blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:15:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Bet different with I-Pools
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bet different with I-Pools  (Read 28340 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 09:28:14 PM »

ill refer you dazzler Smiley

Ok, what's your username?
engy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 09:41:55 PM »

engy
engy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 09:42:29 PM »

on there as well Smiley
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 09:58:49 PM »

on there as well Smiley

Done, I think.
engy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 10:21:45 PM »

Cheers bud
thesilkworm

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 11:29:10 PM »

Have been a member of the site for a year or so - very nicely designed and lots of fun ideas for pools. Also appreciate the fact that you emailed to remind me I had money in my account Smiley Never played the fantasy stuff before but will be sure to check them out.
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 12:51:13 AM »

Have been a member of the site for a year or so - very nicely designed and lots of fun ideas for pools. Also appreciate the fact that you emailed to remind me I had money in my account Smiley Never played the fantasy stuff before but will be sure to check them out.

Hey! Really glad you like the site Smiley Good luck in this weekend's pools!
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 12:02:04 PM »

A big surprise has been the amazing popularity of a new type of Last Longest pool that we are running for the first time this week. It is the £2 to enter Goalscorer Challenge Last Longest. Pick a player to score each week. If your player scores you progress to the next week, otherwise you are eliminated.

We already have 117 entrants(!) with 90 mins to go until it closes, and have smashed the guarantee. This was not expected, but is very pleasing.

Click to see full-size image.

However, the £1 traditional Last Longest (pick a team to win) still has a massive 150% overlay. It is guaranteed at £250 and there are 98 entrants so far. Of course we fully expected this pool to overlay. Obviously we will get more entrants over the next 90 minutes, but there is still almost certain to be a lot of overlay value for everyone who enters. So please give it a go as part of your pre PL kick-off punting.
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 05:45:31 PM »

Introducing our Golf Pools.

We run pools for most golf tournaments. Usually we offer both 'classic pools' and fantasy pools. The classic pools are a series of questions, in which users make predictions about what will happen in the tournament. See screenshots below of the classic pool for the upcoming USPGA Championship (which closes for entry on Thursday morning):

The fantasy pools are - in keeping with our overall philosophy - extremely simple: No transfer budgets and a restricted amount of selection options. See screenshot:

The pools betting format seems to work extremely well for golf and these pools have proved very popular, especially for the majors.
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 01:46:50 PM »

Introducing our Lucky 7 To Follow pools.

These are one of the few pool types on our site that run for a long period of time (usually the duration of a season). They are simplified fantasy games in which you pick your 'team' of 7 then score points throughout the season.

Lucky 7 pools run on many sports: golf, horse racing, poker, tennis, football etc. We put big guarantees on these pools (for example we tend to guarantee the £2 pools at £500) and there is pretty much always an overlay to snap up. We are happy for these pools to overlay and give 'free money' to our users, since this gives users a reason to come to our site - and return there to check on how their entries are doing.

For example, in the two Lucky 7 football pools (which close on Friday) there are currently overlays of 150% and 250%. Screenshots below.

Lucky 7 Players To Follow:

Lucky 7 Teams to Follow:
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2015, 03:12:43 PM »

i-pools are great. They make you sweat every minute of every sport youre watching/betting/answering questions on in many different ways. There are pools to suit every person so why not try some out and see what you think?

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2015, 03:14:43 PM »

Must say Honeybadger, the interface is much improved.  Just went on there for first time in 6 months and it's far slicker and easy to use.
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 03:41:57 PM »

Hey TL900 and and Dungbeetle! Thanks for the complimentary posts Smiley

@ Dungbeetle. Yeah, we've made substantial improvements in the interface over the last 6 months or so. And we will be continuing to make tweaks and improvements going forward.
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2015, 03:50:09 PM »

Due to the Friday kick-off, many of our PL pools are closing tonight rather than Saturday. This means the overlays on the guaranteed pools are going to be bigger than usual I suspect. So if you fancy a punt on a few of our PL pools remember to get your entries in before tonight's game kicks off.

In particular, the two 'Lucky 7' pools still have HUGE overlays. So get in there and snap up the free value.
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 12:21:19 AM »

We've put a £500 guarantee on our Fantasy Poker pool for the London GUKPT. Pick one player from each of the 5 categories, £25 to enter. Closes 4pm Thursday.
Link to take you straight to the pool: https://goo.gl/1RT1Zo

We will be running Fantasy Pools for every GUKPT in the future.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: