blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:14:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  If you don't know bout me
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you don't know bout me  (Read 61806 times)
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2017, 11:07:54 AM »

Not particularly. With this new comp though I can run 3-6 postflop spots at the same time so will def help a lot get things done quicker. The thing I enjoy most about them is taking the results then filtering out the spots on the general population. Really cool to see how the top guys are deviating then try and extrapolate why. Then do the same things with the top regs in my games, then the next tier of regs and so forth.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2017, 01:14:41 PM »

Gunna be heading over to Blackpool this weekend for the GUKPT. Haven't been there since I was a wee nip. Anyone else heading there? Recommendations on the best place to stay etc?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2017, 08:13:36 AM »

Gunna be heading over to Blackpool this weekend for the GUKPT. Haven't been there since I was a wee nip. Anyone else heading there? Recommendations on the best place to stay etc?

You can get a shithole for £40 a night or a huge shithole for £35 a night, it's blackpool, enjoy it it's fucking class Smiley

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2017, 02:39:41 PM »

You can get a shithole for £40 a night or a huge shithole for £35 a night, it's blackpool, enjoy it it's fucking class Smiley

I booked one of the afore mentioned shit holes so after busting the tournament in unspectacular fashion, doing my bollocks in on DC cash, rocked up at 4am to find it completely shut with no night porter and no way of getting in so drove home and got in at 8am. Fucking fuming.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2017, 09:17:52 PM »

Yep, never found a decent hotel or a decent restaurant in Blackpool.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »

You don't go to blackpool for decent hotels and restaurants!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2017, 09:41:22 PM »

You don't go to blackpool for decent hotels and restaurants!

Me and Tabby found that out when we went Cheesy

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2017, 03:01:08 PM »

amazing how 9 pints of snakebite change your perceptions isn't it Tongue

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2017, 01:10:02 AM »

Hey guys,

Had a pretty meh month on the poker front. Volume wasn't great, although I did have 2 weeks off, but I got a ton of off the table work done in a few games. Also hit a very nice personal milestone on HEM.

Click to see full-size image.

I've been lucky enough to be able to retain pretty much every hand I've ever played of online poker (that can be imported to HEM). I still specifically remember the day that I hit $1k, $10k and $100k. As a purely cash game player it's really the only thing you get from all those hours so it's nice to be able to look back and visualise all that sweat and tears.
The reason why I actually checked my lifetime graph was because a maybe not so famous (infamous) crusher retired this week and shared his. I think a lot of people knew on the down low he had made a ton but his winrate and just sheer dollar amount I think have surprised nearly all. He's one of those players who you'll do a database review on and not really be able to get much out of it. He must have the biggest notes file on the internet. King of exploit.

Click to see full-size image.

Obv a massive inspiration, for both talent and sheer dedication. From personal experience I know how valuable having the top tables of a lobby are. To have them all, at every stake, on every site on the internet is ridic and it's not that surprising he made so much. God bless HU. I def know of one of player who has a better winrate over a similar sample size but not sure he has won close to $7m.
This is his interview from yesterday. Def worth a watch, even if he is a little (lot) awkward.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2017, 08:31:17 AM »

Sick.

The older I get, the better I was.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2017, 11:24:03 AM »

Amazing you played 1.1m hands and made $20k but just ploughed on through kept discipline etc super impressive actually youre straight up crushing, nice one. Good to see hard work etc pay off

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2017, 11:47:12 AM »

Amazing you played 1.1m hands and made $20k but just ploughed on through kept discipline etc super impressive actually youre straight up crushing, nice one. Good to see hard work etc pay off

Nearly half of these hands were in a span of maybe 3/4 months 24 tabling full ring on UB trying to win the BBJ. I was grinding 50nl on there and it hit one day and I think you got around $300 a table for every table you were on. So naturally the bigger it got the more you got per table and during that span it got up to around $1.4m. So never having played fullring I just played it purely for the $500~ a table payoff if it hit. Managed to play for 28 hours straight in a grindpit at a friends house, took a break to watch Spurs v Arsenal and obv it hits during the 2nd half, at 50nl as well. Just devo'd so I tilt cashed out of UB. This was maybe a month before UB went down. Run good comes in many forms lol.
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2018, 02:11:03 AM »

sick graph g. How's the rake in HU PLO or our edges so big no one decent cares?
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »

Between .25/.50 and 5/10 its pretty huge and game selection is prob one of the biggest skills a decent pro could of had. Especially on the Euro sites (.fr/.es etc) where before rake winrates could be anywhere between 25-50BB/100 and around 2-5BB/100 after rake. I remember a few fish on Winamax who would limp call 100% pre, they were impossible to any money from.  Above that I don't really think it's an issue.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2019, 02:32:31 PM »

Anyone interested in me restarting the blog. Mainly poker (plo) and golf? I have a number in mind of yes replies to restart.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: