blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:21:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 670492 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2040 on: June 08, 2017, 05:35:16 PM »

he's so confused, the investigation is about Russia/the election and Mcain keeps suggesting surely Hilary worked with the Russians too. Comey looks confused.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2041 on: June 08, 2017, 05:35:57 PM »

Comey said that if anyone worked with the Russians its a big deal.

So now Mcain keeps repeating well its a big deal so was Hilary with the Russians ..... lol
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2042 on: June 08, 2017, 05:36:57 PM »

a bright 80 year old mind at work.

maybe they should have had more frequent breaks he hasn't kept up with literally anything that happened this committee.

he keeps suggesting that because the GOP benefited from Russian hacking Hilary should be investigated  idiot idiot idiot
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2043 on: June 08, 2017, 05:37:44 PM »

and this is why we should keep retesting people on their driving tests 
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2044 on: June 08, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »

because they investigated Hilary and decided she didn't need prosecuting over her emails, Trump who is also under investigation for a more massive matter should also have no prosecution....

then he just looks at Comey as if he will suddenly say oh wow you're so insightful we hadn't thought of that lets let him off 
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2045 on: June 08, 2017, 05:42:17 PM »

Click to see full-size image.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2046 on: June 08, 2017, 05:44:12 PM »

2 messages posted in the wrong thread by yours truly a few minutes ago.

just going round in circles now or asking questions that have been done already and/or that cant be answered in open hearing.

"I take the presidents words. I was fired in some way because of the Russian investigation......it was irritating him"
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2047 on: June 08, 2017, 05:45:19 PM »

Open hearing has adjourned, I can only presume Mcains minder is coming in to show him the way out.

Closed hearing resuming later where even more (theres more?) juicy gossip shall come out!
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: June 08, 2017, 07:09:09 PM »

Enjoying the updates bud, would you like a job? :p

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2049 on: June 08, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »

Enjoying the updates bud, would you like a job? :p

Depends what kind and what money 

I should probably have noted that im currently in Russia so this might all have been fake news   
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2050 on: June 08, 2017, 08:48:47 PM »

Smiley
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2051 on: June 08, 2017, 09:02:51 PM »

Smiley

yup +1  I am no where near the age I would demand these for and i'm already degrading at a rapid rate eye sight wise + I might fail on my speed of getting in/out the car now!  No disagreement from me Smiley
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2052 on: June 08, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »

fwiw Mcain put out a statement re his complete farce of a ramble. His clarification is utterly devoid of what his ramble involved. He literally says 'I guess it may have gone over all your heads I had just had a late night' (Lucky he took this seriously)  funny one     

“I get the sense from Twitter that my line of questioning today went over people’s heads. Maybe going forward I shouldn’t stay up late watching the Diamondbacks night games.

“What I was trying to get at was whether Mr. Comey believes that any of his interactions with the President rise to the level of obstruction of justice. In the case of Secretary Clinton’s emails, Mr. Comey was willing to step beyond his role as an investigator and state his belief about what ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would conclude about the evidence. I wanted Mr. Comey to apply the same approach to the key question surrounding his interactions with President Trump—whether or not the President’s conduct constitutes obstruction of justice. While I missed an opportunity in today’s hearing, I still believe this question is important, and I intend to submit it in writing to Mr. Comey for the record.”

He literally doesn't get, nor did he listen to ANYTHING Comey said. The whole point of Comeys defence of his actions about Clintons emails were that that investigation had ended allowing him to speak about it, whilst any ongoing investigation the FBI refuses to comment on. Mcain doesn't seem to understand the basics or listen so even his clarification is pointless especially as he just basically wants him to speculate about an ongoing investigation in an open hearing yada yada

The reactions on the faces of the other hearing attendees is something else -

https://twitter.com/LoopEmma/status/872855606604038144
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2053 on: June 08, 2017, 09:11:54 PM »

Trumps personal lawyer (because of course all presidents have to heavily lean on legal representation lol) has also posted a statement cherry picking a handful of comments that 'seem' to post Drumpf in a positive light whilst also only focusing on the parts that they think benefit him.

Specifically saying things like see no votes were hacked when that's never been in doubt and the investigation has never been about votes changed only about outside influence and whether any home team players aided and abetted them.

"I am Marc Kasowitz, President Trump's personal lawyer.

Contrary to numerous false press accounts leading up to today's hearing, Mr. Comey has now finally confirmed publicly what he repeatedly told the President privately: The President was not under investigation as part of any probe into Russian interference. He also admitted that there is no evidence that a single vote changed as a result of any Russian interference.
Mr Comey's testimony also makes clear that the President never sought to impede the investigation into attempted Russian interference in the 2016 election, and in fact, according to Mr. Comey, the President told Mr. Comey "it would be good to find out" in that investigation if there were "some 'satellite' associates of his who did something wrong." And he did not exclude anyone from that statement.
Consistent with that statement, the President never, in form or substance, directed or suggested that Mr. Comey stop investigating anyone, including suggesting that that Mr. Comey"let Flynn go." As he publicly stated the next day, he did say to Mr. Comey, "General Flynn is a good guy, he has been through a lot" and also "asked how is General Flynn is doing." Admiral Rogers testified that the President never "directed [him] to do anything . . . illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate" and never "pressured [him] to do so." Director Coates said the same thing. The President likewise never pressured Mr. Comey. .
The President also never told Mr. Comey, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty" in form or substance. Of course, the Office of the President is entitled to expect loyalty from those who are serving in an administration, and, from before this President took office to this day, it is overwhelmingly clear that there have been and continue to be those in government who are actively attempting to undermine this administration with selective and illegal leaks of classified information and privileged communications. Mr. Comey has now admitted that he is one of these leakers.
Today, Mr. Comey admitted that he unilaterally and surreptitiously made unauthorized disclosures to the press of privileged communications with the President. The leaks of this privileged information began no later than March 2017 when friends of Mr. Comey have stated he disclosed to them the conversations he had with the President during their January 27, 2017 dinner and February 14, 2017 White House meeting. Today, Mr. Comey admitted that he leaked to friends his purported memos of these privileged conversations, one of which he testified was classified. He also testified that immediately after he was terminated he authorized his friends to leak the contents of these memos to the press in order to "prompt the appointment of a special counsel." Although Mr. Comey testified he only leaked the memos in response to a tweet, the public record reveals that the New York Times was quoting from these memos the day before the referenced tweet, which belies Mr. Comey's excuse for this unauthorized disclosure of privileged information and appears to entirely retaliatory. We will leave it the appropriate authorities to determine whether this leaks should be investigated along with all those others being investigated. .
​In sum, it is now established that there the President was not being investigated for colluding with the or attempting to obstruct that investigation. As the Committee pointed out today, these important facts for the country to know are virtually the only facts that have not leaked during the long course of these events. As he said yesterday, the President feels completely vindicated and is eager to continue moving forward with his agenda with this public cloud removed. Thank you."

classic Drumpf instantly claiming fake news and then saying he basically said im the bestest you know lolz as if no one watched the hearing. I bet his supporters will absolutely lap it up.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2054 on: June 08, 2017, 09:14:11 PM »

also this all out attack clearly shows that Drumpf was bluffing when he said he had tapes in an attempt (some pathetic amateur attempt) to bluff and threaten Comey.

This is what happens when you never have shareholders your whole life and you claim to be good at business, it turns out you were an absolute joker leaning heavily on your fathers fortune and name and you have nothing of substance to back up anything you say, much of which you dont know you are about to say as your 'brain' (that seems kind) cant keep up with your shite spewing facial orifice.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: