blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:39:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Are you a bit jealous?........
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are you a bit jealous?........  (Read 7564 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2015, 10:50:24 AM »

Paul Bailey sold his teleconferencing business for £28 milly, & now he lives the dream.

He already owned a £860,000 McLaren P1.

Yesterday, he went & collected his brand new £780,000 Porsche 918.

And then, straight on to Nottingham, to collect his "LeFerrari" Ferrari, which cost £1.2 milly.

Click to see full-size image.

Seems he gave his wife a lovely pearl necklace, too, though we don't know what that cost him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 10:53:12 AM »

Anyone want to guess how Camel will describe Mr Bailey?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 10:53:57 AM »

Dont think I could fit in any of those cars so jokes on him really.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 11:10:03 AM »

Why are these types always like 5'4'' tall?  Looks like small man snydrome to me.

Looking at the picture of him collecting the keys he is tiny compared to his missus and the car dealer guy.   He is going to burn through his loot pretty quick at this rate. £28m is hardly monster cash to be donking this type of cash on cars.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2928127/British-multi-millionaire-person-world-3million-Holy-Trinity-hypercars.html
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 11:12:04 AM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 11:15:32 AM »

Why are these types always like 5'4'' tall?  Looks like small man snydrome to me.

Looking at the picture of him collecting the keys he is tiny compared to his missus and the car dealer guy.   He is going to burn through his loot pretty quick at this rate. £28m is hardly monster cash to be donking this type of cash on cars.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2928127/British-multi-millionaire-person-world-3million-Holy-Trinity-hypercars.html

Typo, or deliberate?

Be great if it were the latter.

Apparently, he has a fleet of 30 so-called "Supercars". Even if we value the lot at a conservative £10 milly, that's still a big lump out of £28 milion. Maybe he has made some good investments, & spun it up.

Bet the numberplates alone cost half a mill in total.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 11:23:18 AM »

Typo, or deliberate?

Apparently, he has a fleet of 30 so-called "Supercars". Even if we value the lot at a conservative £10 milly, that's still a big lump out of £28 milion. Maybe he has made some good investments, & spun it up.

You never seem to find these guys are like 6'2'' rugby types who have massive car fetishes to hide the fact they are tiny.  Of course it is just my opinion.  Maybe they just love cars and it is nothing to do with massaging their egos.  Good luck to him if that is what he enjoys in life i have no problem at all.  Cars do nothing for me at all.  I just find it funny how these type of guys always seem to look the same.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 11:25:06 AM »

Would like the cash, not arsed about the cars too much as I'm not really a car person.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 11:26:25 AM »

I wouldn't mind being a few quid behind him, but not so jealous of the motors...

Give me an Audi any day of the week.

lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »

If I had that sort of money I'd spend it on exactly what I wanted to, and wouldn't care what people thought.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 11:32:28 AM »

If I had that sort of money I'd spend it on exactly what I wanted to, and wouldn't care what people thought.

Well you made a start last night, I hear......

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 11:45:33 AM »

Seems he gave his wife a lovely pearl necklace, too, though we don't know what that cost him.

Shocked

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 12:01:35 PM »

Typo, or deliberate?

You never seem to find these guys are like 6'2'' rugby types who have massive car fetishes to hide the fact they are tiny.  Of course it is just my opinion.  Maybe they just love cars and it is nothing to do with massaging their egos.  Good luck to him if that is what he enjoys in life i have no problem at all.  Cars do nothing for me at all.  I just find it funny how these type of guys always seem to look the same.

Have you ever noticed how it's always bigger guys that make sweeping generalisations about small men who have done well for themselves having 'small man' syndrome?

You never seem to find these guys are like, 5'2".

I have no problem at all. I just find it funny how these type of guys always seem to look the same.

The older I get, the better I was.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 12:06:02 PM »

Typo, or deliberate?

Have you ever noticed how it's always bigger guys that make sweeping generalisations about small men who have done well for themselves having 'small man' syndrome?

I have no problem at all. I just find it funny how these type of guys always seem to look the same.

Come on Tom it was made with particular reference to exotic car purchases not in general with having done well for themselves.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 12:07:18 PM »

Typo, or deliberate?

You never seem to find these guys are like 6'2'' rugby types who have massive car fetishes to hide the fact they are tiny.  Of course it is just my opinion.  Maybe they just love cars and it is nothing to do with massaging their egos.  Good luck to him if that is what he enjoys in life i have no problem at all.  Cars do nothing for me at all.  I just find it funny how these type of guys always seem to look the same.

Come on Tom it was made with particular reference to exotic car purchases not in general with having done well for themselves.

I knew I should have put a smiley on it.  Smiley

The older I get, the better I was.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 12:35:53 PM »

Shocked

Not just me then

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: