blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:04:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 402990 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: November 24, 2016, 01:35:23 AM »

figured he will need to move to continue to progress due to game time being worse than what it currently is
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 24, 2016, 01:44:42 AM »

Ha - Dinho's 2nd yellow was astonishing. Presumably someone has been paid out handsomely for 2 reds in the game.

Horrible game but only the result that matters. Enjoyed the last 5 minutes with both teams playing for the draw and Gladbach not touching it.

Steven Gerrard as a pundit is dreadul.

Why the fuck do we get 2 dippers and camel gob for a Champions league game?

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 24, 2016, 02:33:58 AM »

figured he will need to move to continue to progress due to game time being worse than what it currently is

Nah, Pep loves him and Nacho ain't going anywhere. Still very young and raw, and obv behind Aguero in the pecking order as almost every striker in the world would be. We have a wealth of attacking talent but very few out and out forwards, so despite playing 1 up top he will still get chances to impress every now and then, and more game time should/when Aguero get injured.

His development is gonna accelerate much quicker training alongside KDB/Silva/Gundogan/Aguero etc everyday than being on loan at some long ball merchant, mid table jobbing team like Stoke......hi Arbs Smiley

Best Bitter.
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 30, 2016, 06:24:15 PM »

Leicester tickets arrived today, wrong thread but seriously Jamie Vardy Sports personality of the year???

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 03, 2016, 03:04:52 PM »

Joe hart on his way back at xmas after the keepers shocker today?  Good with his feet but can't do what keepers are supposed to do.  Did he actually let the 2nd goal go past him because he thought he had his angles covered even though the ball was a metre inside the post?  Beaten at his near post for the third goal.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 03:18:16 PM by arbboy » Logged
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 03, 2016, 03:29:43 PM »

All hail king Pep
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 03, 2016, 03:37:17 PM »

Joe hart on his way back at xmas after the keepers shocker today?  Good with his feet but can't do what keepers are supposed to do.  Did he actually let the 2nd goal go past him because he thought he had his angles covered even though the ball was a metre inside the post?  Beaten at his near post for the third goal.

I think you'll find Arb that if the best manager in the world wants you in net then you are more than good enough. You'll end up with egg on your face with comments like that.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 03, 2016, 03:49:07 PM »

Joe hart on his way back at xmas after the keepers shocker today?  Good with his feet but can't do what keepers are supposed to do.  Did he actually let the 2nd goal go past him because he thought he had his angles covered even though the ball was a metre inside the post?  Beaten at his near post for the third goal.

I think you'll find Arb that if the best manager in the world wants you in net then you are more than good enough. You'll end up with egg on your face with comments like that.

Any comment on what i actually said then or you just going to run your mouth about having the best manager which is no relevance to what i wrote?  Let's see how 'great' the 'greatest manager in the world' is given he has the biggest budget in the EPL having had the same in previous countries and if he wins the league by half the track if he is as good as you claim he is.  Easy being 'great' when you have all the financial advantages he has had all of his career and the players he has had at his disposal and operate in leagues with hardly any proper competition year in year out so you can rest for Champions league games.  Let's see how he copes with the xmas period he isn't used to as well.

The keeper has had a total shocker.  I am not Hart's biggest fan but if he had been at fault today in the same way all hell would be breaking loose post game.  Why will i have egg on my face about what i said about the keeper's performance today?  
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 03:55:37 PM by arbboy » Logged
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 03, 2016, 04:00:42 PM »

Joe hart on his way back at xmas after the keepers shocker today?  Good with his feet but can't do what keepers are supposed to do.  Did he actually let the 2nd goal go past him because he thought he had his angles covered even though the ball was a metre inside the post?  Beaten at his near post for the third goal.

Any comment on what i actually said then or you just going to run your mouth about having the best manager which is no relevance to what i wrote?  Let's see how 'great' the 'greatest manager in the world' is given he has the biggest budget in the EPL having had the same in previous countries and if he wins the league by half the track if he is as good as you claim he is.  Easy being 'great' when you have all the financial advantages he has had all of his career and the players he has had at his disposal and operate in leagues with hardly any proper competition year in year out so you can rest for Champions league games.  Let's see how he copes with the xmas period he isn't used to as well.

The keeper has had a total shocker.  I am not Hart's biggest fan but if he had been at fault today in the same way all hell would be breaking loose post game.  Why will i have egg on my face about what i said about the keeper's performance today? 

WHOOOOSHHH

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 03, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »

Joe hart on his way back at xmas after the keepers shocker today?  Good with his feet but can't do what keepers are supposed to do.  Did he actually let the 2nd goal go past him because he thought he had his angles covered even though the ball was a metre inside the post?  Beaten at his near post for the third goal.

Any comment on what i actually said then or you just going to run your mouth about having the best manager which is no relevance to what i wrote?  Let's see how 'great' the 'greatest manager in the world' is given he has the biggest budget in the EPL having had the same in previous countries and if he wins the league by half the track if he is as good as you claim he is.  Easy being 'great' when you have all the financial advantages he has had all of his career and the players he has had at his disposal and operate in leagues with hardly any proper competition year in year out so you can rest for Champions league games.  Let's see how he copes with the xmas period he isn't used to as well.

The keeper has had a total shocker.  I am not Hart's biggest fan but if he had been at fault today in the same way all hell would be breaking loose post game.  Why will i have egg on my face about what i said about the keeper's performance today?  

I think he will find how he needs to play.

City are the best team in the league at the moment with in my opinion united second.

On Saturday we saw to master tacticians go head to head.

Pep won the 1st half and Jose admitted that.

United got lucky because of possibly the worst keeper ive ever seen after Massimo Taibi, if Ibra had taken his time with the second chance and United had gone in 2-2 I think we may have won 4-2/4-3 in the second half. If Taibi take 2 had not had a howler City may have marched on 3-0/4-0 or even more winners.

Once United put the keeper under pressure i was amazed to see no Plan B from Pep. Bravo kept United in the game back making poor decision after poor decision and having worse long ball distribution that Hart, and that's saying something! I think i counted a spell of 5 possessions for Bravo where he had no short ball on, he went long and hit it straight to a Man U player. Seems mental to me to have no plan B, also United didnt really have blistering pace and "work horse" like attitude upfront. Against teams with a bit of pace in the front 3 the pass it from the back tactic if Bravo does not improve is going to get ripped to shreds.

The reason why City dominated the first 40 minutes is United had no clue what to do with it, Ibra is not going to chase down, United didnt know whether to push on and press or sit and got caught in a middle ground where it looked like City had two extra men every time they had the ball.

Rooney is still in the balance for me, he is making more and more mistakes but really does still work so hard, chasing down balls, making big tackles, being a leader and distributing the ball well. Its just a shame that more and more often now he gives it away with sloppy first touches or bad short passing.

What i didnt get was the last 10 minutes, United put on Rashford, he ran at City and they started making mistakes and we had chance after chance around the box where we made nothing off it.

Then for some bizarre reason we just started punting it into Fellani and Ibra, where they would win the first ball and nobody would be expecting the knock down, WHY!? Give the ball to Rashford.

Last 10 minutes? You started punting it to elbows and Ibra from 60 mins onwards. Laughably one dimensional and despite Bravo's high profile errors he actually had fuck all to do all game, not a single save of any note to make for 90 minutes.

If people are gonna judge Bravo, the No1 for Barca for the last 2 seasons, on his debut then so be it, but methinks you'll end up with egg on your face. If the best manager in the world wants you in goal, then I think its safe to say said keeper is more than good enough.

Maureen is a great manager but he isn't a ''master tactician'' IMO. He is still a million miles away from Pep. How Maureen gets the best out of Pogba is gonna be interesting. If he continues to suffocate him in midfield then its 90m down the shitter. How Rashford doesn't start is beyond me, way way more effective than Rooney and surely anyone with eyes can see that (I could even see it with my blinkers on).

Think you'll scrape top 4 this season.

This is what bookmarks were invented for.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: December 03, 2016, 04:18:29 PM »

Any comment on the keeper's performance today which is the only issue i was discussing?
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: December 03, 2016, 04:20:04 PM »

Any comment on the keeper's performance today which is the only issue i was discussing?

DOUBLE WHOOSH

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: December 03, 2016, 04:23:42 PM »

Yeh he was wank as usual.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: December 03, 2016, 05:00:12 PM »

DOUBLE WHOOSH

Cheesy

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 03, 2016, 07:31:24 PM »

Yeh he was wank as usual.

City fans so fickle

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: