blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:54:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  "Germanwings" A320 crashes in France
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Germanwings" A320 crashes in France  (Read 20826 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2015, 10:08:33 AM »

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2015, 08:07:19 PM »

News outlets reporting that mobile phone coverage has been found videoing the last moments before the crash. Seems the passengers knew what was about to happen to them.
How has this been obtained?
Surely no one has unauthorised access to the crash site and I would have thought that anything recovered would be logged and kept securely,  so how do you end up with authorities asking journalists to hand over footage?
The mind boggles.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2015, 09:34:23 PM »

News outlets reporting that mobile phone coverage has been found videoing the last moments before the crash. Seems the passengers knew what was about to happen to them.
Surely no one has unauthorised access to the crash site and I would have thought that anything recovered would be logged and kept securely,  so how do you end up with authorities asking journalists to hand over footage?
The mind boggles.

Money?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2015, 10:04:11 PM »

The mind boggles.

Money?
Because humans basically aren't decent?

Still, pretty sure this announcement was some sort of hoax. Trying to get link-baity/virusy on Facebook etc.
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2015, 10:23:27 PM »

The mind boggles.

Money?
Yes, I know that people with stoop to any depths to make a quick buck, but I was naively hoping someone would pop up and say this story wasn't true rather than having to accept the thought that someone may have sifted through the wreckage and body parts for some poor souls phone to flog to an equally unscrupulous journo.  Sad

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2015, 10:26:47 PM »

The mind boggles.

Money?

Still, pretty sure this announcement was some sort of hoax. Trying to get link-baity/virusy on Facebook etc.
Noticed your post after I'd sent mine Mulhuzz.
I do hope you're right so I can retain some faith in humanity.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2015, 10:34:49 PM »

The mind boggles.

Money?

Being a hoax would be better than there actually being footage that has been leaked?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2015, 10:50:54 PM »

The mind boggles.

Money?

Being a hoax would be better than there actually being footage that has been leaked?
Yes, because there are always mindless idiots about that make a mockery of even the most terrible situations,  they are easy to dismiss as the ignorant fools they are, but for someone in a position of trust, who is witnessing the horror first hand to coldly betray everyone involved is unforgivable to me.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2015, 10:56:11 PM »

The mind boggles.

Money?

Yes, because there are always mindless idiots about that make a mockery of even the most terrible situations,  they are easy to dismiss as the ignorant fools they are, but for someone in a position of trust, who is witnessing the horror first hand to coldly betray everyone involved is unforgivable to me.

I don't believe the story that this footage has been leaked, even if it exists.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2015, 10:57:38 PM »

Do you know, the more important my point is to me, the worse I am at wording it.
That last post looks like drivel.  

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2015, 11:53:42 PM »

Do you know, the more important my point is to me, the worse I am at wording it.
That last post looks like drivel.  

Looks like a decent explanation to me Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2015, 12:37:26 AM »

These businesses that apparently have the video I have never heard of in my life, if they are big businesses then I can see no reason for them to try and make out they have a video, when in fact they don't.

However what might have been forgot in this is that this video might actually help in piece together what happened on the plane. I've read and seen many different things about what happened & a lot doesn't piece together. As I said earlier it seems (to me) that the passengers must have known they was in danger for more than the "last moments". The people investigating said they would have realised in the last moments, whilst transcripts said they knew for around 3 minutes that something wasn't right and this video must surely help?

If it turns out there is an actual video though, it will definitely be leaked. This stuff just has a habit of being leaked, somehow, sadly....
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2015, 12:54:31 AM »

These businesses that apparently have the video I have never heard of in my life, if they are big businesses then I can see no reason for them to try and make out they have a video, when in fact they don't.

However what might have been forgot in this is that this video might actually help in piece together what happened on the plane. I've read and seen many different things about what happened & a lot doesn't piece together. As I said earlier it seems (to me) that the passengers must have known they was in danger for more than the "last moments". The people investigating said they would have realised in the last moments, whilst transcripts said they knew for around 3 minutes that something wasn't right and this video must surely help?

If it turns out there is an actual video though, it will definitely be leaked. This stuff just has a habit of being leaked, somehow, sadly....

das bild is a huge newspaper bigger than anything we have in this country, although if you havent lived in germany you wouldnt have heard of it just like most of germany wont know about "the sun"

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2015, 02:38:34 AM »

Why keep on about it? You need to be seriously deluded to think nobody had a clue what was going on as their plane decended from 30000ft to zero in 7 minutes. It's happened. It was horrific. It was an extremely isolated incident. Let's move on

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2015, 02:41:03 AM »

Why keep on about it? You need to be seriously deluded to think nobody had a clue what was going on as their plane decended from 30000ft to zero in 7 minutes. It's happened. It was horrific. It was an extremely isolated incident. Let's move on

I think you'll find it never went to zero.

Sorry for talking about this international news story, hopefully must try harder not to talk about things everyone else is talking about
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: