blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:38:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make you STRONG
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 282 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make you STRONG  (Read 530839 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: August 13, 2016, 07:56:02 PM »

Think I've probably been on about the same calories as you, since I got back from Vegas Grin

Got to give myself a slap, and start planning my days better again, and working out macros, too.

Training gone pretty well this week, and I managed to do my tricep exercises without a bench for support. Tried some BOR in the rack, but it was the last exercise, so my legs were really clonic, and I had to move back to the bench for working set.

Legs

Leg Press

100kg x10
120kg x10
140kg x10

160kg x10 1p

140kg x10
120kg x10
100kg x10

70kg  x81 2p

Shoulders & Triceps

Machine Press - 7r @ 90kg + 2ass

DB Lateral Raises - 6r @ 10kg  +2ass

Face Pulls - 13r @ 25kg + 1ass

DB Shrugs 10r @ 32.5kg +2p

Straight Bar Pushdowns - 11r @ 59kg +2ass

Seated OH Rope Extensions - 6r @ 50kg + 3ass

Rope Pushdowns - 6r @ 50kg +2ass

Back

CG Lat Pulldown 7r + 75kg +3ass

T-Bar Row - 4r @ 50kg +3ass

CG Seated Row - 8r @ 60kg +3ass

Cable Pullovers - 4r @ 54kg +2ass

BB Bent Over Row 8r @ 45kg +3ass

Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 14, 2016, 03:46:01 PM »

Week 8 of T25 finished commenced Week 9 today, no weigh in and no measuring.

Did 2 press up session and 2 Abs session on top of the above.

Monday press up's to collapse 18,  up from 8 in week one.

2 x press up session, 11 ( 10 last week) 110 secs rest, ( 120 last week)  x 5 reps.  So increased by 1 press up  10 % Smiley and reduced the rest time by 10 secs.

Started week 9 today, press ups to collapse 23 (18 last week), T 25 session then press up session 12 this time , again up by 1, time reduced by 10 secs to 100 secs.  Almost collapsed at the end of reps 4 and 5 so found this very tough.   Pleased that I am up to 23 from a start of 8 almost half way to my target of 50 .

Gl guys

T25 Week 9 done. One more to go to see the end of this mofo. No measuring, no weigh in.

Abs, 2 sessions.  

Press ups : 13 with 90 secs rest 5 reps .   One off to collapse when fresh, 29 up from 23 last week, heading towards 50. As I will have some time after T25 finished I think i can add more press up sessions, which should speed up the 50 challenge.

Keep up the good work,

Steve
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:49:24 PM by Steve Swift » Logged
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 14, 2016, 10:47:00 PM »

Having trained solidly all year, with the launch of the business and with a few aches and pains coming into the shoulder/knee joints most likely due to the intensity of the workouts I have been doing I took the concious decision to take the last 10 days off gym work and just done some movement with good dog walks in the park daily as well as some light lifting of cases of apples and oranges in the shop which opened a week last friday.

It felt good to have a break and my body defo needed it but were back to training in the morning having had a week of not worrying too much about what I ate although I was cleaner than clean during the day and relaxed a touch at night but were back focussed having replensihed over the 10 days and looking forward to train again.

I posted an update on the business in my diary for those interested.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: August 15, 2016, 04:55:36 PM »

Think I've probably been on about the same calories as you, since I got back from Vegas Grin

Got to give myself a slap, and start planning my days better again, and working out macros, too.

Training gone pretty well this week, and I managed to do my tricep exercises without a bench for support. Tried some BOR in the rack, but it was the last exercise, so my legs were really clonic, and I had to move back to the bench for working set.

Legs

Leg Press

100kg x10
120kg x10
140kg x10

160kg x10 1p

140kg x10
120kg x10
100kg x10

70kg  x81 2p

Shoulders & Triceps

Machine Press - 7r @ 90kg + 2ass

DB Lateral Raises - 6r @ 10kg  +2ass

Face Pulls - 13r @ 25kg + 1ass

DB Shrugs 10r @ 32.5kg +2p

Straight Bar Pushdowns - 11r @ 59kg +2ass

Seated OH Rope Extensions - 6r @ 50kg + 3ass

Rope Pushdowns - 6r @ 50kg +2ass

Back

CG Lat Pulldown 7r + 75kg +3ass

T-Bar Row - 4r @ 50kg +3ass

CG Seated Row - 8r @ 60kg +3ass

Cable Pullovers - 4r @ 54kg +2ass

BB Bent Over Row 8r @ 45kg +3ass

Top numbers!

Focusing on food always a good idea!
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 15, 2016, 04:56:55 PM »

Having trained solidly all year, with the launch of the business and with a few aches and pains coming into the shoulder/knee joints most likely due to the intensity of the workouts I have been doing I took the concious decision to take the last 10 days off gym work and just done some movement with good dog walks in the park daily as well as some light lifting of cases of apples and oranges in the shop which opened a week last friday.

It felt good to have a break and my body defo needed it but were back to training in the morning having had a week of not worrying too much about what I ate although I was cleaner than clean during the day and relaxed a touch at night but were back focussed having replensihed over the 10 days and looking forward to train again.

I posted an update on the business in my diary for those interested.

Much rather have a self-imposed 7-14 days off than an enforced 6 months!!
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 15, 2016, 05:00:26 PM »

2x5 110 for squats today. I say 5, missed the 5th on both sets, but rep quality feels pretty good.
2x8 92.5. Pretty far tough, but managing it. Not gonna lie, pretty scary to think it could be 100 in 4 weeks.

Good reps on the leg press too. Focusing on keeping more upright in the seat and head high.

Rack pulled for the first time in a while Saturday too. 2x5 180 and 2x8 160. Felt good, hammies on fire yesterday and today though.

Most important bit of progress, moved onto the 12's for curls.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 15, 2016, 05:53:02 PM »

Lol some bloke see the PT working me through a killer strength circuit on Saturday and asked me whether i was training for a particular event.. sigh so wish i said Tokyo.. Smiley

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 16, 2016, 11:44:29 AM »

Lol some bloke see the PT working me through a killer strength circuit on Saturday and asked me whether i was training for a particular event.. sigh so wish i said Tokyo.. Smiley

Someone saw me bridge once and asked my why I did it, and without thinking I just said 'sex'. Looking back I coulda chosen my words a bit better. 'Rio' may have been a better answer!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 17, 2016, 12:26:52 AM »

Someone saw me bridge once and asked my why I did it, and without thinking I just said 'sex'. Looking back I coulda chosen my words a bit better. 'Rio' may have been a better answer!

Cheesy

Dean could have probably got powerlifting through!

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 17, 2016, 04:02:46 PM »

Cheesy

Artistic gymnast surely ?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 17, 2016, 11:42:14 PM »

Cheesy

Can just see you in some lycra, flying about with a one of those twirly things Grin

Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 18, 2016, 11:55:44 AM »

Finished T25, away the weekend so had to fit in the two Friday sessions during the week. A little clip for those who do not know about it.  Easier than Insanity but a pain in the arse none the less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXal3gI8R0&list=PLbwHZX7kkmjuq6zQ3yKCfKFQBACGAlSAI&index=2

Next:

Still 50 press ups to get to.
Considering during the 100 press up challenge that others on here have tackled, not sure yet see how I get on in the 50 first.
Found an old family burpee challenge that we all did a while ago, so might open that up again.
GOTRI, small triathlon as a taster.

Gl all

« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:01:01 PM by Steve Swift » Logged
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 19, 2016, 03:42:40 PM »

Cheesy

Can just see you in some lycra, flying about with a one of those twirly things Grin

enough of your dreams Smiley

iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 19, 2016, 06:17:39 PM »

Fronts today:

2x5 92.5
2x8 77.5

My lats are pretty tight which I want to work on over the next few weeks. They definitely affect my upper body position as well as being pretty tight through the upper back. Recorded it which I haven't done in a while. Going to record a few things over the next few weeks to double check everything. Shoulda done it a few weeks ago to be honest.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 20, 2016, 06:40:40 PM »

Cheesy

enough of your dreams Smiley

I'd be laying off the melatonin, if that was the kind of dreams it gave me Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 282 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: