.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2014, 06:34:14 PM »

Had a go with Schwartzel at 50s for Play off Round 1.  He has been playing well except for his tendency to completely lose the plot for a few holes in every tournament.  Also gone for him as 1stRL as he has a nice early start.

Couldn't resist 10-1 about Kaymer top ten - I know he has lost form since his Pinehurst win, but 10-1 seems too big for a season's major winner.  Also went in at Streelman at the same price - he has top 5 finishes both times the play-offs have started at this course.

Sorry, have to ask, what does play off round 1 mean?
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2014, 06:45:20 PM »

Not sure I could get this thru on tft but Kev Streelman's grandparent's are buried near the 7th hole and his family live there. He hasn't been in much form but obviously gets inspired around here. Might not get the best of the forecast tho but he is 100/1 fixed odds and 130 win only on BF.

Q. What is it about this place??

KEVIN STREELMAN: It's pretty special to me. My family roots are here. My grandparents are buried right off No. 7 there. And it's home for my parents. So it's just -- it's a special, it's like a special home for me, special place.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 20, 2014, 07:34:31 PM »

Sorry, have to ask, what does play off round 1 mean?

The Fedex play-offs are the climax of the US season - the top 125 get in this week then I think 100 next week, 70? the week after and finally 30 for a zillion dollars.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2014, 08:43:58 PM »

If anyone fancies Rickie Fowler for The Barclays this w/e the 25/1 at Corals won't last long - he's 23 at one other then down to 21s.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 23, 2014, 10:51:28 PM »

Is Furyk the most consistent golfer on the tour, or what?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 23, 2014, 11:42:12 PM »

Guess who I backed?

WTF happened to Stenson............................?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 24, 2014, 12:07:48 AM »

Guess who I backed?

WTF happened to Stenson............................?

Tringale?

I'm not sure what happened to him, but I only flicked it on a few times to see what was happening, and he wasn't ever shown during those short periods.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 27, 2014, 10:44:40 PM »

I like Day this week, but not that keen on watching him as he takes for ever.

Hopefully I'll have to force myself in the final round.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 28, 2014, 10:42:00 PM »

Angel Cabrera is my idea of the winner of what is normally a birdiefest at Boston. 
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 29, 2014, 11:35:59 AM »

Small dabbles at big prices on Andres Romero and JB Holmes too.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: