blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:55:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Soon, it won't even make the news.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soon, it won't even make the news.  (Read 41801 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2018, 11:08:38 AM »

America's gun culture in 10 charts

Some interesting stats here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41488081

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2018, 12:46:12 PM »

"Naked Gunman Kills Three in Waffle Restaurant in Tennessee" sounds like some kind of spoof doesn't it.

www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Report-Naked-gunman-kills-3-in-shooting-at-waffle-restaurant-in-Nashville-552413?utm_source=

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2018, 04:30:59 PM »

"Naked Gunman Kills Three in Waffle Restaurant in Tennessee" sounds like some kind of spoof doesn't it.

www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Report-Naked-gunman-kills-3-in-shooting-at-waffle-restaurant-in-Nashville-552413?utm_source=

That's awaffle.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2018, 04:48:04 PM »

Groan

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2018, 06:43:34 PM »

That's awaffle.

I'm not entirely up to speed with the current state of affairs but the naked shooter allegedly ran off afterwards(barefoot?) and is still at large.

Is this actually a remake of American Werewolf in London?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2018, 02:15:06 AM »

That's awaffle.

I'm not entirely up to speed with the current state of affairs but the naked shooter allegedly ran off afterwards(barefoot?) and is still at large.

Is this actually a remake of American Werewolf in London?

Did he have any distinguishing features?
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2018, 02:57:01 PM »

The annual NRA-ILA Leadership Forum is coming up this week, where the Second Amendment will be celebrated and the nation's leading defenders of gun ownership and public carrying will be making the case.

If you want to attend, you will, unfortunately, not be allowed to bring your gun.

"Due to the attendance of the President and Vice President of the United States, the U.S. Secret Service will be responsible for event security at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum.  As a result, firearms and firearm accessories, knives or weapons of any kind will be prohibited in the forum prior to and during his attendance."

Click to see full-size image.

https://www.nraam.org/events/2018-events/friday-may-4/nra-ila-leadership-forum/

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2018, 03:03:15 PM »

Oh the irony.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2018, 03:35:14 PM »

Don'r president Tump and the NRA believe that the best defense against rogue shooters is for everybody to carry a gun?

Seriously wtf would they be attending this?  It doesn't strike me as the sort of event somebody who wanted to be impartial in the gun debate would want to attend.     

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2018, 08:50:22 AM »

*Gasp*

We have to protect the President, but not the public at large.

Amazing spot, Mr Mint.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2018, 05:10:22 PM »

"Up to 10 dead in Texas school shooting"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »

12 killed in a shooting at a California bar Sad

If only all the bartenders had guns...

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2018, 07:21:16 PM »

Surely even the Yanks must realize that if they don't do anything about it nothing will change.

Einstein said the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2018, 08:22:56 PM »

Einstein said the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
[/quote]

#soundslikewenger

bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2018, 08:28:07 PM »

sarcasm aside

would it be any different ,in england ,if the laws were the same as usa ?

are the people that much more nuts?

how do you fancy everybody being legally allowed to have a gun in their inside pocket, while having 6 pints of stella down the spoons and then going up kebab shop on sutton high street ?

maybe i am just paranoid

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: