blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:32:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 400005 times)
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: December 20, 2017, 04:18:01 PM »

Maybe fans live in the past but think that Sir Jamie ☺ had a good season and a half equates him to being a great player. Never has been and never will be. That's my opinion.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: December 20, 2017, 04:19:38 PM »

Was it a penalty? Well seems to all the world that it wasn't?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: December 20, 2017, 04:20:23 PM »

It's all about opinions Tighty and in my opinion right or wrong never rated him.

You miss my point, it's not rating him or not we all have views rational or not, it's base comments like the one you made that I find so disappointing on here. We avoid a lot of the trash spoken on football boards and aim I think for a less biased and more objective discussion

"And steptoe, your shite" is just woeful

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: December 20, 2017, 04:22:37 PM »

That's your opinion.... Move on

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: December 20, 2017, 04:25:04 PM »

Trollololol

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: December 20, 2017, 04:26:50 PM »

That's your opinion.... Move on

It's more than my opinion, it's what I intend to keep these threads too. Cut the crap comments out please

My eyes are open wide
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: December 20, 2017, 04:40:58 PM »

Do you read the boxing thread? How many times have Tyson Fury been called far worse than Steptoe or Shite? And it goes without any of your judgement. As said a bitter pill is hard to take.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: December 20, 2017, 04:43:44 PM »

If seen that sort of stuff is pulled up, irrespective of the thread or poster(as it happens I don't read the boxing thread much, no) Show a bit of class please that's all that is being asked of you, difficult to achieve I know but I can only try

My eyes are open wide
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: December 20, 2017, 04:45:16 PM »

No problem

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: December 20, 2017, 05:24:06 PM »

I'm a day late, but strange to think how 19 years ago yesterday we lost 2-1 away at York in the old division 2, which left us languishing in 12th and consequently the lowest league position in the clubs history.

Fast forward to the present day and the 2 clubs couldn't be anymore different; York struggling in the conference north or whatever its called and City on a 16 game winning streak and favourites for the Champions League.

Think the scorer for us that day was Craig Russell, who chipped Bobby Mimms in the York goal to make it 1-1, before they got a late winner (happy to be corrected on any point as I've drank a lot of beer since 1998!) Remember the away end looking rammed to fuck, City brought as many as Yorks average attendance.

Foden was still a few months away from being conceived haha

Best Bitter.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: December 20, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »

Nonsense, correct decision. What about the penalty not given after 115 minutes though? If it's not a penalty book Vardy... Has to be a pen or a booking.

Very disappointed not to win, team selection was odd. Game there for the taking and as we aren't finishing top six or going down not quite sure why he is rotating so heavily.

Zinchenko the left back? Looks a really nice player

I think you are in a minority with your view on the penalty decision. V fortuitous IMO, I genuinely can't see what the penalty is for. Also,  looking on a Leicester board,  plenty are of the same mind and some fear he'd get the dreaded 2 match ban. I think we got away with one with the Kompany non-red in the league game and this was the reverse.

After looking again at the Vardy incident there is one great clip high and behind the goal. Vardy and Danilo simultaneously put an arm across each other and both fall with the contact. Very difficult for the referee but it isn't a penalty though because the contact starts about 2 yards outside the box and then breaks before they both slide/fall 2 yards into the box. Probably ref sees it as a "coming together" and hence no booking?  Vardy obviously is always looking for the penalty/foul in those situations if he can't get to the ball.  That isn't a criticism - it his job.

Heavy rotation sucks in your situation. Just doesn't make sense and most definitely the game was there for the taking.

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: December 20, 2017, 05:47:49 PM »

I was in the away end and even if could see 100% no penalty. A disgrace but we all have divers even us. Leicester got it so tactically wrong, as Tighty says, Leicester safe in the premiership hopefully not top ten for personal reasons.Was screaming for Sane to come on and tear you apart. Why dont we field a weaker team for Bournemouth and get a chance of a semi final spot? Thought or 2nd team was not physically strong but happy to see the pups have a full game. Kdb look alike was impressive and Diaz is one defo for the future. Foden has potential of course bit may need to bulk up a bit. And Steptoe, your Shite and glad he took some stick when he missed his penalty.

The league is a far bigger priority than the league cup for me. No way would I want to see a weaker team against Bournemouth and we've hardly been walking over the smaller teams in games at home in recent weeks.

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: December 20, 2017, 05:58:17 PM »

No doubt Archer, would have liked to have seen a few bigger players not all but rested a few at Home on Saturday as well. But 9 changes was to scary for my liking.

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: December 20, 2017, 06:02:07 PM »

I'm a day late, but strange to think how 19 years ago yesterday we lost 2-1 away at York in the old division 2, which left us languishing in 12th and consequently the lowest league position in the clubs history.

Fast forward to the present day and the 2 clubs couldn't be anymore different; York struggling in the conference north or whatever its called and City on a 16 game winning streak and favourites for the Champions League.

Think the scorer for us that day was Craig Russell, who chipped Bobby Mimms in the York goal to make it 1-1, before they got a late winner (happy to be corrected on any point as I've drank a lot of beer since 1998!) Remember the away end looking rammed to fuck, City brought as many as Yorks average attendance.

Foden was still a few months away from being conceived haha
Loved it when we were Shite ☺️

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: December 20, 2017, 06:09:50 PM »

And if lucky if we get 2500 tickets for a Premier league game now. How things have changed.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: