blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:32:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The 24 thread with US paced spoilers
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The 24 thread with US paced spoilers  (Read 6948 times)
wazz

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2014, 11:41:22 PM »

I torrent it

Good episode today

Really enjoyed freeze-framing the zoom in on dalston to find out where exactly it was, not far from me and a pub i go to semi-regularly Smiley
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2014, 11:57:33 PM »

Super-gravelly voice guy clearly going to persuade Chloe to do some nefarious hacking on the override thingy then try to do a deal to trade it to the Chinese/Russians so they can go God-mode on all the US military toys.

Also, Jack really isn't a fan of letting people stand trial for things is he - it's lucky for Andy Coulson that Jack wasn't in charge of the phone-hacking thing otherwise he might have got thrown out of a 5th floor window.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2014, 08:38:56 AM »

Chloe to be revealed as an antagonist to Jack, she will come down on the side of the Edward snowden baddy, Jack will end up killing her.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2014, 08:58:02 AM »

Chloe to be revealed as an antagonist to Jack, she will come down on the side of the Edward snowden baddy, Jack will end up killing her.

Argh- hope not!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2014, 10:39:44 AM »

Nah, Chloe will be conflicted, but she'll come good.

Jack needs a slap though for chatting to Audrey on the phone when he should have been protecting a device that will give the baddies (or goodies depending on your outlook) control over the US's satellites, nukes and whatever else.

Was a bit surprised when Jack threw Margot out of the window, although everyone in the US & British secret services seems fairly relaxed about it all really.  Imagine if he'd bitten her on the shoulder though!!  There'd be outrage Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2014, 11:36:00 AM »

Nah, Chloe will be conflicted, but she'll come good.

Jack needs a slap though for chatting to Audrey on the phone when he should have been protecting a device that will give the baddies (or goodies depending on your outlook) control over the US's satellites, nukes and whatever else.

Was a bit surprised when Jack threw Margot out of the window, although everyone in the US & British secret services seems fairly relaxed about it all really.  Imagine if he'd bitten her on the shoulder though!!  There'd be outrage Wink

Smiley

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2014, 10:14:52 PM »

President Heller would be so pissed off that he didn't get a silent clock.

That's because he isn't dead. Chloe hacked the feed for the camera on the drones to keep the image of Heller on there (like in Speed), then Jack rushed out and got him off the pitch.

I started typing that as a joke, but by the end of it, I believe it. 

My lad guessed this after looking up Heller on IMDB and saw he was in 12 episodes and then promptly told me.

Ah! The element of surprise
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2014, 11:44:12 PM »

"Yo, Jack - I know you just prevented half of London being blown up today but NO TIME TO FUCKING CHILL you've got to now stop World War 3 starting whilst the Russians go all shooty on you".
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2014, 12:01:39 AM »

Nice to see Cheng again

Ah! The element of surprise
wazz

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 07:33:49 PM »

Excellent episode, stuff moving very fast!

Quite amusing to see them get from borough market to liverpool street station in seconds.

Jack never remembers to touch in with his oyster card, gonna rack up lots of fines.
wazz

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »

Not too sure about last nights' episode tbh, bit of a departure
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2014, 03:41:04 PM »

I want more!!!! Gripping episode as usual!!
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2014, 07:41:23 PM »

Reckon there'll be another season. Solid ratings in US and left on a bit of a cliffhanger.

GG Audrey - she got the full silent clock as well!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2014, 07:59:03 PM »

Felt it was a solid final episode. Its been an average season but the last few episodes were very good. Obviously are going to go for another season, I presume they will finally bring Kim back into it at some point.

Remarkable how quickly everyone gets around London in the 24 universe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: