blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:12:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198237 times)
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2016, 09:48:31 PM »

Cheers had a read of your blog and Twitter.Personally love the under 1300 yards for A.J Green as expecting a lot of screens slants checkdowns in the passing game and a lot of pulling lineman in a run heavy game now ogbuehi gets the starting rt gig.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2016, 09:53:56 PM »

I'll have to have a listen to their new podcast and see what happens during the pre season. In fairness Boyd seems to have been making an impression too. Coach Lewis was re-iterating pound the rock in an interview too however that was more we'll keep doing what we've been doing rather than we'll run and run.

Hoping the individual markets will be out in the next few weeks, I'm on holiday next week anyway so I'll have another look when I'm back

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2016, 10:49:31 PM »

Regular listeners of the Around the NFL Podcast will very much enjoy this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/around-the-nfl/0ap3000000679556/Lil-Debbie-Invades-the-ATN-Podcast

"You're like the Donovan McNabb of hip hop"

Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2016, 09:21:13 AM »

Have done a few write ups of my opinion on a couple of things on my blog if anyone is interested and I'm going to try to put something up once a week till the season starts then I'll get some proper tips there if anyone wants to have a nose.

When it comes season I will definitely keep an eye on here and see what's on people's minds
Whereabouts can I read your blog Cavey?

Nfltipsblog.WordPress.com wasn't sure whether I could post it or not. Obviously it's all opinion and it's all 37 days out from the start of the season! But I figure if I can show my workings then if they fail I get half credit anyway :/

Feel free to post a link to it.

blonde works best in these spots with give & take, wise folks exchanging information, so no harm can come from posting a link to it. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2016, 09:22:41 AM »

In fact, there you go, sorted.

https://nfltipsblog.wordpress.com/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2016, 11:54:48 AM »

Regular listeners of the Around the NFL Podcast will very much enjoy this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/around-the-nfl/0ap3000000679556/Lil-Debbie-Invades-the-ATN-Podcast

"You're like the Donovan McNabb of hip hop"

Cheesy

Will be listening to this on the plane home from holiday! And thanks for posting the link, I do enjoy having a chat about nfl and know the chaps on here at the very least, come across as knowledgable. Mainly been writing a few things up when I'm bored, gives me something to do and has helped having an early look at some markets and trying to find something I'd consider value, also means I'm logging my thoughts at that time somewhere.

Bengals training camp hasn't been going too well so far. Kroft was karted off last week with a knee. So was Shawn Williams who's reggie nelsons replacement at Safety. So onto third choice TE Uzomah who's had 1 reception in his career

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 08, 2016, 10:42:39 AM »

More Vegas money was bet on the NFL exhibition game, cancelled last night because of the surface, than 10 of yesterday's 15 MLB games

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 08, 2016, 02:58:11 PM »

More Vegas money was bet on the NFL exhibition game, cancelled last night because of the surface, than 10 of yesterday's 15 MLB games
Crazy, bet millions of dollars are bet on pre season games as well.Are you gonna put up your NFL thoughts for this season on here or BE in the next few weeks?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 08, 2016, 03:02:07 PM »

Crazy, bet millions of dollars are bet on pre season games as well.Are you gonna put up your NFL thoughts for this season on here or BE in the next few weeks?

just about to write them, maybe 10 days time all being well

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2016, 01:10:30 AM »

FML didnt want to sign up to nfl gamepass for the full season this year as i get most of my viewing from sky espically with red button etc
but they dont have the preseason stuff so signed up on the 7 day free view tonight then canceled it straight away so they didnt take £140 from me

guess that was a mistake as they didnt give me the full 7 days just canceled straight away

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2016, 09:07:58 PM »

Quiz question: How many games has Tyrod Taylor started?

Answer: Doesn't matter. The Bills are giving him a six year contract.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2016, 08:45:14 AM »

Tighty, any truth in the rumour the Bills and the Cowboys are going to be playing together this year and employing a brand new 1A/1B committee defense?

We can't have 11 available guys for week one...

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2016, 11:08:17 AM »

Hard Knocks is coming to SkySports

Starting this Friday, 10:30pm, Sky Sports 2

great news, series link time

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
Evilpengwinz

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2016, 03:06:15 AM »

Hard Knocks is coming to SkySports

Starting this Friday, 10:30pm, Sky Sports 2

great news, series link time

Click to see full-size image.

Boom! Cheers.

Dunno if there's any Raiders/Packers fans ITT, but streaming the preseason game here. Packers starting OL + Lacy looked good, Hundley looked decent playing with the starters and definitely an upgrade over Tolzien if anything happens to Rodgers, albeit a small sample. Gonna be a hell of an offense to watch this season if they can keep everyone healthy, which has been the story for the last few seasons.

Raiders looked pretty meh so far, particularly on offense, although our new safety that we drafted in the first round impressed me in a couple of spots on the opening drive.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2016, 11:03:30 AM »

Has anyone got a view on anything that stands out on the individual markets? Seem only to be 365 at the moment

https://mobile.bet365.com/default.aspx?lng=1&zn=1&apptype=&appversion=&rnd=43504#type=Coupon;key=12-20464405-1-28861573-2-0-0-0-1-0-0-4063-0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-719;ip=0;lng=1;anim=1

I noted a few that I'm already arguing with myself on

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: