blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:02:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool tickets
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool tickets  (Read 3093 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 07:15:59 AM »

I'll ask, but you've picked two tough ones. If Liverpool are challenging for a top four spot, tickets will be hard to come by.

The last game is Gerrard's last game at Anfield. No chance.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 11:23:32 AM »

Ask TV's Tony Kendall if any of his Sky contacts could help you out. I am pretty sure he regularly lunches with the likes of Carragher , Thompson and Walsh.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 10:48:50 PM »

I can get a ticket for pretty much anything but it costs.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 02:28:24 PM »

Have you looked at hospitality tickets?  Not sure if they are available for the games you want but they may be worth checking out.  My mate and his Mrs went to one of the opening games of the season and I don't think it wasn't that expensive as they took their two kids with them (small kids).  They only had basic hospitality but it was a way to get a ticket. 

Perhaps worth looking if you're stuck anyway

baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2015, 01:31:16 PM »

I'm a season ticket holder at stoke and I find it mad some of the offers I've already been made by Liverpool fans to see the Stoke vs Liverpool (last game this season + Gerrard's last game) match in the home end. I don't know anything about liverpool tickets but I presume everyone wants to see Gerrard play before he goes, hence why every game might be that bit harder to get tickets than normal.

Feed em rice.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »

I'm a season ticket holder at stoke and I find it mad some of the offers I've already been made by Liverpool fans to see the Stoke vs Liverpool (last game this season + Gerrard's last game) match in the home end. I don't know anything about liverpool tickets but I presume everyone wants to see Gerrard play before he goes, hence why every game might be that bit harder to get tickets than normal.

FA Cup final Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »

FA Cup final Wink

As long as arsenal aren't in it I'm happy!

Feed em rice.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: