blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:45:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 681 682 683 684 [685] 686 687 688 689 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2180482 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #10260 on: June 20, 2017, 01:07:36 PM »

Apologise if this has been done before but I ain't buying this Abbot diabetes BS.

As a diabetic, if you feel ill or wobbly you don't carry on as she claimed to do. You know you need to take on board. If she wasn't, would you want someone running the country that can't even manage herself?!

At all these interviews I suspect she is offered sandwiches, drinks etc as soon as she walks in the room. Total BS.

She was a fuck up, simple as.

They turfed her out to avoid further embarrassment, and lied that she was gone indefinitely.

All rather seedy and dishonest in my humble.

Sounds like someone has never worked hard enough that they forgot to eat! 

Guilty as charged!!

Never missed a meal in my life! Hence the nickname! Grin

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10261 on: June 21, 2017, 01:30:39 PM »

The big story from the queens speech today was either the Queen wearing an EU flag as her hat or the tories abandoning most if their policies

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/queens-speech-today-latest-updates-theresa-may-conservative-policies-dropped-dementia-tax-scrapping-a7800031.html

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #10262 on: June 22, 2017, 05:24:17 PM »

Ladies & Gentlement the future Prime Minister.  

If only he was black and in Labour we might have seen this plastered all over the news.  #JustSaying

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/boris-johnson-radio-4-eddie-mair-two-ronnies_uk_594aa62ce4b0a3a837bc61d5
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10263 on: June 22, 2017, 05:58:45 PM »

+1 million billion
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #10264 on: June 22, 2017, 06:08:27 PM »

If only he was black and in Labour we might have seen this plastered all over the news.  #JustSaying

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/boris-johnson-radio-4-eddie-mair-two-ronnies_uk_594aa62ce4b0a3a837bc61d5

Quite a big difference between the shadow home sec being asked about their manifesto plan on a key plank of policy and the foreign secretary being asked about a non departmental subject.

I mean this is obvious isn't it - plus this is already getting plenty of play in various news and social media so it isn't even a point really.

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #10265 on: June 22, 2017, 06:09:49 PM »

I honestly believe I'm the only person in the UK with a balanced and thoughtful outlook

sola virtus nobilitat
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #10266 on: June 22, 2017, 06:19:20 PM »

I honestly believe I'm the only person in the UK with a balanced and thoughtful outlook

I agree with your points, so I'm not sure that bodes too well 
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #10267 on: June 22, 2017, 06:28:15 PM »

Quite a big difference between the shadow home sec being asked about their manifesto plan on a key plank of policy and the foreign secretary being asked about a non departmental subject.

I mean this is obvious isn't it - plus this is already getting plenty of play in various news and social media so it isn't even a point really.

This guys is the odds on favourite to be the next Tory leader.  He should know everything about what is happening in his party. 

I never seen any coverage on BBC or ITV earlier, I did see it on Social Media. 
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #10268 on: June 22, 2017, 07:00:04 PM »

This guys is the odds on favourite to be the next Tory leader.  He should know everything about what is happening in his party. 

David Davis is favourite.  And it isn't 2 days before an election and Boris gets slagged off plenty.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #10269 on: June 22, 2017, 08:26:04 PM »

David Davis is favourite.  And it isn't 2 days before an election and Boris gets slagged off plenty.

Not on National News he doesnt. 
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #10270 on: June 22, 2017, 09:31:16 PM »

Not on National News he doesnt. 

The interview is on the BBC and I can see it on the BBC site from the US. 

Sure I don't expect it to be so high in the right wing news, but hard to see that as racism if Corbyn/McDonnell would have got much the same treatment as Abbott did.

Not sure many home secretaries or their shadows would get away with that interview 2 days before an election. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #10271 on: June 23, 2017, 09:42:08 AM »

Where are the news links..its 9.35am ?

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10272 on: June 23, 2017, 10:09:07 AM »

Where are the news links..its 9.35am ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

The older I get, the better I was.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10273 on: June 23, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »

findings from latest YouGov poll for Times.

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10274 on: June 23, 2017, 10:59:39 AM »

catching up with some stuff i missed posting while i was away

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide