blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:20:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)  (Read 117517 times)
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2015, 09:05:10 PM »

just played the $5 dtd mini on party.  There was a serious glitch, I was utg with pocket 10's  I was intending to place a min bet, then it showed that the person who was sat utg plus 1 had all ready moved all in prior to my action!!?? so I moved all in, two subsequent callers with qq and 33 and my computer showing the original raiser utg plus 1 had folded.  what the fukc is going on??  serious glitch, shit like this is happening all the time!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2015, 09:42:46 PM »

i have been 4 tabling party tonight with no problems. haven't heard of any general problems

did you contact support and what did they say?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2015, 09:43:43 PM »

Just to make matters worse, I opened up a live chat with the party poker team, viswas was looking into the matter and moments after he exited the chat. clearly to complicated for his paygrade to resolve.  so \I have just sent them an email.  So not only glitches in the software but awful customer service!!!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2015, 09:45:38 PM »

Just to make matters worse, I opened up a live chat with the party poker team, viswas was looking into the matter and moments after he exited the chat. clearly to complicated for his paygrade to resolve.  so \I have just sent them an email.  So not only glitches in the software but awful customer service!!!!

i know you are frustrated but lets not lose a sense of persepective please. see what the amil reply says

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2015, 09:48:35 PM »

similar things have happened before but I have never taken to send them feedback. I will keep everyone updated on the response. its off my chest now. lol.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2015, 09:57:19 PM »

Is there any reason you can't purchase more than 1 dtd ticket per week? Just seems a shame

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2015, 04:10:19 PM »

similar things have happened before but I have never taken to send them feedback. I will keep everyone updated on the response. its off my chest now. lol.

just had a reply to my email, a standard reply saying that they use a random number generator and this is all above board.  shame they didn't read my email as I was not complaining about the rng.  poor show and terrible customer service. rant over.
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2015, 11:09:21 AM »

Is there any reason you can't purchase more than 1 dtd ticket per week? Just seems a shame

Will check this out and get back to you mate, I wasn't aware you could only purchase one Ticket per week. KTF Rob
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2015, 02:03:21 PM »

just had a reply to my email, a standard reply saying that they use a random number generator and this is all above board.  shame they didn't read my email as I was not complaining about the rng.  poor show and terrible customer service. rant over.

A joy in the trenches
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2015, 01:20:39 PM »

Instead of trying to ban HUDs etc, could we try and fix the existing problems with party before we go into anything else? The last week has been an absolute nightmare. Right now I can't top up at the cash tables because it doesnt recognize that I have money in my account, and now that I've logged out I can't log back in again. Got in on the browser and I'm missing funds. It doesn't matter how much you do to try and encourage people to play on the site, if it doesn't actually work then you're never going to be able to get decent traffic. I can't guarantee that I'm going to be able to play, and having to wait a few days for "the technical team" to work out whether I'm owed any money doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2015, 02:28:35 AM »

Tonight I busted a sat with a few seconds left of late-reg/re-entry, I got the popup asking if I want to re-enter but before I could click it (less than 5 seconds) we reached the end of the level and the popup disappeared and I couldnt re-enter.  Surely players should be getting a few seconds to click the button?

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2015, 11:24:48 AM »

Tonight I busted a sat with a few seconds left of late-reg/re-entry, I got the popup asking if I want to re-enter but before I could click it (less than 5 seconds) we reached the end of the level and the popup disappeared and I couldnt re-enter.  Surely players should be getting a few seconds to click the button?

But at what point do you cut that off from?

If you start to give a little more time AFTER late reg has closed, then soon someone else will ask for a little more time again, and again, and again.

If late entry closes at 9pm (for example) then 9:00:01pm is too late

seems harsh, but thems the rules

Perhaps we should be asking for the software to work faster, i have noticed that the rebuy period for someone who is knocked out continues to run for the full amount of time, even if the player has opted not to rebuy. If the rebuy timer stopped as soon as the player clicks "no" that moght save a few seconds here and there (unless i am talking out of arse of course)
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2015, 06:20:54 PM »

If you start to give a little more time AFTER late reg has closed, then soon someone else will ask for a little more time again, and again, and again.

Perhaps we should be asking for the software to work faster, i have noticed that the rebuy period for someone who is knocked out continues to run for the full amount of time, even if the player has opted not to rebuy. If the rebuy timer stopped as soon as the player clicks "no" that moght save a few seconds here and there (unless i am talking out of arse of course)

That is an absurd example, the popup flashed for 2 seconds, clearly not enough time for me to move my mouse over it and click.  If it happened last hand of rebuy period you get 10 seconds to rebuy before it goes to add-on period, if it was in a live tournament they have someone from the floor walk you to the desk to buyin. 

Its not like I was eliminated, taken to the lobby and the button disappeared, I was still in my seat and a popup appeared asking if I would like to re-enter.  10 seconds to actually react to it isnt a ridiculous request imo

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2015, 06:57:22 PM »

That is an absurd example, the popup flashed for 2 seconds, clearly not enough time for me to move my mouse over it and click.  If it happened last hand of rebuy period you get 10 seconds to rebuy before it goes to add-on period, if it was in a live tournament they have someone from the floor walk you to the desk to buyin. 

Its not like I was eliminated, taken to the lobby and the button disappeared, I was still in my seat and a popup appeared asking if I would like to re-enter.  10 seconds to actually react to it isnt a ridiculous request imo

Not looking for an argument Boba, you are my favourite disney character!!!!

However, if the pop up did indeed only appear on your screen for 2 seconds, it would appear that that was all the time that was left in the late reg period, hence it dissapearing before you had a chance to click on it.

Again, i could be wrong, we all know the software has issues that are being worked on, but clearly not as fast as we'd like
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2015, 01:06:07 PM »

Last night I tried to register for the 50 seats guaranteed at around 930-940pm but a message came
up saying I could not register. Tried 4 or 5 times and the whirly thing in the middle of the screen
would go round and round for about a minute after I had clicked on "late reg " and then the message
would come up saying I could not register although I had enough funds .

This was from my Ipad and my internet connection was ok.

First time I have had a problem on Party.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: