blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:40:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)  (Read 117356 times)
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 01:58:56 PM »

i've had money stuck on table for over 24 hours now

i asked support about it when it happened and was told "give it 15 minutes"

24 hours later, still stuck, and to top it off i appear to have not been awarded a pot i won as the hand was "cancelled" before the pot was sent my way, even though i have a hand history that clearly shows i had the best hand at showdown, it's small potatoes, but i hope that they will ship it my way, as if you added a few zeros on the size of the bets then i'm sure someone would be kicking up a huge fuss about it

will update when i get a result

Mick

i have now had the funds returned back into my account from the frozen table, but was not awarded the pot when the hand froze, even though the local hand history shows that at showdown i had the best hand:

#Game No : 14386546206
***** Hand History for Game 14386546206 *****
$1/$2 USD FL Texas Hold'em - Saturday, February 07, 11:34:33 EST 2015
Table Granada (Real Money)
Seat 6 is the button
Total number of players : 5/6
Seat 6: Adam33_36 ( $30.70 USD )
Seat 5: MY72o_ROCKS ( $30.57 USD )
Seat 1: Scottyg1973 ( $89.05 USD )
Seat 4: ukvby ( $17.71 USD )
Seat 3: w88vic ( $37.38 USD )
Scottyg1973 posts small blind [$0.50 USD].
w88vic posts big blind [$1 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to MY72o_ROCKS [  ]
ukvby folds
MY72o_ROCKS raises [$2 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
Scottyg1973 folds
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ , , Two Diamonds ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS bets [$1 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$1 USD]
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS bets [$2 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
w88vic calls [$2 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS checks
Adam33_36 checks
w88vic shows [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fours.
MY72o_ROCKS shows [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fives.
Adam33_36 doesn't show [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fours.
This game is cancelled, as the table is being closed for maintenance. Your money will be refunded. Please play at another table. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our customer support.

dont diss the play or game selection, i play for fun

still no sign of the money or a response to my email

i fully appreciate that the money is insignificant, however, as stated before, it should not matter if it is pennies or thousands, the fact is i won a pot , i have the hand history that shows i won the pot, andi have informed the support team twice about it but have not had a satisfactory reply

can anyone suggest what i can do next?

Hi,

The partypoker policy is pretty fair, in that they return all bets to all players in the event of such a hand cancellation.  So for most players, and for you in most cases (not a dis) you'd be happy because you'd get your bet back...which you'd have usually lost if the hand was awarded (still not a dis).  So all players in that hand got their funds back.  Everyone starts again as if it never happened. I think this is actually fairer than awarding the hand 'post' crash, as there could be reasons that made the crash happen that meant player A couldn't bet, when he might have done.

However...as a gesture of goodwill they have also just awarded you your net win and paid it into your account.  Your net win was $9.75, and that is now in your account.  Nice people!

Thanks

Gaz
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 02:04:41 PM »

24 hours later, still stuck, and to top it off i appear to have not been awarded a pot i won as the hand was "cancelled" before the pot was sent my way, even though i have a hand history that clearly shows i had the best hand at showdown, it's small potatoes, but i hope that they will ship it my way, as if you added a few zeros on the size of the bets then i'm sure someone would be kicking up a huge fuss about it

Mick

i have now had the funds returned back into my account from the frozen table, but was not awarded the pot when the hand froze, even though the local hand history shows that at showdown i had the best hand:

Seat 6 is the button
** Dealing down cards **
ukvby folds
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
Scottyg1973 folds
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
w88vic checks
Adam33_36 calls [$1 USD]
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ ]
w88vic checks
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
w88vic calls [$2 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS checks
Adam33_36 checks
This game is cancelled, as the table is being closed for maintenance. Your money will be refunded. Please play at another table. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our customer support.

i fully appreciate that the money is insignificant, however, as stated before, it should not matter if it is pennies or thousands, the fact is i won a pot , i have the hand history that shows i won the pot, andi have informed the support team twice about it but have not had a satisfactory reply

Hi,

The partypoker policy is pretty fair, in that they return all bets to all players in the event of such a hand cancellation.  So for most players, and for you in most cases (not a dis) you'd be happy because you'd get your bet back...which you'd have usually lost if the hand was awarded (still not a dis).  So all players in that hand got their funds back.  Everyone starts again as if it never happened. I think this is actually fairer than awarding the hand 'post' crash, as there could be reasons that made the crash happen that meant player A couldn't bet, when he might have done.

However...as a gesture of goodwill they have also just awarded you your net win and paid it into your account.  Your net win was $9.75, and that is now in your account.  Nice people!

Thanks

Gaz

Yes, i have seen the addition to my balance, so i'm happy with that result.

and, as a gesture of my own goodwill, and to show how much of a nice people i can be myself, i will continue to play poker on their site and contribute my rake towards their annual profits.

Mick
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 02:08:03 PM »

Yeah! Everyone's a winner!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 03:25:22 PM »

Some improved filters wouldn't go a miss. For example in the far box I have Regular highlighted, but I can still see UKPC mini pennyrolls and other sats. It'd also be nice if there was a way of separating stakes. I don't mind if you do this via Micro/Small/Med/High or by adding in a Min and a Max but a getting a nice clean lobby is important to me so I don't have to spend forever registering. I'm sure people would prefer to filter down their tabs too.

This for sure.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 03:30:37 PM »

I cant resize the lobby in any way and the default size is quite small to the point that all the info in the tourney lobby is very squashed together.  Ive hunted around the settings and tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the latest download link on the site but it still installs the same lobby.  If anyone knows how to fix this can you let me know, if its something that cant be fixed then a resizable lobby is an improvement Id like to see Smiley

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 04:02:56 PM »

more contrasting colours in the lobby would help my eyesight

and easier to read fonts
Alonso

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 04:20:25 PM »

Cannot add a lot to the PartyPokers problems, as majority has been mentioned above, except the fact that some kind of additional malware is getting installed in pc/laptops as even after proper installations, I found some files 'nicely hiding' in laptop yer later.

Definately not going to use Party Poker and that is a shame, as it also will significantly limit attendance to DTD live tournaments (as I live far away, and would play major events just if satellite in). 

seriously there is no virus hidden in he party software, you think they would still be on the go after all these years if there was a virus in there software? the amount of scrutiny that a poker platforms software gets you can rest assured if there was a virus in the software it would be all over 2+2 blonde and every other major forum/poker website
many of the poker players out there have alot of knowledge about computers and programming
ad will have dissected every line of code in the software

Anti Virus software often flag something as to containing a virus if it doesn't understand the software, and poker sites will trigger alerts due to the sending and receiving encrypted  information constantly

if you can find one creditable source that there is a virus in the party software i will eat my hat, and by creditable source i don't mean a worried punter whose AV went off on an install or who got a bad beat and claimed it was a virus

i havent played on party for a number of years basically due to the fact they arent quite as good as the stars
i am looking forward to playing on DTD again as i didnt like the last couple of networks party is a huge step up from them

I never used word VIRUS, I used word MALWARE. There is big difference between 2 of them. I don't know way those files stay or what exactly they do, but if you install software, uninstall it and then seriously look for some files where you never put them in the first place, I am sure you will find some.

Such stuff usually happens with any so called 'dodgy' sites (never seen it happening with Stars, FT or even ipoker or old network DTD was on) and not saying it is some spooky programme. But then again as myself like probably most of those playing poker are not programming experts, my thoughts are based on the assumption that if I remove everything I expect it to be removed. If that doesn't happen, question in my mind is why and it is difficult to find positive answer why such things should be happening.

Living a dangerous dream...
Alonso

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 04:25:42 PM »

Is that just a party thing though with Mastercard?
I used to use Mastercard but all sites I used them started to become a ballache when trying to withdraw back to card, so I just use debit card now!!

From my experience processing payments:

Mastercard CREDIT cards: yes they do have an issue due to Mastercard's policies. I doubt Party Poker can do anything about it. Basically unless something changed recently, you cannot credit funds back - no matter if that's poker or shoes from Primark.

Mastercard DEBIT card: there shouldn't be any issues.

Living a dangerous dream...
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2015, 05:06:11 PM »

Hmmm, never have problems in shops and online with returns to Mastercard.

I think their policy is around financial transactions that they consider cash payments, or was when I used them last.

Like I said though, don't think it is a partypoker exclusive problem in any event
pokerplayingfarmer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 12:29:08 AM »

I've never tried withdrawing to a credit card tbh, but I'm sure not too long ago something changed making it impossible to withdraw back to credit cards?  Sticks in my mind for some reason, I maybe wrong, but pretty sure it's not the poker sites fault they can't.  But really if that is the case then they shouldn't still be telling you that you can.

I've never got it.....ever
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2015, 07:25:20 AM »

Mick

Seat 6 is the button
** Dealing down cards **
ukvby folds
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
Scottyg1973 folds
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
w88vic checks
Adam33_36 calls [$1 USD]
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ ]
w88vic checks
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
w88vic calls [$2 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS checks
Adam33_36 checks

Hi,

Thanks

Gaz

I think if your site has issues regarding hands and hand cancellation, they should be doing the utmost to satisfy everyone and might need to pay out a little extra instead of just returning the bets. Its not like they should be having them ever, particularly.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 06:31:26 PM »

Party are incapable of facilitating a password reset, or even sending out an email.

I want to login to my account to support DTD and Rob, so go to reset the password, 3 days later and the emails haven't arrived. Spoke to live chat, who emailed me directly aswell, stating it may take half an hour, no dice.  

Talk again to live chat, who are like yah bro its your email providers fault.... so yeh I can't play on party lol, true genius.

[ x ] I received 4 different spam emails from similarly incompetent poker websites during the live chat

[ ] it's my email providers fault.

Can someone at DTD's end help me out pls ta.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 07:07:31 PM »

Achingly geeky and unbelievably minor:

Let's Party like it's 1999

Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2015, 09:51:14 PM »

Party are incapable of facilitating a password reset, or even sending out an email.

I want to login to my account to support DTD and Rob, so go to reset the password, 3 days later and the emails haven't arrived. Spoke to live chat, who emailed me directly aswell, stating it may take half an hour, no dice.  

Talk again to live chat, who are like yah bro its your email providers fault.... so yeh I can't play on party lol, true genius.

[ x ] I received 4 different spam emails from similarly incompetent poker websites during the live chat

[ ] it's my email providers fault.

Can someone at DTD's end help me out pls ta.

Hi, PM me your partypoker username or nickname and I'll see if I can get it sorted.

Gaz
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:54:19 PM by pokerwaldorf » Logged
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2015, 09:56:42 PM »

I cant resize the lobby in any way and the default size is quite small to the point that all the info in the tourney lobby is very squashed together.  Ive hunted around the settings and tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the latest download link on the site but it still installs the same lobby.  If anyone knows how to fix this can you let me know, if its something that cant be fixed then a resizable lobby is an improvement Id like to see Smiley

This might be a stupid question....what happens when you click the little Restore Down / Maximise icon next to the X in the top right hand corner?  I can have either a small lobby or a mid sized lobby, toggling between the two....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: