blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:55:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Tea Time Tales: A Fish and his chips
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tea Time Tales: A Fish and his chips  (Read 80960 times)
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 09:27:04 PM »

Gl with this

Cheers Nik

Geography. What led you to choose that subject? Any aspirations to pursue a career in it (depending on dem pokaz)? Are you seen as an outcast at uni because everyone who goes to Loughborough does sports science?

And the more Tal questions:

1. Favourite Simpsons episode
2. Best piece of advice you've ever given someone else
3. Guilty pleasure song
4. Prince "I studied Geography" William, Harry Styles, Shane Warne: who gets one night out on the town with Verndog?
5. Best sporting moment that didn't happen in Istanbul

Why Geography? 2 things really, i was good at it and love being outside. Have a huge passion for the outdoors, and walking etc etc, love the lake district! will discuss that in a later thread im sure.

1) Never been a big simpsons fan, so cant answer that one!
2) haha erm, dont knock it till youve tried it? Wink
3) Genesis- Invisible Touch or Fleetwood Mac- Everywhere
4) Shane Warne everyday, 1) i could chew his ear off 2) hed bring Hurley with him, #instaboner
5) 2005 ashes has to be up there doesnt it?

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 09:28:22 PM »

Well done on your recent performance in the GPS.

Few questions..
Can you tell us more about your experience at LUPS? Who would you say you have learnt most from in LUPS and what do you like about their game?

Do you prefer cash games or tournaments and Why?
What would you say is your best and worst poker attribute? money management, table selection...?

Ha, some great advertising here Stacks. Learnt alot from it, sitting in a game that strong makes you learn a lot, cant decide how to go into it too much. No brainer on my fave part of the game, watching our very own Rexas getting coolered hand after hand and nearly jumping into the oven was brilliant.

but how do you live though?

FML

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
DrDreh
RehK47

The Rehfish

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 09:58:06 PM »

Gl!

My question is: who do you enjoy stacking the most?

a law student at nottingham university, rehman is indeed terrible
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »

Gl!

MATT HARRIS AND TO SEE HIM TILT
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 10:27:11 PM »

Gl!

Ha no frankie!
Erm i guess im going to give a very boring and honest answer. To be honest, i dont get any real pleasure in taking big pots of any of the guys id call good mates, we all do it, and sometimes it is funny, but often everyone knows how difficult the game can be, and therefore winning all ins arent as satisfying as some random guy whose come in for the night.
If i had to pick one, it would have to be adiman, purely because it means ive won a hand of the luckiest leprechaun there is!

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 10:28:45 PM »

Gl!

Ha no frankie!
Erm i guess im going to give a very boring and honest answer. To be honest, i dont get any real pleasure in taking big pots of any of the guys id call good mates, we all do it, and sometimes it is funny, but often everyone knows how difficult the game can be, and therefore winning all ins arent as satisfying as some random guy whose come in for the night.
If i had to pick one, it would have to be adiman, purely because it means ive won a hand of the luckiest leprechaun there is!

Also because you're probs bored of stacking me, there was a time where most of the biggest pots you'd won were off me :p

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 10:30:02 PM »

Gl!

Ha no frankie!

Also because you're probs bored of stacking me, there was a time where most of the biggest pots you'd won were off me :p

with reactions like that, how can it ever be boring winning pots of you?

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »

Gl!

Ha no frankie!

I think u lying here . We all like stacking Matt and see him walking away mumbling none stop !!! Lol
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 10:35:11 PM »

Gl!

Ha no frankie!

I think u lying here . We all like stacking Matt and see him walking away mumbling none stop !!! Lol

haha i didnt deny a slight satisfaction, i have to be careful here remember, i need lifts to DTD!!

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 10:36:14 PM »

Gl!

Ha no frankie!

haha i didnt deny a slight satisfaction, i have to be careful here remember, i need lifts to DTD!!

Will begin marketing my new atm/taxi combo soon.

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 10:39:31 PM »

Gl!

Ha no frankie!

Will begin marketing my new atm/taxi combo soon.

at least doing that your might have a winning session! Cheesy

DrDreh
RehK47

The Rehfish

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 10:44:49 PM »

surely this makes stacking marris worth it?

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »

It is pretty cold in February...

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 10:50:46 PM »

This diaries like a public toilet.  I only came in cause I was desperate.
DrDreh
RehK47

The Rehfish

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 10:52:13 PM »

It is pretty cold in February...

WP.  Although it wasn't about the weather.  Still WP.  You leaving that home game was one of the funniest things i've witnessed.  Especially enjoyed the hourlong tilt discussion of the merits of folding top two.  Verndog won the lot that night...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:57:08 PM by EvenIThoughtIHadTheSet » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: