blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:29:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 402431 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: December 20, 2017, 12:18:46 AM »

Nonsense, correct decision. What about the penalty not given after 115 minutes though? If it's not a penalty book Vardy... Has to be a pen or a booking.

Very disappointed not to win, team selection was odd. Game there for the taking and as we aren't finishing top six or going down not quite sure why he is rotating so heavily.

Zinchenko the left back? Looks a really nice player

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: December 20, 2017, 12:25:59 AM »

Nonsense, correct decision. What about the penalty not given after 115 minutes though? If it's not a penalty book Vardy... Has to be a pen or a booking.

Very disappointed not to win, team selection was odd. Game there for the taking and as we aren't finishing top six or going down not quite sure why he is rotating so heavily.

Never a penalty in a million years on Grey. Didn't even touch the guy. Not gonna get on some moral highground as we have players who have 'won' soft penalties, but Grey's was a clear dive. As black and white decision as you'll ever see yet the ref got it completely wrong.

The one on Vardy, though not a penalty, was more a penalty than the one the ref gave.

Zinchenko looks a player and could have a big future at the club if he keeps it up. Probably helps that he looks a bit like KDB if you squint Wink

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: December 20, 2017, 12:30:09 AM »

Shakes head. Already deleted two posts before pushing send lol. Ps it's Gray, ran that back four ragged when he came on.

My eyes are open wide
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: December 20, 2017, 12:37:42 AM »

Shakes head. Already deleted two posts before pushing send lol. Ps it's Gray, ran that back four ragged when he came on.

What would you shake your head at? Clearly not a penalty and pretty sure most observers/neutrals would agree. Baffling decision from the ref....the same ref who sent off Walker, for what I can only assume was breathing, vs Everton earlier in the season.

And well done to Gray/Grey, he ran our 2nd string defence ragged. Maybe if he keeps up this level of performance he can sit on Liverpool's bench in a couple of years.

Best Bitter.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: December 20, 2017, 03:27:35 AM »

<3 city

Think Foden is good but needs to think more positively. First touch is often a negative one going backwards.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: December 20, 2017, 09:04:34 AM »

What would you shake your head at? Clearly not a penalty and pretty sure most observers/neutrals would agree. Baffling decision from the ref....the same ref who sent off Walker, for what I can only assume was breathing, vs Everton earlier in the season.

And well done to Gray/Grey, he ran our 2nd string defence ragged. Maybe if he keeps up this level of performance he can sit on Liverpool's bench in a couple of years.

because a bit less arrogance and a bit more humility wouldn't go amiss

yes, your team has hit the jackpot with owners, manager and players and its fantastic etc etc

but a classier attitude from you would be nice, no different than some Man U fans when they were winning everything under SAF

My eyes are open wide
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: December 20, 2017, 11:50:34 AM »

yes, your team has hit the jackpot with owners, manager and players and its fantastic etc etc

but a classier attitude from you would be nice, no different than some Man U fans when they were winning everything under SAF

ouch, that's going to hurt

(was never a pen tho)
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: December 20, 2017, 01:29:10 PM »

As a neutral to me it was never a pen.
Vardy's probably was just about, but Gray's definitely wasn't imo
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: December 20, 2017, 03:17:44 PM »

I was in the away end and even if could see 100% no penalty. A disgrace but we all have divers even us. Leicester got it so tactically wrong, as Tighty says, Leicester safe in the premiership hopefully not top ten for personal reasons.Was screaming for Sane to come on and tear you apart. Why dont we field a weaker team for Bournemouth and get a chance of a semi final spot? Thought or 2nd team was not physically strong but happy to see the pups have a full game. Kdb look alike was impressive and Diaz is one defo for the future. Foden has potential of course bit may need to bulk up a bit. And Steptoe, your Shite and glad he took some stick when he missed his penalty.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: December 20, 2017, 03:18:55 PM »

Another classy contribution. Woeful.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: December 20, 2017, 03:24:43 PM »

"and steptoe, your shite"

Even allowing for grammatical errors this is a player who went from non league to Premier league player of the season, 70 goals in 180 games, 19 caps for england, etc etc

Surely we can do much better in terms of discourse on here than "and steptoe your shite"

Pathetic stuff

My eyes are open wide
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: December 20, 2017, 03:29:14 PM »

Another classy contribution. Woeful.

Come on, even a closet Leicester fan like me had to enjoy Vardy and Mahrez missing - to fun to see the others for Leicester smash them in and then the stars fluff their lines

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: December 20, 2017, 03:34:06 PM »

Really tilting when teams do this, I'll be fuming if we don't put out the best possible team for the semi

sola virtus nobilitat
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: December 20, 2017, 03:44:10 PM »

It's all about opinions Tighty and in my opinion right or wrong never rated him.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: December 20, 2017, 04:06:26 PM »

Where's the arrogance? You won't find a more self deprecating bunch of supporters than City. Maybe I shoulda put a winky after the Gray comment to signify it was tongue in cheek, though assumed it was pretty obvious, cos Gray doesn't play for Southampton.

And it wasn't a penalty, as neutrals and observers have commented. One of the worst penalty decisions I've ever seen in all honesty. I'm sure you'd be in agreement had it been Fuchs on Sterling (for example)

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: