blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:45:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Ched Evans
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 45 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ched Evans  (Read 112011 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2014, 09:26:10 PM »

So the McCannns got away with murder and Ched Evans is nit a rapist?
Did M15 kill Princess Diana?
And are the Americans responsible for 9/11?

Thinking before making comments as if they are facts. How can you possibly know what happened to Madeline McCann?

Surely the independence referendum should have taught you something?

I know her parents neglected their duty and she was perhaps snatched.  That is a bigger crime than what Ched done in my books. 

I have at no stage said he wasn't guilty, all I have said is he is not responsible for the acts of his supporters, and I don't think he should apologise to the victim here if he genuinley believes he is innocent.   I know of a number of people who have been sent down by a jury who have been innocent only for the convictions to be over turned anda number of them had appeals refused. 

Are you serious?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2014, 09:46:12 PM »

Thinking before making comments as if they are facts. How can you possibly know what happened to Madeline McCann?

I know her parents neglected their duty and she was perhaps snatched.  That is a bigger crime than what Ched done in my books. 

I have at no stage said he wasn't guilty, all I have said is he is not responsible for the acts of his supporters, and I don't think he should apologise to the victim here if he genuinley believes he is innocent.   I know of a number of people who have been sent down by a jury who have been innocent only for the convictions to be over turned anda number of them had appeals refused. 

Are you serious?

100%
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 23, 2014, 10:46:20 PM »

I think for now, he should be banned at least until his complete 5 year sentence is served.

If he's innocent, he should concentrate on clearing his name. When he's exonerated, then he can return straight away.

If he's guilty, the football pitch is no place for a rapist. Football players who are caught match fixing or even spot fixing are banned for life.

Any ban less than life completely trivialises the crime.

Find yourself another career away from the limelight.

I really couldn't disagree with this more.

The legal system has run its course, Evans is now a free man and should be allowed to get back to work and re-integrate with society. He's unlikely to repeat the offence whilst he is at work so I can't see any reason why you would want him unemployed instead.

A ban from the FA should be for footballing reasons. Performance enhancing drugs, match fixing etc not for things completely unrelated to football.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 24, 2014, 12:48:40 AM »

I think for now, he should be banned at least until his complete 5 year sentence is served.

If he's innocent, he should concentrate on clearing his name. When he's exonerated, then he can return straight away.

If he's guilty, the football pitch is no place for a rapist. Football players who are caught match fixing or even spot fixing are banned for life.

The legal system has run its course, Evans is now a free man and should be allowed to get back to work and re-integrate with society. He's unlikely to repeat the offence whilst he is at work so I can't see any reason why you would want him unemployed instead.

A ban from the FA should be for footballing reasons. Performance enhancing drugs, match fixing etc not for things completely unrelated to football.

good post, big plus 1.

i love camels posts, they are like how i played poker 1 year ago, find the most fps way to rationalise something Cheesy

think this one is pretty simple tbh.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 24, 2014, 12:54:29 AM »

Rare i agree with a loony leftie but i do here Kmac!  I don't agree with the bolded statement though but everything else i do.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 24, 2014, 01:03:22 AM »

You filthy mysogynists the lot of ya lol 
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »

Are you serious?

100%

The McCanns left their kids in a hotel room with a baby monitor while they were a few hundred yards away and checked the room every 20 mins.  You think that is worse than raping someone?
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2014, 05:03:54 PM »

Are you serious?

100%

The McCanns left their kids in a hotel room with a baby monitor while they were a few hundred yards away and checked the room every 20 mins.  You think that is worse than raping someone?

Pretty sure there wasn't a baby monitor involved........although the resort provides them at about £ 10/hr.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 24, 2014, 05:07:06 PM »

If nothing else, Evans presence on the pitch is going to lead to violence off it.

Leaving moral arguments aside, that is enough to ban him IMO

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: October 24, 2014, 05:23:16 PM »

If nothing else, Evans presence on the pitch is going to lead to violence off it.

How can you possibly know this Keith, invented time travel have you?

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 24, 2014, 05:45:22 PM »

It doesn't take Emmett Brown to work this out.

Opposing fans will taunt him mercilessly, Sheff Utd (assuming they offer the scumbag a contract) fans defend him just as vigorously.

Clashes ensue.

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 24, 2014, 06:08:42 PM »

Are you serious?

100%

Sure they did.  Did you watch the documentary and see where they left their kids from where they sat? 

It is unforgiveable what they done.  You don't take kids on a holiday and leave them in a hotel room by themselves.  Especially not at the ages their kids were. 

Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: October 24, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »

Scumbag?

Do you actually know the victim Keith because you're coming across as a real plum at the moment?

Chedwyn Evans has been convicted of rape, that is an indisputable fact.

Let's put ourselves in his friends shoes for one minute though. 90% of what I state is also indisputable so is it A, B or C?

A.

Clayton McDonald (you) is having consensual sex with some Woman he picked up fifteen minutes earlier outside a Kebab shop at three in the morning in an hotel room. In walks his best friend who watches the pair of them have sex. The subject is broached whether he can join in. The Woman categorically says "no, I do not want to have sex with that Man". Clayton McDonald (you) finishes but doesn't ejaculate and presumably says to his best friend "do whatever you want". He (you) then proceeds to watch his best friend have oral sex with the Woman before raping her in several different positions. Halfway through this he leaves to speak to his best friends Brother who is outside filming him have consensual sex with her and his Brother raping her. Finally Chedwyn appears, who also hasn't ejaculated and you all go back to his house.

B.

Clayton McDonald (you) is having consensual sex with some Woman he picked up fifteen minutes earlier outside a Kebab shop at three in the morning in an hotel room. In walks his best friend who watches the pair of them have sex. The subject is broached whether he can join in. The Woman categorically says "no, I do not want to have sex with that Man". Clayton McDonald (you) finishes but doesn't ejaculate and presumably says to his best friend " She'll be unconscious in 30 seconds and then you can do whatever you want". He (you) then proceeds to watch his best friend have oral sex with the unconscious Woman before raping her in several different positions. Halfway through this he leaves to speak to his best friends Brother who is outside filming him have consensual sex with her and his Brother raping her. Finally Chedwyn appears, who also hasn't ejaculated and you all go back to his house.

C.

Clayton McDonald (you) is having consensual sex with some Woman he picked up fifteen minutes earlier outside a Kebab shop at three in the morning in an hotel room. In walks his best friend who watches the pair of them have sex. The subject is broached whether he can join in. The Woman casually says "yeah". Clayton McDonald (you) finishes but doesn't ejaculate and presumably says to his best friend " carry on Bud do whatever you want". He (you) then proceeds to watch his best friend have oral sex with the Woman before having consensual sex with her in several different positions. Halfway through this he leaves to speak to his best friends Brother who is outside filming him have consensual sex with her and his Brother also having consensual sex with her. Finally Chedwyn appears, who also hasn't ejaculated and you all go back to his house.

So, you're Clayton McDonald, is it A, B or C.

Do you really watch your best friend raping someone? Do you really not tell him it's a really bad idea and he should leave? Do you really leave a Woman with your best friend after she has said that she doesn't want to have sex with him knowing that your best friend will lose everything and end up in jail? Do you really do that to your best friend?

If your answer is A or B then you're either a shockingly bad person or you're a liar.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 24, 2014, 06:48:24 PM »

Not sure how me having a different opinion to you makes me a "plum".

Ched Evans has been found guilty of rape by a jury.

He appealled and they found no reason to overturn that verdict.

He is appealling again and unless he is successful he is not only "convicted of rape".

He is a rapist.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 24, 2014, 06:56:58 PM »

It doesn't take Emmett Brown to work this out.

Opposing fans will taunt him mercilessly, Sheff Utd (assuming they offer the scumbag a contract) fans defend him just as vigorously.

Clashes ensue.

Best not let black people play then, or Muslims. We probably shouldn't play against Germany any more either, better safe than sorry.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 45 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: