blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:35:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 399941 times)
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: December 31, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »

Euston to Victoria by tube central line, over line to Thornton Heath trains every 30 mins. Pick up tickets at pub at 10.30. Well that's the plan.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: December 31, 2017, 09:23:37 AM »

Euston to Victoria by tube central line, over line to Thornton Heath trains every 30 mins. Pick up tickets at pub at 10.30. Well that's the plan.

ah that makes more sense.  Sure Pep could do it in his sleep. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2017, 09:32:56 AM »

Pep is the George  Stevenson of Trains

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: December 31, 2017, 10:34:49 AM »

Easy time😊

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: December 31, 2017, 02:37:28 PM »

Felt like a win.

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: December 31, 2017, 07:57:25 PM »

Felt like a win.

Not for me it didn’t!
I can’t believe I left the ground disappointed that we only drew with Man City.

An outstanding performance from palace, especially as 4 of the starting x1 hadn’t played for over a month.
And without Sakho, Loftus cheek and McArthur, easily 3 of our best players.

City pace on the counter is so quick, luckily we didn’t give them many opportunities to do it.

The way to get something out of city is definatly the way we played against them and not the way Newcastle played.
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: December 31, 2017, 08:21:07 PM »

Was a decent game, Palace are not going down. That's my opinion. Walker controlled Zaha and couldn't understand why he went over to take on Danillio much sooner. Wayne Henderson is huge.Good luck for the rest of the season.Best fans in the Premiership.

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: January 01, 2018, 09:52:05 AM »

Felt like a draw Smiley

Tough, tough game and great credit to Palace. Winning run over but appreciative how insane that has been when you get games like this.

When City started to exert full control early in the 2nd half  I expected we'd go on and take it - particularly as City had an extra days rest - and City's strength mainly has been in 2nd halfs.  Not to be.

Loved the Zaha v Walker battle. Brilliant. Walker has generally been excellent this season and so perfect for our system when defending all that space.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: January 01, 2018, 11:18:04 AM »

Yep all credit to Palace.

Gave us a very tough first half, and even though we started to control the 2nd half they were always a threat on the counter.

Felt we defended pretty well, Walker in particular had a cracking game as did Otamendi, but going forward we looked a little jaded and disjointed. A lot of poor final balls and first touches. They've played a hell of a lot of football recently so a game like that was inevitable at some point.

Still very pleasing to maintain the unbeaten run, and perhaps a little pressure is off now that all the talk of winning records can be banished.

Hoping for positive news regarding Kev and Jesus.

Best Bitter.
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: January 01, 2018, 11:50:22 AM »

Feb return hopefully for Jesus, but not sure it will be too difficult to manage without him, he is not exactly on fire at the moment but puts a shift in most times.  Kdb not really sure but was a horrendous tackle. Off to King Power today my brother in law has got me a ticket as a Xmas present!!!! Might be able to bring some luck as they have lost 5 in a row 😃His words Tighty not mine.

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: January 01, 2018, 12:25:42 PM »

Yep all credit to Palace.

Gave us a very tough first half, and even though we started to control the 2nd half they were always a threat on the counter.

Felt we defended pretty well, Walker in particular had a cracking game as did Otamendi, but going forward we looked a little jaded and disjointed. A lot of poor final balls and first touches. They've played a hell of a lot of football recently so a game like that was inevitable at some point.

Still very pleasing to maintain the unbeaten run, and perhaps a little pressure is off now that all the talk of winning records can be banished.

Hoping for positive news regarding Kev and Jesus.

All that.

Otamendi? Superman you mean Smiley  He is THE most improved player under Pep. Listened to a 9320 pod a month or so ago with Marti Perarnau who was saying Pep was singing his praises more than any other player in terms of how he is progressed. Then Pep's presser last week singling him out and the new contract as well. I think since Stones has been out Otamendi has been brilliant. That superb stat as well - more passes than any other player in Europes top 5 leagues and 70% of them forward. 

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: January 01, 2018, 12:34:22 PM »

Feb return hopefully for Jesus, but not sure it will be too difficult to manage without him, he is not exactly on fire at the moment but puts a shift in most times.  Kdb not really sure but was a horrendous tackle. Off to King Power today my brother in law has got me a ticket as a Xmas present!!!! Might be able to bring some luck as they have lost 5 in a row 😃His words Tighty not mine.

Hmmm... I know they are saying it won't be too long for Jesus but I'm note sure they can be as specific as that without the scans etc. Agree he is not on fire but the same can be said for Aguero who is really blowing hot and cold at the moment.

Think it is 5 games without a win for Leicester  including us in the cup. There was that beautiful Harry Maguire equaliser against United just before Christmas. Felt like a win that one.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 12:37:18 PM by Archer » Logged
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: January 01, 2018, 12:51:42 PM »

Will just call him the General can't be arsed Auto correcting his name. He has been a revelation this season under Pep, and though I'm not a stats man but 130 passes versus Newcastle which Newcastle didn't even reach within there whole team in 90 minutes says something. He is our Argentina Blue.

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: January 03, 2018, 01:23:16 PM »

David Silva update. Our prayers are with him as his baby born premature is fighting for his live.

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: January 08, 2018, 07:44:15 PM »

Got tickets for Ashton Gate but hope we seal it tomorrow night, great draw for us tonight, hoping for The Stags to beat Cardiff as I know the director of Mansfield Town. A very nice lady too.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: