blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 10:22:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272883 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 111275 times)
cheapwetsuit

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 19, 2015, 12:14:54 AM »

Bitter? That's your smiley mate.

I'll tell you what. I won't contribute.

Its clearly what you want. The place all to yourself.

Congrats. You got it.

I decided to buy the Outlook this week based on your recommend, and ended up with a Kaymer/Walker win double.  aftertiming Thanks for nothing.  Wink
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 19, 2015, 04:08:36 PM »

It's Ralph's turn  aftertiming

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 20, 2015, 07:06:29 PM »

Could this be the least surprising news ever on the LPGA tou?

www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/lpga-player-pancake-signs-deal-waffle-house/?cid

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 21, 2015, 08:17:38 PM »

I've jumped on board with Oleson @ 40/1 EW in Qatar.

Expecting him to hit form soon and have taken his -3 back nine today  as a clue.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 22, 2015, 01:46:41 PM »

Hmmm bogey-free -3 yesterday followed by a birdie-free +5 today and a MC.

That must be the worst morning squeeze ever.

Assembling a swat team to recover losses in the humana headed by Brendon Todd.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 22, 2015, 05:29:26 PM »

Ul Ralph.

One of life's great pleasures, imo, the morning squeeze.

Think we may need some tips for the horrendously titled Waste Management Phoenix Open, as Phil Q is head thataway.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 22, 2015, 09:59:16 PM »

Ul Ralph.

One of life's great pleasures, imo, the morning squeeze.

Think we may need some tips for the horrendously titled Waste Management Phoenix Open, as Phil Q is head thataway.

I look forward to our man on the spot Phil's selections for next week's Waste Management tourney and will certainly heed his wisdom which he will hopefully share with us as well as with Nellie Melba.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 27, 2015, 10:21:15 AM »

'arris English and Scott Piercy are my selections for the Phoenix event.  Both are in not bad form and play the course well. EW and top ten as usual.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 27, 2015, 12:02:16 PM »

There have been some decent sized changes to the Scottsdale course since last years event, I'vs seen suggestions it will be about 1 to 1 1/2 shots tougher per round. One of the differences is they have changed the driving lines and landing areas on some of the FW's to make it harder from the tee on some holes and redone a selection of bunkers to make them more relevant.

Course form might be worth a little less this week.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 27, 2015, 04:08:02 PM »

Yeah find that out after my selections obv.  You would have thought that it would have been something mentioned a bit more in the golf media.  Can't remember any mention of it last year, whereas they couldn't shut up about Doral being changed (albeit bigger changes)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 27, 2015, 04:56:52 PM »

Sorry bud, I was just really busy yesterday and intended posting last night.  Took a couple of small bets Garrigus and Horschel

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2015, 10:38:42 PM »

max homa        ✔ @maxhoma23
I wish I was playing Phx Open but then again I don't want 20,000 drunk frat guys makin fun of my last name while I try and hit an 8 iron

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2015, 10:46:15 PM »

Max Homa is a big talent. The frat guys won't be making fun of that name for long.

I have a fancy for Lefty this week. I'm well aware of his form over the past 12 months but he looked to be ball striking better than in a long time last week and he loves the crowd here. Nick Watney looks to be rounding back into form too and looks a decent price to my eye.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2015, 10:49:05 PM »

Max Homa is a big talent. The frat guys won't be making fun of that name for long.

I have a fancy for Lefty this week. I'm well aware of his form over the past 12 months but he looked to be ball striking better than in a long time last week and he loves the crowd here. Nick Watney looks to be rounding back into form too and looks a decent price to my eye.

gl mate. Homa does look talented doesn't he.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 30, 2015, 10:24:01 AM »

Was given a couple of tips by a golf expert for this weekend, though one is now a bit aftertimey.

Phoenix - Bubba (win only)

Dubai - Uilhein (Win & Top 5, both at fancy prices). Uilhein is 11 under after 16, 1 off the lead. Just the 56 holes left, then. How can I lose?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:32:59 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: