blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:42:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make you STRONG
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 ... 282 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make you STRONG  (Read 535657 times)
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3795 on: December 08, 2020, 09:06:14 AM »

My PT has started working f/t as a scaffolder since they gyms shut, and we're going to have to work around that.

Was going to train on Friday afternoon, but have to go and do my car handover, or I will have to wait another week.

Think I should be good for 4 next week, providing he isn't working too far out of town, and he'll meet me at the gym right after work, if we can get slots.

Another week of rest ☹️ 

Please do not pay for the AJ card this weekend, they’ve put Wach vs Hughie Fury on there and in the history of sh*t fights it has the makings of a classic 😂

Smash it next week mate look forward to reading the updates

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: December 08, 2020, 09:27:53 AM »

Supps- Creatine
Preworkout - Nuts and beetroot juice
Intra workout - Cranberry juice

Legs today and I’m dead

Warmed up stretched off my hips with some yoga stretches

Hip breakers with kettlebells - these are brutal, it’s not even the weight just the movement

Bulgarian lunges x 20 each leg - 4 sets

Squats
60 x 20
80 x 10
100 x 10 x 3 sets
120 x 5
140 x 5
150 x 3
100 x 8

Leg press because my training partner wanted to do more, not sure how heavy

Walking lunges with the Olympic bar 60kg

Leg extension, again not sure how heavy but I work up to the whole stack.

Then some interval running for 15 minutes of which I did 10 was completely done.  I didn’t even stretch just walked home and foam rolled.

Was supposed to go sparring tonight but definitely going to give it a miss.

Shoulders tomorrow. Yikes

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: December 08, 2020, 11:20:20 AM »

My PT has started working f/t as a scaffolder since they gyms shut, and we're going to have to work around that.

Was going to train on Friday afternoon, but have to go and do my car handover, or I will have to wait another week.

Think I should be good for 4 next week, providing he isn't working too far out of town, and he'll meet me at the gym right after work, if we can get slots.

Another week of rest ☹️ 

Please do not pay for the AJ card this weekend, they’ve put Wach vs Hughie Fury on there and in the history of sh*t fights it has the makings of a classic 😂

Smash it next week mate look forward to reading the updates

Making it from my room to the office is a cardio workout for my legs.

It's only the price of a KFC, and the only one I won't be paying for is Logan Paul vs Floyd Grin

Be nice to get a solid week in before turkey time, and hopefully straight back in on the 4th with no more gov interruptions.

iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: December 10, 2020, 02:42:43 PM »

Tough first week back, kinda preferred it after 5 months. Weird situation of not being too far away but still a long way to get to those upper numbers but fun nonetheless. Training with my two housemates now who are new to the gym, one moves well one doesn't so its a little less intensity on my part but definitely worth it to help build them up, then in 6-12 months we can all push each other. Taking it relatively relaxed until NY and just focusing on 4 sessions a week and then seeing where we stand in Jan to set some aims for the first 6 months. Back in London which does really help my steps, though the weather is horrific.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: December 10, 2020, 02:55:45 PM »

PT keeps having a go at me for doing way more than he programmes... lol its bad when you got to tell a 52 year old to slow down  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: December 11, 2020, 09:27:42 AM »

Tough first week back, kinda preferred it after 5 months. Weird situation of not being too far away but still a long way to get to those upper numbers but fun nonetheless. Training with my two housemates now who are new to the gym, one moves well one doesn't so its a little less intensity on my part but definitely worth it to help build them up, then in 6-12 months we can all push each other. Taking it relatively relaxed until NY and just focusing on 4 sessions a week and then seeing where we stand in Jan to set some aims for the first 6 months. Back in London which does really help my steps, though the weather is horrific.

It's good to train with newbies every now and then. Makes you realise just how strong you are.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: December 11, 2020, 09:30:08 AM »

Supps- Creatine

Legs today and I’m dead

Hip breakers with kettlebells - these are brutal, it’s not even the weight just the movement

Squats
60 x 20
80 x 10
100 x 10 x 3 sets
120 x 5
140 x 5
150 x 3
100 x 8

Then some interval running for 15 minutes of which I did 10 was completely done.  I didn’t even stretch just walked home and foam rolled.

That's some insane leg volume. Do you always work your legs to that sort of level?

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: December 11, 2020, 09:41:34 AM »

Supps- Creatine

Legs today and I’m dead

Squats
60 x 20
80 x 10
100 x 10 x 3 sets
120 x 5
140 x 5
150 x 3
100 x 8

That's some insane leg volume. Do you always work your legs to that sort of level?

What Matt said ^
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: December 11, 2020, 09:50:07 AM »

Very satisfying chest session on Tuesday this week.

The gym set up felt a bit strange for my first session back on Saturday but on Tuesday it was like I'd never been away.

Wasn't sure what to expect but I felt really good so went to 120kg for 3 sets of 5. Sets me up nicely for the same on Saturday but with the AMRAP 4th set to hopefully go up next week.

Loving being back at the gym.

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: December 11, 2020, 11:14:38 AM »

Supps- Creatine

Legs today and I’m dead

Squats
60 x 20
80 x 10
100 x 10 x 3 sets
120 x 5
140 x 5
150 x 3
100 x 8

What Matt said ^

No my training partner is a bit of a beast and wanted to do more then normal. Plus having aminos in cranberry juice really aided. Usually I stick to 5 max reps on squats working up to working sets then move on to accessory work including calves.

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: December 11, 2020, 11:33:48 AM »

Breakfast of champions

My lovely cleaner came over this morning at 5am to do the ironing, she asked me if I was eating as the missus is away and told me to get ready and she’d make breakfast for everyone.

She made me 3 poached eggs on toast with avocado and a savoury porridge which was a lot of food for me but absolutely delicious.

Dropped the kids off to school went straight to the gym no preworkout necessary as I felt ready

Did a huge back session including deadlifts and weighted pull ups, my shoulder session earlier in the week was lack lustre so really pleased.

First time in a long time I failed on a deadlift today but feel like going as heavy as I did was completely unnecessary. Failed at 265 which I put on after 3 reps of 250kg. I can do 260 so thought I would increase by 15 instead of 10 like I would normally do...

A few people commented that I look physically slimmer today which I was pretty pleased with, I’ve decided that I want to increase the cardio mid Jan so I’m going to see if I can get some swimming lessons, I can swim but not great.

Mentally I’m getting bored of the gym so I might join David Lloyds or a spit and sawdust to get a change of scenery, not sure yet but will wait to see what deals the gyms do in the next few weeks before Jan.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: December 11, 2020, 12:29:45 PM »

First time in a long time I failed on a deadlift today but feel like going as heavy as I did was completely unnecessary. Failed at 265 which I put on after 3 reps of 250kg. I can do 260 so thought I would increase by 15 instead of 10 like I would normally do...

Did you forget your aminos in cranberry juice?........

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: December 11, 2020, 12:49:56 PM »

Hahaha had water, Even forgot my creatine this morning

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: December 11, 2020, 01:56:47 PM »

Hahaha had water, Even forgot my creatine this morning

Surprised you could muster the strength to open the door

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: December 11, 2020, 03:35:53 PM »

Not sure if any of you guys have ever used an air bike ( echo bike) but it is literally the devils invention... ended the PT session today with air bike sprints.. 10 calories at maximum pace X 5 ..3 minutes rest between each sprint ( believe me you need it ).. done 13 seconds..13..14...14...14 doesnt sound a lot but it is absolute destruction and this from someone whose la over of this stupid type of stuff.. a minute after the 5th round my quads were screaming... i was in actual pain.. still feeling it 5 hours later.. its ridiculous how one minute 18 seconds of all out can destroy you for so long.. cue love making jokes Smiley

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 ... 282 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: