blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:00:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 402922 times)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: December 03, 2016, 08:21:21 PM »

Yaya's been arrested for drink driving

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: December 03, 2016, 08:22:29 PM »

Can't find the link now, I've just read it I'm sure.
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/man-city-star-yaya-toure-charged-with-drink-driving/ar-AAl6bFH?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: December 03, 2016, 08:35:54 PM »

Is that the same life long tee total Yaya?  Or was i whooshed then as well?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: December 03, 2016, 08:36:58 PM »

Yeh he was wank as usual.

City fans so fickle

Fickle or plastic?
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: December 03, 2016, 08:44:07 PM »

Never been a CB fan, Scares me every time he plays out from the back, His Angle descions are shocking IMO but in Pep we trust. Aguero wont miss chances like that again but think we will miss him for the next three games, Still come January think we will be throwing money at some new blood, New signing Jesus will be ready for Xmas I hope, now he is a find great record but this is the Premier League so may need some time to settle in. Interesting to see who he picks for the Celtic game on Tuesday with it being a dead rubber for us.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: December 03, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »

Go on then tell me he bought that car from Kolo the famous 2nd hand car-dealer.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: December 04, 2016, 12:00:01 AM »

You know things are bad when you're getting trolled by Aaron.

Best Bitter.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: December 04, 2016, 12:32:03 AM »

Bravo was never that good with his feet at barca kinda improved a bit after a while but certainly not a natural.

He is a massive factor in the Chile side seems to be a peacemaker between sanchez and vidal who do not get on.

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: December 04, 2016, 01:42:46 AM »

All hail king Pep

Did you get to watch the full game? Maybe you missed it because you were on your way to Hillsborough…
I thought King Pep got it right today. We should have been 2 or 3 up with the points banked and we would have been hailing a Pep tactical masterclass. Shame about the implosion but that falls on the players today for me and not the manager.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: December 04, 2016, 01:46:22 AM »

Joe hart on his way back at xmas after the keepers shocker today?  Good with his feet but can't do what keepers are supposed to do.  Did he actually let the 2nd goal go past him because he thought he had his angles covered even though the ball was a metre inside the post?  Beaten at his near post for the third goal.

I think you'll find Arb that if the best manager in the world wants you in net then you are more than good enough. You'll end up with egg on your face with comments like that.

Any comment on what i actually said then or you just going to run your mouth about having the best manager which is no relevance to what i wrote?  Let's see how 'great' the 'greatest manager in the world' is given he has the biggest budget in the EPL having had the same in previous countries and if he wins the league by half the track if he is as good as you claim he is.  Easy being 'great' when you have all the financial advantages he has had all of his career and the players he has had at his disposal and operate in leagues with hardly any proper competition year in year out so you can rest for Champions league games.  Let's see how he copes with the xmas period he isn't used to as well.

The keeper has had a total shocker.  I am not Hart's biggest fan but if he had been at fault today in the same way all hell would be breaking loose post game.  Why will i have egg on my face about what i said about the keeper's performance today?  

Pep is a genius mate. I get it that you know your dogs and NBA and stuff but I'm not sure knowledge of elite football management is your forte
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: December 04, 2016, 01:47:25 AM »

Any comment on the keeper's performance today which is the only issue i was discussing?

Poor.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: December 04, 2016, 01:49:16 AM »

Yeh he was wank as usual.

As usual? Really?   He's just made it to the shortlist of 5 goalkeepers for world team of the year as well..

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: December 04, 2016, 01:50:17 AM »

Your definition of plastic?  Interested in hearing that..
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: December 04, 2016, 01:52:42 AM »

Never been a CB fan, Scares me every time he plays out from the back, His Angle descions are shocking IMO but in Pep we trust. Aguero wont miss chances like that again but think we will miss him for the next three games, Still come January think we will be throwing money at some new blood, New signing Jesus will be ready for Xmas I hope, now he is a find great record but this is the Premier League so may need some time to settle in. Interesting to see who he picks for the Celtic game on Tuesday with it being a dead rubber for us.

4 match ban for Aguero.

This Jesus is on holiday for December. He'll be doing his pre-season in January so we might not see him for a bit.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: December 04, 2016, 01:54:50 AM »

Go on then tell me he bought that car from Kolo the famous 2nd hand car-dealer.

Haha  - classic story with Kolo. I loved that.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kolo-toure-had-affair-with-student-by-pretending-1455570
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: