blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:20:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2180112 times)
engy

View Profile
« Reply #22020 on: November 16, 2019, 09:23:12 AM »

I think you might not like Corbyn woodsey 🤣🤣. What's your thoughts on Boris?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #22021 on: November 16, 2019, 09:26:55 AM »

‘To endorse Jeremy Corbyn as prime minister would be to surrender in the fight against anti-Jewish prejudice, say 24 signatories including John Le Carré, Fay Weldon, Joanna Lumley and William Boyd’

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/14/concerns-about-antisemitism-mean-we-cannot-vote-labour?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1573804917

Labour are no more or less discernably anti-semitic than anyone else imho.

Well they are referring to JC rather than the broader labour I think, either way he’s a useless fk.....don’t know how anyone could vote for him tbh given the sensible candidates they could have had, but the nutters took over labour......

Some people who don't vote labour are continuing to not vote labour?   

Can’t imagine he’s attracting many new voters......it’s more of a case how many does he bleed to other parties, mostly Lib Dem’s I would think.

I am not going to argue about Corbyn's voter appeal, but having Frederick Forsyth say he won't vote Labour because of antisemitism is akin to you giving the reason you aren't voting for them because of antisemitism.   I accept some of them are probably recent labour voters, but others clearly aren't.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #22022 on: November 16, 2019, 09:29:03 AM »

I think you might not like Corbyn woodsey 🤣🤣. What's your thoughts on Boris?

Not overly fussed mate but I’m still only ever voting one way, I’ll ultimately judge him on what he gets done.. I’m in a really interesting constituency, Tory marginal with Anna Soubry as current MP, she’s standing as an independent this time around, she’ll nick some vote from the Tories and labour will win the seat I reckon  Sad
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #22023 on: November 16, 2019, 09:35:29 AM »

lol, this is an absolute joke, these guys really do live in fantasyland.

‘John McDonnell has said Labour’s plans for a 32-hour week would apply to NHS staff despite claims from his party’s health spokesman that the health service would be exempt’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-labour-nhs-four-day-week-mcdonnell-ashworth-corbyn-a9201266.html
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22024 on: November 16, 2019, 10:33:08 AM »

latest Brexit Blog post on the week's developments including analysis of Farage's new stance, prospects for the remain vote, why Swinson is making a mistake, problems of a 'Canada style' deal, how we are flying blind into Brexit - and more.

Just up: https://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/and-there-are-still-four-weeks-to-go.html

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #22025 on: November 16, 2019, 11:35:56 AM »

latest Brexit Blog post on the week's developments including analysis of Farage's new stance, prospects for the remain vote, why Swinson is making a mistake, problems of a 'Canada style' deal, how we are flying blind into Brexit - and more.

Just up: https://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/and-there-are-still-four-weeks-to-go.html

He talks a great deal of sense, as always, it’s a crazy world when the Lib/Lab alliance has to be organised without the involvement of either party.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22026 on: November 16, 2019, 11:37:48 AM »

He talks a great deal of sense, as always, it’s a crazy world when the Lib/Lab alliance has to be organised without the involvement of either party.

Great to see you back David, hope you are feeling better now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #22027 on: November 16, 2019, 11:41:29 AM »

Good morning

Long way to go but I should be confirmed cancer free on December 3rd 😊. Just incredibly lucky that I got glandular fever, or it almost certainly would have been found too late.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22028 on: November 16, 2019, 11:44:24 AM »

Good morning

Long way to go but I should be confirmed cancer free on December 3rd 😊. Just incredibly lucky that I got glandular fever, or it almost certainly would have been found too late.

Not often one hears "lucky that I got glandular fever"...

Fingers crossed for December 3rd.  
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:55:41 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22029 on: November 16, 2019, 11:57:02 AM »

Seen on Twitter, perhaps a little unfair on Ms Sturgeon, as it could equally apply to so many of the politicians election utterances at the moment. Sums therm up a treat.

Click to see full-size image.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22030 on: November 16, 2019, 12:24:29 PM »

The Met Police has received allegations of electoral fraud and malpractice with regards to Boris Johnson's Conservative Party incentivising Brexit Party candidates to stand down in seats in (peerages,jobs etc)

So that’s at least 4 criminal investigations around Boris Johnson and his cabinet.

1. Vote Leave lawbreaking and cover up
2. Arcuri payments and Mayor of London
3. Darroch cables leak
4.  Representation of People Act electoral interference

not that anyone will notice or that it will matter, but unprecedented stuff

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22031 on: November 16, 2019, 12:26:30 PM »

Hot on the heels of Farage, Johnson now gets the endorsement of... “Tommy Robinson”

oh my.

My eyes are open wide
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #22032 on: November 16, 2019, 12:31:51 PM »

Hot on the heels of Farage, Johnson now gets the endorsement of... “Tommy Robinson”

oh my.

I guess it’s an small upside of a (Boris) Tory majority that both Farage and Tommy will no longer have a purpose.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #22033 on: November 16, 2019, 12:39:22 PM »

Good morning

Good to see you back here and sounds like good news for you. Did you undergo a bunch of treatment?

sola virtus nobilitat
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #22034 on: November 16, 2019, 12:43:22 PM »

Good morning

Good to see you back here and sounds like good news for you. Did you undergo a bunch of treatment?

Partial kidney removal, still waiting on a suspect mass in my lung but all signs are good and I’m feeling more well than I have in about a year, no immunotherapy at this stage. Would be gold if Boris rolled up in The Lister cancer ward on Dec 3rd 😊.
Pages: 1 ... 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: