blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:04:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Bet different with I-Pools
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bet different with I-Pools  (Read 28341 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2016, 03:06:27 PM »

can you explain the progressive jackpots please?

for example i play a £2 pool, i go to enter it and it prompts me to pay £1 to enter the progressive.

what is it and why should i? (i did, but wasn't sure why!)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2016, 06:25:29 PM »

Some Classic Pools are designated as Progressive Jackpot Pools by the PJ sign in the Lobby. In these pools you can upgrade your entry for just £1 and enter the Progressive Jackpot. All the £1 entries are added to the Progressive Jackpot until a lucky player wins it all!  To win the Progressive Jackpot, you have to get all the answers in the pool exactly right. Currently the Progressive Jackpot is £4,187.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 06:38:06 PM by Honeybadger » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2016, 07:05:56 PM »

thanks, got it

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »

won my first pool last weekend, the T20 Finals day one

quite addictive when you get into it, lads....

My eyes are open wide
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2016, 10:40:58 PM »

We've thrown a few decent guarantees at our Ryder Cup Pools, perfect intro for anyone new to i-pools as there's a nice range of games, and there's bound to be some overlay! There's over £3k in Guarantees on i-pools on friday!

Our biggest pool is a Fantasy Pick 6, where u pick one player from each of six groups to score for your team. This pool has £500 guaranteed!

The Classic Pool asks you to predict the action, who will win, who will top score, what will the biggest winning margin be, and plenty more like that.

Fantasy match-ups pits each player against an opponent for the duration of the Ryder Cup, simple question, who will win the most points.

All our pools cost £2 to play (there are £10 and £50 buy-ins too for the high rollers).

Would love to see some more of our Blonde friends in there, good luck if you play!!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 10:55:37 PM by i-pools » Logged
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2016, 08:12:46 PM »

Sunday is our 2nd ever Guarantees Day, every £2 pool is Guaranteed at £50. We know we won't get 25 players in every pool, so plenty of value about for those who fancy sniffing it out. There's two Premier League games, three NFL, the F1 Grand Prix, the India v NZ ODI and plenty more....if you've not tried i-pools yet this is the perfect way to get started. Good luck those who play Smiley
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2016, 03:38:00 AM »

Even tho our hero Will Kassouf won't be there, we've thrown £500 in guarantees at our WSOP Main Event Final Table Coupon....just predict the action at Sunday's final, who will win, how many chips they'll have when it gets heads-up, what the winning hand will be, how many hands will be played in total, and you could be scooping some lovely cash. Three entry levels, £2, £10 or £25, u choose. Hope to see a few Blondes there showing off their poker tekker!! Won't add a direct link as might not be allowed but just heads to i-pools.com for info, good luck!!

Click to see full-size image.
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »

Hi blondes....Love the Darts?!

We do, so we've stuck some meaty guarantees on our World Darts Championship pools that start this Thursday:

- There's over a grand guaranteed in our Fantasy Pick 8, where u pick a team of players from different categories to score for u throughout the Championship
- Over £800 guaranteed in our Last Longests, just pick a player to make it through to the next round, but remember u can only pick each guy once.
- £50 a day in our Daily Coupon

We'd love to see some of you guys in our games, feel free to ask any questions, if not just jump in the pools at www.i-pools.co.uk
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2016, 01:40:37 PM »

Liable to be overlays in all the long term pools.

Plus my dead money is there.

Jump in. The water is warm.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Withnail160

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2016, 02:58:57 PM »

The fun-est bet...
on the inter-net!

#WastedTalent
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2016, 04:08:56 PM »

The fun-est bet...
on the inter-net!

#WastedTalent

In the LL - great bet to sweat and good banter in the pool.

Love the darts!
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2017, 01:24:27 PM »

Premier League Darts is back tonight and it's best enjoyed while playing our fantastic guaranteed prediction games!

Entry starts at £2 and goes up to our blue ribbon £100 entry in both the prediction coupon, where u score points for correct predictions and the top scorer scoops, and our last longest, where u just need to pick a player to win his week 1 match and you're through to next week.

There's plenty of overlay at the moment with nearly £3k guaranteed, so come join fellow blondes Lil Dave, Keith the Camel and Jeff the Jaffacake in the I-pools before 7 tonight!

Good luck!
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2017, 04:51:44 PM »

Thursday Night is Premier League Darts Night!!

There’s at least £1,500 to be won again this week as the Premier League Darts moves on to Nottingham on Thursday evening. Last week Steve Warburton scooped over £1,100 in our Weekly Coupons, winning the £10, £25 and £100 entry games (though he could only manage third in the £2 entry!) answering questions like:

*Who will win this week’s games - Lewis v Chizzy, Taylor v Wade, Anderson v Klaasen, MVG v Wright, Barney v Huybrechts
*Who will hit the most 180s?
*Who will have the highest checkout?
*How many total legs and 180s will there be?

We’ve got the same guaranteed prizepools this week - £100 on the £2 entry game, £200 each on the £10 and £25 and £1,000 on the £100 entry - so what better way to enjoy all the action as the top dartists face off in front of another sell out crowd. We’ve also got another Last Longest game starting. Just pick a player to win their game this week, and if you’re still in last week’s game, don’t forget to make your pick!
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2017, 04:32:23 PM »

Thursday Night is Premier League Darts Night!!

There’s at least £1,500 to be won again this week as the Premier League Darts moves on to Nottingham on Thursday evening. Last week Steve Warburton scooped over £1,100 in our Weekly Coupons, winning the £10, £25 and £100 entry games (though he could only manage third in the £2 entry!) answering questions like:

*Who will win this week’s games - Lewis v Chizzy, Taylor v Wade, Anderson v Klaasen, MVG v Wright, Barney v Huybrechts
*Who will hit the most 180s?
*Who will have the highest checkout?
*How many total legs and 180s will there be?

We’ve got the same guaranteed prizepools this week - £100 on the £2 entry game, £200 each on the £10 and £25 and £1,000 on the £100 entry - so what better way to enjoy all the action as the top dartists face off in front of another sell out crowd. We’ve also got another Last Longest game starting. Just pick a player to win their game this week, and if you’re still in last week’s game, don’t forget to make your pick!
Keith the Camel scooped over £800 for 1st in the £100 buy in....some things never change! Knock him off his perch on Thursday....
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2017, 03:43:22 PM »

It's Premier League Darts Night tonight! Can't have the Camel scooping the money again, as he said on twitter, jump on it, the water's warm...

Some serious beef will be settled in the Premier League Darts tonight as some bitter rivals go head-to-head in week 3 at the First Direct Arena in Leeds.

At least £1500 will be won across our £2, £10, £25 and £100 Coupons tonight as we ask you to predict who will win each game, who will have the highest checkout and what it will be, and how many 180’s and legs will be played in total.

* First up it’s the all Scottish clash as world numbers 2 and 3 Gary Anderson and Peter Wright battle it out
* Two Englishman fight it out next as Adrian Lewis and James Wade face each other
* Next is the El Clasico of Darts as Phil Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld meet for the 78th time, but the first since Barney knocked The Power out of the World Championship in December
* Sworn enemies Michael van Gerwen and Jelle Klaasen, whe openly hate each other, are fourth up. Can MVG keep his cool to claim another victory in this all Dutch affair?
* Calm is restored as Dave Chisnall and Kim Huybrechts meet in what already looks like a crucial relegation clash
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: