blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:28:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 669541 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2730 on: July 18, 2018, 10:15:13 AM »

Trump is starting to behave like a quockerwodger.

Well I might just be the only blonde who had never heard of that term, but in case there are others, here you go;

The term quockerwodger, although referring to a wooden toy figure which jerks its limbs about when pulled by a string, has been supplemented with a political meaning. A pseudo-politician, one whose strings of action are pulled by somebody else, is now often termed a quockerwodger

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: July 18, 2018, 10:17:15 AM »

Incidentally, did anyone see the interview on Air Force One that Piers Morgan did with POTUS?

Jeez, not sure which of the two individuals I found more distasteful. It was like choosing between broccoli & Brussel sprouts.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2732 on: July 18, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »

Incidentally, did anyone see the interview on Air Force One that Piers Morgan did with POTUS?

Jeez, not sure which of the two individuals I found more distasteful. It was like choosing between broccoli & Brussel sprouts.

I know what you mean.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2733 on: July 18, 2018, 10:21:32 AM »

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: July 18, 2018, 02:24:31 PM »

Funny how people think though because I look at say Mandela who pleaded guilty to 150+ acts of public violence, bombings, killings etc and he get's hero's welcome when released from jail

Trump is cowardly custard, bad hair and tangerine face but hate is off the scale

This is before we get into say Saudi Arabia where women weren't allowed to drive until like yesterday. But no a woman said he touched her crotch and everyone goes batshit crazy. Go figure.

This isn't the thread to discuss Mandela, maybe you could start a new one?  In that it would be good if you can provide some evidence that Mandela pleaded guilty to 150+ acts of public violence, bombings, killings etc.  It might be a fairly interesting thread for some. 

Nobody in here has to my knowledge supported Saudi Arabia's policy of not allowing women to drive; Saudi Arabia is regularly condemned elsewhere for its human right violations, treatment of women, and actions in Yemen.  I dare say there isn't much need  for a thread, as I am not sure we have many supporters of many of Saudi Arabia's actions here.

On to Trump, I think there is a little more than a woman said he toucher her crotch.  Here is a list of some of his alleged transgressions.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

He also admitted as much in his "grab them by the pussy" recorded comment.  So we don't really need to rely on all these allegations to make a judgement on him.

I am sure there a lot of worse people than Trump in the World, but that doesn't mean that Trump is a bloke that needs to be defended so regularly.  I have never said that you don't have every right to do so, I am just a bit confused as to why you would make so much effort to do so.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: July 18, 2018, 02:34:44 PM »

Thanks to Camel for liking this, wonderful:

https://twitter.com/SamuraiKnitter/status/1018570663932637184
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2736 on: July 18, 2018, 03:12:15 PM »

Funny how people think though because I look at say Mandela who pleaded guilty to 150+ acts of public violence, bombings, killings etc and he get's hero's welcome when released from jail

Trump is cowardly custard, bad hair and tangerine face but hate is off the scale

This is before we get into say Saudi Arabia where women weren't allowed to drive until like yesterday. But no a woman said he touched her crotch and everyone goes batshit crazy. Go figure.

This isn't the thread to discuss Mandela, maybe you could start a new one?  In that it would be good if you can provide some evidence that Mandela pleaded guilty to 150+ acts of public violence, bombings, killings etc.  It might be a fairly interesting thread for some.  

Nobody in here has to my knowledge supported Saudi Arabia's policy of not allowing women to drive; Saudi Arabia is regularly condemned elsewhere for its human right violations, treatment of women, and actions in Yemen.  I dare say there isn't much need  for a thread, as I am not sure we have many supporters of many of Saudi Arabia's actions here.

On to Trump, I think there is a little more than a woman said he toucher her crotch.  Here is a list of some of his alleged transgressions.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

He also admitted as much in his "grab them by the pussy" recorded comment.  So we don't really need to rely on all these allegations to make a judgement on him.

I am sure there a lot of worse people than Trump in the World, but that doesn't mean that Trump is a bloke that needs to be defended so regularly.  I have never said that you don't have every right to do so, I am just a bit confused as to why you would make so much effort to do so.  

Mantis just likes to take the unpopular side of the argument. He enjoys being contrary and is usually very good and entertaining when he does so.

It requires a huge amount of skill and eloquence to take the difficult stance, to 'swim against the tide' successfully as he so regularly does and I've often admired him for it.

However, there is a fine line between rational and ridiculous. Unfortunately, this time he crossed it.

IMO of course.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:16:45 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: July 18, 2018, 03:17:25 PM »

+1 Tom

Thanks to Camel for liking this, wonderful:

https://twitter.com/SamuraiKnitter/status/1018570663932637184

Great read, that.

Cheers

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: July 18, 2018, 07:04:24 PM »

stolen from 2+2

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: July 18, 2018, 08:27:04 PM »

I remember a few years ago someone likened him to "a pumpkin having a nervous breakdown".

Still works for me but I do like the corn hairs.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: July 18, 2018, 09:13:13 PM »

This isn't the thread to discuss Mandela, maybe you could start a new one?  In that it would be good if you can provide some evidence that Mandela pleaded guilty to 150+ acts of public violence, bombings, killings etc.  It might be a fairly interesting thread for some.  

Nobody in here has to my knowledge supported Saudi Arabia's policy of not allowing women to drive; Saudi Arabia is regularly condemned elsewhere for its human right violations, treatment of women, and actions in Yemen.  I dare say there isn't much need  for a thread, as I am not sure we have many supporters of many of Saudi Arabia's actions here.

On to Trump, I think there is a little more than a woman said he toucher her crotch.  Here is a list of some of his alleged transgressions.

He also admitted as much in his "grab them by the pussy" recorded comment.  So we don't really need to rely on all these allegations to make a judgement on him.

I am sure there a lot of worse people than Trump in the World, but that doesn't mean that Trump is a bloke that needs to be defended so regularly.  I have never said that you don't have every right to do so, I am just a bit confused as to why you would make so much effort to do so.  

Mantis just likes to take the unpopular side of the argument. He enjoys being contrary and is usually very good and entertaining when he does so.

It requires a huge amount of skill and eloquence to take the difficult stance, to 'swim against the tide' successfully as he so regularly does and I've often admired him for it.

However, there is a fine line between rational and ridiculous. Unfortunately, this time he crossed it.

IMO of course.

Ha! That's not a bad observation.

But I prefer the notion of 'stimulating debate' on a forum that is in desperate need of people with those skills. For my troubles this week I've been accused of threatening and abusing my wife when I wanted to play golf on a Saturday 25yrs ago.

But we move on.

Let's look at the Trump & Putin press conference. I listened with a lot of intensity because we have the two major players in global politics standing side by side having discussed the most serious issues we face. Firstly I'm encouraged by the dialogue and in particular the conciliatory approach as opposed to conflict. Second, I hear them agree that there's a mutal determination to solve Syria, to stop little kids being gassed. This is a subject that outrages me and even if there's a 1% chance this could be true I embrace it. Third, I am heartened by the apparent desire to avoid nuclear conflict and work closer together. Fourth, I hear that USA tipped Russia off about a planned terrorist attack in St Petersburg which undoubtedly saved many lives and brought both nations a little closer together.

These are important issues for me and I just hope this can gather momentum. Whatever the progress, however small, the positive rhetoric encourages me.

By contrast my fellow Blonde members, who by their own admission have superior logic aren't mentioning any of this. They are posting pumpkin heads and corn on the cob hair instead.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: July 19, 2018, 10:34:14 PM »

Trump invites Putin to USA in the Autumn.

Arrangements already in progress.

Strong Republican support.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: July 19, 2018, 11:55:41 PM »

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: July 20, 2018, 12:06:21 AM »

lol

look how happy the people are

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: July 20, 2018, 12:10:51 AM »

lol

look how happy the people are

Lol I love it :-)
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: