blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:19:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198289 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2016, 05:56:16 PM »

And no point me trying to trade up for Zeke Elliott...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2016, 06:11:28 PM »

Le'veon Bell potentially out for first 4 games after missing a drugs test😃

They're such lovely people those Steelers. Must of been hanging around with Martavis

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2016, 06:19:34 PM »

** looks up likely top draft picks in 2017 draft **

ffs.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 22, 2016, 06:31:54 PM »

** looks up likely top draft picks in 2017 draft **

ffs.

David "Future HOFer" Johnson will be the carrying the Gravediggers' hopes early on, methinks.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2016, 10:22:22 PM »

Josh Gordon conditionally reinstated, will serve a 4 game ban.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2016, 10:31:12 PM »

Was just coming to post this. Hopefully he'll get himself together and get going again. He was pretty damn good. You'd think he'd need the extra 4 games to get himself ready for the go anyway. Learning playbook and settling etc.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2016, 10:36:02 PM »

How long do we reckon? Does he play 12 games?

Browns have drafted heavily at wide receiver. There is a new quarterback for a change and they are hoping to build some support for Catfish Joe on the offensive line.

Let's be honest, if Travis Benjamin could get nearly 1,000 yards with them last season, it must be possible for someone highly rated to come in and do a job.

How does bringing back Josh Gordon help this new post-Manziel era?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2016, 10:37:35 PM »

Does anyone sign Ray Rice? He is saying he will donate his salary to charities helping the victims of domestic abuse.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: July 25, 2016, 10:42:58 PM »

How long do we reckon? Does he play 12 games?

Browns have drafted heavily at wide receiver. There is a new quarterback for a change and they are hoping to build some support for Catfish Joe on the offensive line.

Let's be honest, if Travis Benjamin could get nearly 1,000 yards with them last season, it must be possible for someone highly rated to come in and do a job.

How does bringing back Josh Gordon help this new post-Manziel era?

Gordon was woth RG3 at baylor so if the Browns keep him then he at least has a previous relationship with his QB. Everyone expects the Browns to finish bottom of their division and to challenge the niners for first pick so in fairness there's zero expectation there which must be a good thing for him coming back, and although they drafted there Corey Coleman was the only expected to really do anything this season so he'll slot straight in if he gets the playbook and fitness I'd imagine

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2016, 11:34:56 PM »

Commissioner has also bent the rules and allowed him to train with the team.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2016, 11:39:16 PM »

Does anyone sign Ray Rice? He is saying he will donate his salary to charities helping the victims of domestic abuse.
Cowboys😄
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2016, 07:58:46 AM »

Bills training report, day 2 (per WKBW.com):

Rex Ryan surely couldn’t have been happy with the way the second training camp practice of the year was conducted. It was a sloppy effort that produced a lot of lost opportunities in the process. Passes were inaccurate, some accurate passes were dropped, and the penalties were voluminous. On one snap in particular, Tyrod Taylor dropped back in half speed due to the intended receiver ran at half speed, while the receiver on the opposite side put everything he could into the route. Things were clearly not on the same page for the offense, which led to Rex Ryan declaring that the defense had won the day. While a few players did well for themselves, the level of efficiency the offense ran with on Sunday was not at all exemplary. The offensive players weren’t the only ones committing penalties, the defense was just as guilty. All around, the day was one to forget and one that was full of rust from the offseason.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/7-bills-training-camp-observations-day-2-731

An early outing for the Three Stooges Triple Facepalm, methinks.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: August 01, 2016, 06:57:14 PM »

Have done a few write ups of my opinion on a couple of things on my blog if anyone is interested and I'm going to try to put something up once a week till the season starts then I'll get some proper tips there if anyone wants to have a nose.

When it comes season I will definitely keep an eye on here and see what's on people's minds

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 01, 2016, 08:05:38 PM »

Have done a few write ups of my opinion on a couple of things on my blog if anyone is interested and I'm going to try to put something up once a week till the season starts then I'll get some proper tips there if anyone wants to have a nose.

When it comes season I will definitely keep an eye on here and see what's on people's minds
Whereabouts can I read your blog Cavey?
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: August 01, 2016, 08:30:53 PM »

Whereabouts can I read your blog Cavey?

Nfltipsblog.WordPress.com wasn't sure whether I could post it or not. Obviously it's all opinion and it's all 37 days out from the start of the season! But I figure if I can show my workings then if they fail I get half credit anyway :/

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: