blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:43:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 338685 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: April 25, 2016, 11:17:40 PM »

Congrats tighty.  This goes into my 1.01 brutal donk off lifetime folder of 'how the fuck did that really win'.  I am a Leics kid born and bred season ticket holder for 8 years as a kid at filbert St in front of 8000 in the dark dark days of the mid to late 1980s. I think you should always support your local team wherever you live and football would be better, Only someone as unlucky as me can jump ship to support my new local team at Stoke (who are smoking and I got called a glory hunter many times) and my team where I grew up now win the epl at 5000/1. Sometimes you just have to realise you are born unlucky.  I would happily bet not many leics fans now have actually been to as many Leics games lifetime as I have.

Lol at you should support the team where you live.

You should. If everyone supported their local team football would be much better at grass roots level IMO of course.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 25, 2016, 11:20:37 PM »

Vardy banned for Man U game too
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 25, 2016, 11:21:02 PM »

How spurs would have loved one of those lucky one - nil wins, they don't seem nearly as risible now, eh.

Arbboy, care to expand on your losing bet?

Not really.  A five figure loss laying Leics at various prices that were comical but they won so they knew and because they won they were right and I was wrong.  Simple as that really.  Lay short ones.  Never go skint laying s short one the old boys tell you.  I said months ago I laid Leics to Lose fortunes on here. It isn't new news. Haven't laid them at any price under 10/1 either. Glad I didn't I nearly went for it and really got stuck in at the shorter prices but I was 'lol full' as the old school chompy types say!!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:22:55 PM by arbboy » Logged
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 25, 2016, 11:22:19 PM »

Congrats tighty.  This goes into my 1.01 brutal donk off lifetime folder of 'how the fuck did that really win'.  I am a Leics kid born and bred season ticket holder for 8 years as a kid at filbert St in front of 8000 in the dark dark days of the mid to late 1980s. I think you should always support your local team wherever you live and football would be better, Only someone as unlucky as me can jump ship to support my new local team at Stoke (who are smoking and I got called a glory hunter many times) and my team where I grew up now win the epl at 5000/1. Sometimes you just have to realise you are born unlucky.  I would happily bet not many leics fans now have actually been to as many Leics games lifetime as I have.

You should. If everyone supported their local team football would be much better at grass roots level IMO of course.

I moved from Glasgow to London when I was 10. I lived 50 yards from white hart lane. I went to games, if Spurs won or lost I didn't care, so I tried arsenal, again I didn't care. All I wanted to do was find out how Celtic got on. It's not as easy as you make it sound.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 25, 2016, 11:24:43 PM »

Ah ok, I don't read the forums everyday so was unaware.

Thanks for answering, really enjoy your posts btw.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 25, 2016, 11:25:50 PM »

I moved from Glasgow to London when I was 10. I lived 50 yards from white hart lane. I went to games, if Spurs won or lost I didn't care, so I tried arsenal, again I didn't care. All I wanted to do was find out how Celtic got on. It's not as easy as you make it sound.

Religion with you son tbh.  Far bigger factor. Most football fans can't use that excuse.  I am in Edin tonight are you at fountain park? Decent cash? Had it off at the miser horse tracks last two days and fancy a spin. You there?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 25, 2016, 11:28:37 PM »

Religion with you son tbh.  Far bigger factor. Most football fans can't use that excuse.  I am in Edin tonight are you at fountain park? Decent cash? Had it off at the miser horse tracks last two days and fancy a spin. You there?

Lol at religion. Now I know you're at it for sure.

Not there son, was waiting for you to text me to let me know when you were buying dinner Sad

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 25, 2016, 11:34:47 PM »

Lol at religion. Now I know you're at it for sure.

Not there son, was waiting for you to text me to let me know when you were buying dinner Sad

lol all the Maltese are Celtic no? Never met many rangers in Malta the year I lived there!I will buy you dinner at fountain tonight if you are there!  Nan dos gagging for it. I got ten Scottish hunner notes at Ayr races today and I need to convert them to proper English spendable cash before I go home on weds.  Fountain park seems the best place to do it.
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 26, 2016, 07:57:49 AM »

Well being an Man city fan and living in Leicester it's hard to take, my boys are big Man City fans to and have had some real tough abuse at school, yeah cos of the team they support, I have been a Blue all of my life, born in Moss Side so who else can I follow, followed city all over, but very rarely do I go to the Etihad, prefer away games tbh, better atmosphere and missing two premiership away day outings to complete the lot. Well done Leicester,pleased for Tighty pleased for Blakey,but that's your lot.Enjoy,drink it all as you will never see anything like this again.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 26, 2016, 01:45:51 PM »

For Tighty, & other long tem Leicester fans such as Argue - today's Times has a lovely piece by Henry Winter. The headline says it all.

Why Kante rather than Mahrez is Player of the Year.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 26, 2016, 02:17:56 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/Coral/status/724897726039773184?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 26, 2016, 05:57:35 PM »

10 things bookies thought more likely than Leicester winning the Premier League

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36138413/10-things-bookies-thought-more-likely-than-leicester-winning-the-premier-league?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_sport&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 26, 2016, 07:40:41 PM »

Theatre of Dreams Sunday Tighty, would be nice to scoop it there?

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 26, 2016, 07:52:14 PM »

Theatre of Dreams Sunday Tighty, would be nice to scoop it there?

it would but not very likely

at home to Everton would be lovely if not.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 26, 2016, 07:58:03 PM »

Trophy presented at Everton game, at home, if beat Man U tho
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: