blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:17:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)  (Read 117516 times)
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2015, 12:47:15 PM »

Hi guys,

Just as an update re those that have PM'd, emailed or Facebooked me about tagging and deposit bonuses.

I've got you all on a list that is going tomorrow AM (as today I'm sorting all the Online Day 1 tickets.)

Hopefully this will get you sorted by tomorrow evening.

If anyone thinks they should be added PM now or forever hold your peace etc...

Any update on this Glenn, had zero contact from PP as yet.

Mick (the voice of many)
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2015, 12:51:41 PM »

Hi guys,

Just as an update re those that have PM'd, emailed or Facebooked me about tagging and deposit bonuses.

I've got you all on a list that is going tomorrow AM (as today I'm sorting all the Online Day 1 tickets.)

Hi guys,

As you can imagine with the issues Monday and the Online Day 1's (and with 2 staff being on holiday) I have been swamped all week.

I have 4/5 partypoker usernames from customers on my list that will go to their tagging/bonus team just before today's comp start 2pm.

Last chance if you need to be included.

Sorry for the delay. I know you all want your bonuses  thumbs up

Mick (the voice of many)

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2015, 05:36:28 PM »

The Daily Major label seems to be given to some random tournaments. For example under Omaha, the two daily majors are a $20 1k guarantee and a $10 500 guarantee, but there is a 50$ 2.5k guarantee!

The $10 one starts at midnight and doesn't really need the label. The $50 probably does deserve this label, and attempting to increase this guarantee, and making it a $100 on a Sunday should be attempted moving forward. Saturday Omaha Major is the exact same as the midweek one, give the omaha players some excitement!

I'd like to see something like a $20rebuy 6max mtt, let people gamble it up a bit.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2015, 08:33:25 PM »

Also the PartyPoker preflop bet sizer is 2x which is 2x a min raise so 4bb. This is sooooo silly. Just let people enter bb amounts. This tilts me so much at least twice a session. I also can't see an auto addon box in the 50r, no reason not to have one as well as having auto rebuy/auto double rebuy. I don't want to miss the addon for some silly reason. Its not under the rebuy tab :p
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:35:31 PM by rfgqqabc » Logged

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2015, 09:09:39 AM »

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

As you can imagine with the issues Monday and the Online Day 1's (and with 2 staff being on holiday) I have been swamped all week.

I have 4/5 partypoker usernames from customers on my list that will go to their tagging/bonus team just before today's comp start 2pm.

Last chance if you need to be included.

Sorry for the delay. I know you all want your bonuses  thumbs up

Mick (the voice of many)

Day 8 in the breath holding contest, the contestants are starting to feel the effects...............

Have PP got back to you about this yet Glenn? Appreciate that you may well have done all you can to get the ball rolling, but would be nice to know that someone from the other side has acknowledged that they have a small amount of work to do.
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »

Hi guys,

We are bringing players round to be tagged with DTD constantly. I have 400+ on a list.

Just to confirm if you downloaded/signed up via our website you are automatically eligible for the initial deposit bonus.

Glenn

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2015, 03:57:14 PM »

Tag me in if you can please.....I signed up to PP when the announcement was made.

Not sure if I used the DTD link.
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2015, 05:59:57 PM »

Just for myself, i am sure i used a DTD link, but when i tried to open an account i was told "email address already in use" type stuff and was not able to have a pesky bonus

on a side note, i think i've already played enough to clear the bonus, so where will i stand with this? are we talking insta cash or do i have to deposit again?

Mick
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2015, 12:24:44 PM »

The " My tickets" lobby doesn't seem to work very well

a) mine has about 14 Freeroll tickets that I cant seem to use/ get rid of.

b) it doesn't seem to want to show more than one DTD qualifying tickets. even though you have more.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2015, 02:14:08 AM »

played on this for first time today. i think the site is pretty good and runs well. I was expecting worse given the negative comments from some. It was no issues either changing my account into £'s
one piece of feedback though on the sattys, is that the time bank is way way too long and needs to be reduced. also chat is still on when h4h.

cheers,
Greg
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2015, 02:18:18 AM »

played on this for first time today. i think the site is pretty good and runs well. I was expecting worse given the negative comments from some. It was no issues either changing my account into £'s
one piece of feedback though on the sattys, is that the time bank is way way too long and needs to be reduced. also chat is still on when h4h.

cheers,
Greg

Pretty thin but I can +1 this Smiley

sola virtus nobilitat
ActionDanS

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2015, 12:32:20 PM »

I had an idea to suggest some generic DTD Tourney Credit satellites. Not specific to any tournament.

Perhaps in increments of £50 but any amount really.

E.g, can accrue 6 tokens to trade for a Deepstack place... etc etc....

teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2015, 09:26:38 AM »

Hi guys,

We are bringing players round to be tagged with DTD constantly. I have 400+ on a list.

Just to confirm if you downloaded/signed up via our website you are automatically eligible for the initial deposit bonus.

Glenn

nothing heard as yet,

hopefully after the sky thingy we can get something sorted?Huh?
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2015, 03:58:46 PM »

Hi guys,,

Thanks for all feedback so far on Bugs, Glitches and Improvements. partypoker are very appreciate of this.

The hard work starts now, compiling a comprehensive partypoker "Software Master List" of all your feedback from here, social media and emails.

This will be submitted by me to partypoker in next 7 days. Gary Oakes will be helping me with this.

Life would be wonderful if we could wave a magic wand and fix everything, but we must prioritise each item into Red / Amber / Green.

So keep them coming!

Thanks Rob
janstar
janstar

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2015, 04:50:01 PM »

Hi Guys/Girls...I shut down DTD account as requested and opened PP account with £25.....didnt recieve 100% bonus...not to fussed..won 2 GP golden tickets but only 1 has appeared in PP account under" Inactive tickets" is this normal?...Also i now have a balance appear of £12.99 which i cant use (no idea why).I only put funds in when i need to play and only play for LIVE seats so would not withdraw funds...I have 1 £110 seat which Glenn kindly transfered to DTD desk for me on shutdown...all in all im happy with PP but this £12.99 either needs removing or freeing up to play....cheers everyone..AJSDTD(Allan Starkey)

HULL...WHAT YOU CALL HELL...I CALL HOME....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: