blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:29:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Best Ever Bet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Ever Bet  (Read 13893 times)
stribling

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2014, 01:15:42 AM »

Sitting at work when a friend pops up on MSN Messenger (how we communicated around work), lets me know the moment we all wait for weeks, Camel has chucked up a horse on Blonde.

Sneak away to the toilet to call up Laddies and lose my head for a moment and chuck £40 win 8/1 (Balla for myself)

Go back to my desk and wait until said friend pops up with emoticons announcing our victory.

Found this...

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=44651.0

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2014, 09:13:03 AM »

Sitting at work when a friend pops up on MSN Messenger (how we communicated around work), lets me know the moment we all wait for weeks, Camel has chucked up a horse on Blonde.

Sneak away to the toilet to call up Laddies and lose my head for a moment and chuck £40 win 8/1 (Balla for myself)

Go back to my desk and wait until said friend pops up with emoticons announcing our victory.

Found this...

Happy days.

That was, almost to the day, 5 years ago.

And he's still getting the lot.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2014, 09:32:46 AM »

Found this...

Happy days.

That was, almost to the day, 5 years ago.

And he's still getting the lot.

Three pages of congrats too. Halcyon days indeed!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2014, 02:18:41 AM »

thoasands on beckham to make the world cup squad for 2010  8/11  went  1/33 that same day before he broke his ankle was so gutted.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2014, 03:04:15 AM »

thoasands on beckham to make the world cup squad for 2010  8/11  went  1/33 that same day before he broke his ankle was so gutted.

I remember you posting that bet and how sick the run out was. Unreal. Remember how bullish you were when you posted it originally.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2014, 10:24:22 AM »

One of my faves was when I tipped the colts -3.5 vs the jags, Jones agreed with me and slowly I kept pressing, all the shrewdies got on for chunks, was the biggest bet I had ever had at the time. We posted it up on here and to our horror the camel stated he was big the other way (felt like we had lost already)

I remember I was in DTD that evening as the colts won by 35 Smiley

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2014, 11:54:25 AM »

One of my faves was when I tipped the colts -3.5 vs the jags, Jones agreed with me and slowly I kept pressing, all the shrewdies got on for chunks, was the biggest bet I had ever had at the time. We posted it up on here and to our horror the camel stated he was big the other way (felt like we had lost already)

I remember I was in DTD that evening as the colts won by 35 Smiley

Think that was the weekend I stayed at yours for a Rendezvous festival in 2009?

I made the final of the main, and then snap busted in about 3 hands Cheesy

I remember you saying that you thought it was golden, but Keith had said he liked the other side...

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2014, 12:41:28 PM »

I remember you posting that bet and how sick the run out was. Unreal. Remember how bullish you were when you posted it originally.

the whole story is very funny, remind me when i see you next
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2014, 03:07:44 PM »

Wayne Mardle to win the World Darts Championship, tipped up by Mr Dubai.

Might have a massive coup.

If i told you a 5time world championship semi finalist was 1000-1 for said event you would think im mad. But thats the case in Darts this year. The only downside is the player is RETIRED! But story is friend was out last night rang me and said pop to pub for few beers, whilst there bump into Wayne Mardle who i met at Luton a few years ago when he was deep in GUKPT. Said hello and watched him throw a few arrows. Apparently he been training more than ever, has averaged 108 in a match for a Romford pub team last week and the drift he used to have into the 5 and 1 beds seems to have gone. Obviously its far easier throwing great in non pressure matches than it is on the big stage but he was always a big stage player- talented but inconsistent. Said all family problems are sorted and the commentary has re-ignited his passion into the game and he is back in love with it. The plan is for him to start playing on the tour again September time so should be coming to the boil by December, could be 50s come then if he averaging 100s in games. Ive rang ladbrokes, hills and corals for prices- am expecting 1000s with them but Ladbrokes odds compiler not in until tomoro and other 2 are getting back to me. 1000s with skybet now, recommend max bet each way Tikay

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2014, 03:14:03 PM »

Wayne Mardle to win the World Darts Championship, tipped up by Mr Dubai.

Might have a massive coup.

If i told you a 5time world championship semi finalist was 1000-1 for said event you would think im mad. But thats the case in Darts this year. The only downside is the player is RETIRED! But story is friend was out last night rang me and said pop to pub for few beers, whilst there bump into Wayne Mardle who i met at Luton a few years ago when he was deep in GUKPT. Said hello and watched him throw a few arrows. Apparently he been training more than ever, has averaged 108 in a match for a Romford pub team last week and the drift he used to have into the 5 and 1 beds seems to have gone. Obviously its far easier throwing great in non pressure matches than it is on the big stage but he was always a big stage player- talented but inconsistent. Said all family problems are sorted and the commentary has re-ignited his passion into the game and he is back in love with it. The plan is for him to start playing on the tour again September time so should be coming to the boil by December, could be 50s come then if he averaging 100s in games. Ive rang ladbrokes, hills and corals for prices- am expecting 1000s with them but Ladbrokes odds compiler not in until tomoro and other 2 are getting back to me. 1000s with skybet now, recommend max bet each way Tikay

That was an awesome April fool.  Sitting at home watching Mardle's price collaspe as the skybet loltraders had him for fortunes!  Think they cut him to 100/1 at one stage even though he was never playing in a million years because he didn't even have a tour card to try and qualify!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 03:37:34 PM by arbboy » Logged
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2014, 04:22:08 PM »

this is defo my best bet now

07 Oct 2014 00:28
Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Redskins
Last Touchdown Scorer, Niles Paul (Te), 12/1 Single £40.00
WON
£520.00
Show Details
07 Oct 2014 00:27
First Touchdown Scorer, Niles Paul (Te), 12/1 Single £40.00
LOST
£0.00
Show Details
07 Oct 2014 00:26
Last Touchdown Scorer, Niles Paul (Te), 12/1 Single £80.00
WON
£1,040.00
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2014, 04:22:39 PM »

this is defo my best bet now

07 Oct 2014 00:28
Last Touchdown Scorer, Niles Paul (Te), 12/1 Single £40.00
WON
£520.00
Show Details
07 Oct 2014 00:27
First Touchdown Scorer, Niles Paul (Te), 12/1 Single £40.00
LOST
£0.00
Show Details
07 Oct 2014 00:26
Last Touchdown Scorer, Niles Paul (Te), 12/1 Single £80.00
WON
£1,040.00

wow, what a spot!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2014, 04:25:18 PM »

its a losing bet....
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2014, 04:32:35 PM »

its a losing bet....

Makes up for Becks!  Which firm was that with?
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2014, 04:41:00 PM »

would prefer not to say mate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: