blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:15:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 668799 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: July 20, 2018, 12:14:16 AM »

By contrast I googled "Corbyn & Happy People" and found very limited choice

This was about the best on offer...

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: July 20, 2018, 12:38:50 AM »

Go figure...

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: July 20, 2018, 10:06:07 AM »

Go figure...

Sadiq Khan agreed the balloon.
Camden Council removed the graffiti.

Sadiq Khan seemingly launches terror attacks on London, controls UK immigration, and if that isn't enough, has a lucrative sideline making decisions on graffitti removal for Camden Council. 

Why is this picture badged leave.EU? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: July 20, 2018, 10:49:21 AM »

No idea about the branding or the accusations levelled against the mayor buddy.

Find this whole subject fascinating though. The council remove some cool art which if anything is quite a compliment to Mr Khan because it's deemed 'contentious', likely to cause offence or an argument. But the girating, mankini-clad mayor flies the balloon which is clearly 'contentious', likely to cause offence or an argument. That's what I'm trying to figure.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: July 20, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »

Find this whole subject fascinating though. The council remove some cool art which if anything is quite a compliment to Mr Khan because it's deemed 'contentious', likely to cause offence or an argument. But the girating, mankini-clad mayor flies the balloon which is clearly 'contentious', likely to cause offence or an argument. That's what I'm trying to figure.

So you aren't trying to understand the comment where Sadiq Khan says he believes in free speach given the two examples illustrated? It is pretty hard to get your interpretation of what was causing you confusion from the poster and your two words.   

Trump contradicts himself daily, denies things he said hours before and gets caught lying several times a day.  Khan says he believes in free speach and somebody completely different removes Graffiti, but you put that on the Trump thread.   Why you do that is something I am trying to figure.

Dare say it is possible to find contradictory actions from Khan, it must be near impossibld to speak frequently in public and remain consistent.  This picture doesn't have any deep inner meaning, it is just intended to make the observer think that Khan removed the mankini picture, and hence is a big hypocrite.  Go on, admit it.

Have you any idea why Leave.EU have put there name to this?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2750 on: July 20, 2018, 12:08:49 PM »

So you aren't trying to understand the comment where Sadiq Khan says he believes in free speach given the two examples illustrated? It is pretty hard to get your interpretation of what was causing you confusion from the poster and your two words.   

Trump contradicts himself daily, denies things he said hours before and gets caught lying several times a day.  Khan says he believes in free speach and somebody completely different removes Graffiti, but you put that on the Trump thread.   Why you do that is something I am trying to figure.

Dare say it is possible to find contradictory actions from Khan, it must be near impossibld to speak frequently in public and remain consistent.  This picture doesn't have any deep inner meaning, it is just intended to make the observer think that Khan removed the mankini picture, and hence is a big hypocrite.  Go on, admit it.

15-0

The older I get, the better I was.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: July 20, 2018, 01:14:03 PM »

Agreed Trump is inconsistent and inconsistency bothers me full stop but I think you're being too subjective. From a consistency point of view we can't credibly believe both actions are right. I'd be really interested to understand Khan's motives for flying the contentious orange baby balloon, especially so if he thinks removing contentious imagery of our political figures is correct. I don't remember hearing him object to it's removal. I'm asking a question not drawing a conclusion. It's on the Trump thread because it was a big orange baby balloon of Trump. That's pretty much it.

No idea about what the branding means, no defence of Trump's terrible inconsistency, no alluding to Khan's wider actions or character. You appear to object that Khan gets accused of all sorts because people interpret/embellish his words in their own way without substance and yet you go ahead and interpret/embellish my words in your own way without substance. Seems kinda inconsistent.

It's *speech mate not speach Think Tighty's canned fruit-hoarding idea is playing on your mind.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: July 20, 2018, 01:38:33 PM »

The Trump balloon was stupid, childish, insulting. Ok, we get it - I don't think anyone here has disagreed. But you seem to have developed some kind of obsession with it. Can we move on and talk about something else?
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: July 20, 2018, 01:49:56 PM »

The Trump balloon was stupid, childish, insulting. Ok, we get it - I don't think anyone here has disagreed. But you seem to have developed some kind of obsession with it. Can we move on and talk about something else?

Feel free. But you not posting on this thread for a week ain't talking about something else brah.

Incidentally I would say everybody attending the rally disagreed.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: July 20, 2018, 02:53:18 PM »

Feel free. But you not posting on this thread for a week ain't talking about something else brah.

Incidentally I would say everybody attending the rally disagreed.

I've been a bit busy elsewhere - sorry about that. So thank you for keeping the thread going by posting the same point a dozen times over that period. I'll try to post later about something totally different.

"Everybody attending the rally" - you're kidding. I'm hating that I'm allowing myself to get drawn in, but obviously people who didn't agree with it weren't going to stay home because someone had a silly balloon.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: July 20, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »

So I noticed a sudden downtick on the share markets this morning, turns out it was Trump saying he was going to tariff $500bn of Chinese goods.  He also said (in the same interview I believe) that he didn't agree with the Fed's recent interest rate policy, which btw is a direct result of his borrow and spend policy.  Both these pre-recorded comments were massive insider trading opportunities.

God knows what he talked to pootin about in private, it has been leaked by the Russians that another referendum in Crimea wasn't dismissed out of hand as it should have been.  He gave credence pootin's wish to interrogate a former US ambassador, before obviously been told that was utterly out of the question.

Trump's problem here isn't that he is an ignorant idiot, it is that he doesn't realise he is an ignorant idiot.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: July 20, 2018, 03:20:50 PM »

So unfair to say I've only posted about the big orange baby Trump balloon over the last week.

I've also discussed Irish border after-timing, wanker placards, orange skin, Benny Hill, Fawlty Towers, magic logic, Putin love, pumpkin heads and smelly armpits.

Admittedly I've mentioned the big orange baby Trump balloon. 

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2757 on: July 20, 2018, 05:01:15 PM »

So I noticed a sudden downtick on the share markets this morning, turns out it was Trump saying he was going to tariff $500bn of Chinese goods.  He also said (in the same interview I believe) that he didn't agree with the Fed's recent interest rate policy, which btw is a direct result of his borrow and spend policy.  Both these pre-recorded comments were massive insider trading opportunities.

God knows what he talked to pootin about in private, it has been leaked by the Russians that another referendum in Crimea wasn't dismissed out of hand as it should have been.  He gave credence pootin's wish to interrogate a former US ambassador, before obviously been told that was utterly out of the question.

Trump's problem here isn't that he is an ignorant idiot, it is that he doesn't realise he is an ignorant idiot.

As of today, what percentage of American voters would you say realise he is an ignorant idiot?

The older I get, the better I was.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: July 20, 2018, 06:31:06 PM »

certainly more than 50
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: July 20, 2018, 08:08:01 PM »

wonder what percentage of people would say all politicians are ignorant idiots

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: