blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:51:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 403008 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: September 15, 2016, 12:06:49 AM »

In my ridiculously biased opinion, I right enjoyed that. Great to see Gundogan in the mix and he looks every inch the player I hoped he would be. Aguero again demonstrating why he's the best striker in England by a mile. Some excellent passing from Bravo but he also made a smart save when called upon.

Fantastic stuff yet again. It's fun when you have a master tactician in charge Smiley

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: September 16, 2016, 04:13:19 PM »

Seems fair....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-fans-boo-uefa-11891541#ICID=ios_MENNewsApp_AppShare_Click_FB

Best Bitter.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: September 17, 2016, 10:47:29 PM »

No Aguero, Silva or Kompany and a starting line-up today including:
•   The worst PL goalkeeper since Massimo Taibi some 15 years ago.
•   A back 4 featuring Clichy, Sagna, Kolorav and Otamendi – all, possibly Sagna aside, considered past it or not good enough.
•   The most reviled English international in recent memory
•   Some 19 year old kid of a striker with only c1300 senior minutes to his name.

Then finishing the match with 5 players 22 years old or younger ( 19, 19, 20, 21, 22).

Yet still playing scintillating football. Mesmerising at times. The quality in large parts of the last 4 games is reaching dreamland heights. Such a privilege and a joy to watch it every week and total excitement about where it will end up.

Simply, Guardiola is a genius.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: September 17, 2016, 10:59:28 PM »

Paddy Power will doubtless be paying out on the league title bets tomorrow.

Mind you the last time they did that it turned out to be a massive bok, one can only hope...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: September 17, 2016, 11:13:17 PM »

•   A back 4 featuring Clichy, Sagna, Kolorav and Otamendi – all, possibly Sagna aside, considered past it or not good enough.
•   Some 19 year old kid of a striker with only c1300 senior minutes to his name.

Then finishing the match with 5 players 22 years old or younger ( 19, 19, 20, 21, 22).

Yet still playing scintillating football. Mesmerising at times. The quality in large parts of the last 4 games is reaching dreamland heights. Such a privilege and a joy to watch it every week and total excitement about where it will end up.

You was playing Bournemouth not Barcelona.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: September 17, 2016, 11:35:16 PM »

So that negates the bullet points? Or the free flowing football that we are producing? We weren't playing Bournemouth midweek, nor last weekend.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: September 17, 2016, 11:44:44 PM »

Sadly had to work today so missed this afternoons football feast. Currently awaiting the highlights on MOTD...

First sentence is the crux for me, and I think you can also chuck Hart and Toure into the mix; the 3 above plus those 2 have been mainstays of our starting XI for the last 5 years, and if even one of them were missing then it would be panic stations in the build up to a game, that would often spill over into the match itself.

It really highlights just how well we bought this summer, coupled with Pep raising the game of squad players like Kolarov and Otamendi. It doesn't matter that Vinny isn't ready yet cos we have Kolarov to fill in. Silva missing today? That's fine, Gundogan can slot in. Nolito to be banned for 3 games, no bother cos Sane can do the business.

It's amazing what a single transfer window and a change in manager can produce; we don't look like an ageing, slightly unfit, underperforming squad anymore, now we look like a vibrant, flexible, youthful and skilful unit, with every player pulling their weight.

I've previously had man crushes on Silva, Zabaleta and Aguero, but there is a very good chance I fall in love with Gundogan. The little videos he puts out melt my heart, and Tikay will testify not much melts my heart Wink

Best Bitter.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: September 18, 2016, 12:02:53 AM »

So that negates the bullet points? Or the free flowing football that we are producing? We weren't playing Bournemouth midweek, nor last weekend.

Can you quote me on where I say it negates the bullet points or talk about free flowing football? Thanks
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: September 18, 2016, 12:09:57 AM »

What a transformation Mr Pep has wrought.

They might just win this in a canter. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: September 18, 2016, 12:11:13 AM »

What a transformation Mr Pep has wrought.

They might just win this in a canter. 

Send him up to Toon, so he can sort Barthez's mob out.

Ta Wink

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: September 18, 2016, 12:17:07 AM »

Can you quote me on where I say it negates the bullet points or talk about free flowing football? Thanks

There was a clear suggestion that what Archer wrote lacked credibility or foundation due to the opposition, anyone capable of reading can see that.

Congrats to our U18s as well today, beating their united counterparts.

Ruining football since 2008 and long may it continue.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: September 20, 2016, 12:22:29 PM »

Manchester City release new psychedelic purple and orange third kit for European away games http://dailym.ai/2clFrgr

forget the qataris and the rest of it, this is just going too far.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: September 20, 2016, 12:34:37 PM »

Qataris?

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: September 20, 2016, 12:54:24 PM »

Abu Dhabians....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: September 20, 2016, 01:17:14 PM »

Think UEFA should ban it & fine City.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: