blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:51:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198361 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #855 on: August 28, 2017, 08:47:45 AM »

Cameron Meredith down with a bad looking injury in the Chicago game too.

Could be put for 2 years apparently?! Looked awful, but that's blooming crazy, poor guy
Guess who drafted him tonight in the dynasty league you could of said something after all you took Macca  out of my hands

I said before the draft even started that there had been a serious injury in the Bears game, just didn't mention who!

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #856 on: August 28, 2017, 08:54:00 AM »

After seeing how good Vontaze Burfict looked last night the league decided to suspend him for 5 games for a legal hit he made during the Chiefs game.
Obviously the guy has a reputation and every Steelers fan in the nation retweeted the hit so it was made public. No other player in the league would have even been noted for it, but social media being what it is, he's now out of the first 5. Absolutely ridiculous.

Gif of it here This is the hit that the NFL is suspending Vontaze Burfict 5 games for. https://t.co/Xiyab0kdrC

I'm not going to say it was needed, and it doesn't look great at all, but leads with the shoulder and blocks the man off.

Schefter says there has been a rule change in the off season which has been implemented.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 08:58:42 AM by Cavey007 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: August 29, 2017, 08:15:25 AM »

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #858 on: August 29, 2017, 08:34:41 AM »

Haha. I have no reaction to that news. It's just mind blowing.

Matthew (not Matt) Stafford signing the biggest deal ever. Until the next QB comes up for renewal. 5 year $135m. Not surprising and it will keep happening.

Rams +3 still available in places. If you wanted to arb it, the market will be Colts +3 when it reforms at the bookies who suspended it.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: August 29, 2017, 09:19:20 AM »

For the NFL ignorati like me, what is significant about it?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: August 29, 2017, 09:21:49 AM »

BT Sport showed "Four Falls of Buffalo" over the weekend as part of 30 x 30 or whatever it's called.

Apparently, the Bills were very good in the 90's, & went to Super Bowl 4 times.

Well worth a watch.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: August 29, 2017, 09:52:15 AM »

For the NFL ignorati like me, what is significant about it?

nothing,the blue text is ironic

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: August 30, 2017, 11:08:53 AM »

How did you see Cinci's pre season Cavey, the O line looked to hold up ok against Washington. Would you still be worried about that unit and the secondary?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: August 30, 2017, 01:18:12 PM »

Joe Haden released by the Browns.Always did a good job on AJ Green.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: August 30, 2017, 01:28:51 PM »

How did you see Cinci's pre season Cavey, the O line looked to hold up ok against Washington. Would you still be worried about that unit and the secondary?
Left tackle and centre for Cinci are holding us back big time.Missed assignments is the big problem with Ogbuehi and Bodine can't seem to get any push.Secondary will be fine but the defense as a whole needs Burfict.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #865 on: August 30, 2017, 02:13:14 PM »

Left tackle and centre for Cinci are holding us back big time.Missed assignments is the big problem with Ogbuehi and Bodine can't seem to get any push.Secondary will be fine but the defense as a whole needs Burfict.

Pretty much that, they coped well with the weaknesses which were still there. But I would guess the plan in general would be to get the ball away quickly to hide the troubles in front of them. If they can give Mixon the space then he can make the moves. Give Dalton 2 or 3 seconds and Ross can be 30 yards down field if needed! That first drive against the Redskins they looked great though, moved the ball really well

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: August 30, 2017, 05:07:15 PM »

Cheers guys. I never thought I would be saying this but that George Fant injury looks to put the left side of Seahawks O line back in big trouble. Good job Wilson looks much fitter this season coz he's going to be on the move a lot.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #867 on: August 30, 2017, 05:58:53 PM »

They're one of the few O lines that looks worse than the Bengals on paper.

Ross tucker did his O line tiers this week (he's a former Offensive line guy) and he has the Bengals right down there, even below the Colts which was a touch extreme tbh. That Colts line is horrible

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: August 30, 2017, 09:59:44 PM »

Haden to the steelers apparently 3yr deal
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 03, 2017, 08:46:07 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/sep/03/jake-olson-blind-college-football-player-long-snapper-usc-trojans

College football is brilliant.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: