blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:37:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..  (Read 57487 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2014, 02:03:38 AM »

Nobody is ever going to admit to cheating, its human nature to just deny it whether u did or didn't
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2014, 02:04:31 AM »

Christ I'm a crap poster nowadays.

Taken about 10 posts to make the point I should have been able to make succinctly in 1.

And people will still probably think I'm trying to defend Guy and David.

You are still the Master.

Cheque is in the post.

As a bookmaker I bet you've heard that sentence a few times Smiley

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2014, 02:06:52 AM »

Nobody is ever going to admit to cheating, its human nature to just deny it whether u did or didn't

If this thread was about me and I was guilty, you would never see me on Blondepoker again.

Possibly after one apology / explanation.

If I was innocent, you would never stop me answering every point.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2014, 02:10:04 AM »

If this thread was about me and I was guilty, you would never see me on Blondepoker again.

aint it about time your brought back the poker bastard blog too keep all this stuff in check?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2014, 02:12:59 AM »

Everyone is different & if someone has home out of their way to cheat or collude, then why would they ever admit to it? If someone has tried to cheat or whatever, they are hardly going to admit it, so think nothing is going to change here.
Domaison

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2014, 02:18:53 AM »

So if they are innocent, then publishing HHs showing they didn't collude definitely would repair their reputation.

This (publishing HH's that look understandable from a satellite strategy perspective) doesn't definitely prove the charge at hand one way or another. Other factors are at play are they not? Collusion Software detects long term playing histories and patterns therein for example?

Not expressing a view on this particular case, btw, as I don't know all the facts.

Would I trust IPoker's collusion software to differentiate between a satellite and a regular tournament?

Absolutely not.

They don't even turn chat off as the bubble looms ffs.

I presume you do not play ipoker/DTD sats then if you do not trust the collusion software.

We should all be happy & accept they have been caught & just hope they can prove there innocence to Ipoker/DTD.  

Everyone knows that this goes on, but this forum is not the place to prove anything.

Both players have pretty solids reputations from what I have read & they don't need defending or accusing here IMHO.  

Domaison

BetBetbet......
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2014, 02:24:47 AM »

I don't play on IPoker full stop.

Two guys 100% colluded against me in a SNG about 5 years ago. It was so blatant it was nearly funny. Yet they said "not enough evidence".

Haven't played another hand on the site since (except for a couple of bowl tournies on Neil's site)

That was my main point really.

This thread shouldn't exist.

Fshhhee

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2014, 02:43:11 AM »

Just to add my penny worth I do not believe that for one moment that Dave and Guy are guilty of serious collusion but a little naive to be playing on the same IP address. However, I don't understand why I poker allows this to happen, you can't do this on other platforms.

And on the subject of folding AA, I wish I had against Guy in the last Live DTD Caribbean Package 15 months ago. 5 packages 7 left , I'm comfortable with 20 bigs. Guy shoves 15 bigs from SB, I'm BB AA!! Vs 78 flop 964 5 A Sad Crippled and go out 7th.
So I agree with previous comments folding AA on the bubble is a good thing and doesn't suggest collusion.

GL Dave and Guy in clearing your name and I hope DTD and I poker give you a fair hearing.
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2014, 02:59:31 AM »

If these lads were going to colude then they would not be doing it in the chat box!!! they would be on skype or something!! so its a definate case of sour grapes and venting anger at the bubble - in my opionion,
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2014, 03:04:36 AM »

I would suggest the main reason a decision was made so quickly is not to do with the hands/how they were played, but more to do with the fact they were on the same IP address, of course could be wrong.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2014, 03:06:08 AM »

mumblesbrook, why would they need skype, they are in the same house

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2014, 03:16:22 AM »

A question to anyone reading:

If you was in the same house as someone playing a poker tournament and on the same poker table, would you honestly not collude? Or in the exact same situation tournament wise?

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2014, 03:22:07 AM »

Aaron, of course its possible no collusion has taken place, its just the scenario will nearly always lead people to think it could of, imo playing on same IP addy is always gonna be on  a hiding to nothing.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2014, 03:26:40 AM »

A question to anyone reading:

If you was in the same house as someone playing a poker tournament and on the same poker table, would you honestly not collude? Or in the exact same situation tournament wise?

Do you think anyone will say yes to that question?

I think temptation would get the better of many, but nobody will admit it.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2014, 03:41:49 AM »

Aaron, of course its possible no collusion has taken place, its just the scenario will nearly always lead people to think it could of, imo playing on same IP addy is always gonna be on  a hiding to nothing.

The fact that someone has already said that he thought 2 players was colluding before knowing they was in the same house would probably add to the scenario really. I very much doubt Dom knew anything about it, so seems there might have been something going on. But then again Dom did say a few pages back that he thought one player was just trying harder to knock him out than others, wouldn't say that is colluding. But as it stands it does seem very suspicious the whole situation & so far Dom has been proved right, even though many doubters who dag their heels in!

Woodsey - definitely doubt people would admit it, but I would say most would help themselves in that situation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: