blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 12:11:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272876 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 406952 times)
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: September 06, 2016, 03:32:36 PM »

Its good to see that you boys still have a small club mentality of the world is against you.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 06, 2016, 03:56:13 PM »

Its good to see that you boys still have a small club mentality of the world is against you.

We are a small club, loads of empty seats, liddle citeh relying on oil money.

Best Bitter.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 06, 2016, 04:34:21 PM »

Two peas in a pod pictured before Clattenburg's interesting interpretaion of the advantage law (i.e. he forgot)  in the FA Cup Final:

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 06, 2016, 07:15:58 PM »

Can we move this to the Sky Poker software is rigged thread, please?

Clattenburg gave a goal for United when Nani tapped the ball in because Gomes had wrongly believed he had been given a free kick.

He also didn't give us a goal when Pedro Mendes beat Roy Carroll at Old Trafford.

Do I think he's biased? No. Just a bloke who's very good at his job making mistakes in situations I'd rather he didn't.

It's the same ref who could have sent half the spurs team off in the game against Chelsea last season.

The eternally labelled "United fan" Howard Webb failed to spot Balotelli stamp on Scott Parker, only for Balotelli to stay on the pitch and score the winner.

You'll be alright, lads.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 06, 2016, 07:27:38 PM »

I wasn't aware that Archer & hyhdhhyrola had a fondness for caps of the tinfoil variety, so I've been quite amused by recent developments ITT Grin

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 06, 2016, 07:55:12 PM »

utter madness in this thread today

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 06, 2016, 07:55:47 PM »

I reckon that Archer and hrpuffenstuff are simply trying to lure arbs back with an irresistable carrot.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 06, 2016, 09:32:59 PM »

I'm surprised at how many people are content to be spoon fed whatever Sky/media dish them up without asking any questions or challenging things.

Do I think the FA is rife with corruption? No
Do I think refs are bribed at all? Not really.
Do I think there is something untoward at the FA/certain refs and has been for years? Yes.

What Halsey has come out with this week only reinforces this. A retired official has stated that he was asked/pressured into saying he hadn't seen incidents that he had seen. Right on the back of Mariner standing 5 yards in front of Aguero/Reid, with a clear line of sight looking straight at the duo, yet he somehow doesn't see the incident.

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't chasing me Smiley

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 07, 2016, 05:56:08 PM »

Dear paranoids

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 07, 2016, 06:47:33 PM »

An average of 7 games a week and a high of 13 games in a week between 5 teams is making my head hurt.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 07, 2016, 09:49:45 PM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/mark-clattenburg-controversial-moments-in-the-referees-career-9042302.html

I'm not sad enough (just) to go scrolling though the last 3 years of Clattenburg stuff, but the link above was posted on BM. Obv 2.5 years old now so could add dozens of incidents to it. Surprising/interesting to see he didn't ref an Everton game for 5 years after that dodgy Hibbert red card.

Pretty lol that he's considered our best referee when the amount of big calls he gets wrong in key games is huge, and over a decent sample size.

I'm actually interested in other fans views, without resorting to a lazy ''you're all paranoid'' retort. No-one else question the integrity of certain refs/FA/UEFA/FIFA ever?

I'm sure we can all agree that Fifa is dodgy, and that is the governing body for football....

Best Bitter.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 07, 2016, 09:55:29 PM »

As a neutral observer it would seem that you guys are not overly confident about Saturday's game.

I'm not sure why tbh.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 07, 2016, 10:01:58 PM »

As a neutral observer it would seem that you guys are not overly confident about Saturday's game.

I'm not sure why tbh.

Tbh I'm quietly confident regarding Saturday. Strangely, our record vs united without Aguero is better than with him, and with Pep in charge he'll find a way to adapt without Serge (I'm thinking we line up 4-6-0 and go for the jugular in midfield) Can see it being a tight game (Maureen special) but we have the talent to unlock them. Gundogan is fit as well which is very good news, maybe Sane too.

Forgot to post this link on the last comment so will slap it down here, few years ago now but very much in context....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/feb/28/wayne-rooney-elbow-no-charge

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/dec/14/roberto-mancini-mark-clattenburg-gareth-barry

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:28:32 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 07, 2016, 10:35:05 PM »

I'm not sure why tbh.

Tbh I'm quietly confident regarding Saturday. Strangely, our record vs united without Aguero is better than with him, and with Pep in charge he'll find a way to adapt without Serge (I'm thinking we line up 4-6-0 and go for the jugular in midfield) Can see it being a tight game (Maureen special) but we have the talent to unlock them. Gundogan is fit as well which is very good news, maybe Sane too.

Forgot to post this link on the last comment so will slap it down here, few years ago now but very much in context....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/feb/28/wayne-rooney-elbow-no-charge

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/dec/14/roberto-mancini-mark-clattenburg-gareth-barry

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aguero-elbow-man-city-halsey-11844777

Apologies for all the posts, keep forgetting to add various articles Smiley

Best Bitter.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 07, 2016, 10:54:06 PM »

I reckon that Archer and hrpuffenstuff are simply trying to lure arbs back with an irresistable carrot.

Made me smile Smiley

I missed the banning incident but he is a big miss for me on here...
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: