blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:00:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 197311 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: September 23, 2017, 04:29:40 AM »

Thought this was very good.

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 23, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »

Thought this was very good.

Good watch straight from the heart
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 25, 2017, 12:33:27 PM »

The Bears are gonna get a Touchdown out of this.

You think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/41386209

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 25, 2017, 01:41:38 PM »

The Bears are gonna get a Touchdown out of this.

You think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/41386209

Watched it on red zone and couldn't believe what I saw.He's lucky they won players get cut for silliness like that.Great week 3 in the NFL as players are up to match fitness.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 26, 2017, 01:00:27 PM »

I am going to the NFL at Wembley next week - Saints v Dolphins.

I watched my first full NFL game this Sunday - the Wembley game. I also watched Redzone the previous week and a long series of YouTube videos so I understand the rules.

What sort of things should I look out for? What should I expect from the teams? Anything I can do to enhance my viewing pleasure? What type of teams are these two?

Really looking forward to it!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 26, 2017, 01:15:46 PM »

I watched my first full NFL game this Sunday - the Wembley game. I also watched Redzone the previous week and a long series of YouTube videos so I understand the rules.

What sort of things should I look out for? What should I expect from the teams? Anything I can do to enhance my viewing pleasure? What type of teams are these two?

should be a good game

the saints have an explosive offense, drew brees at QB has led the league in passing, michael thomas is a number one receiver and there are three running backs including the former league leading rusher adrian peterson.tend to be a poor defensive team too so high scoring games are common for the saints

the dolphins were putrid against the jets at the weekend. they have been buried by a travel schedule that sent them to LA for two weeks to escape a hurricane, then back to hurricane clean up then new york then straight to london

jay cutler the qb is capable of big plays but also boneheaded stuff. look out for the defensive tackle ndamakong suh. a beast

jay ajayi the running back grew up in london, arsenal fan, likely to get some home support

as far as the day itself is concerned, they've expanded the tailgate section a lot. out of wembley park,half way up wembley way turn left and onto the site. stalls,stages, food, drink,merchandise etc. if buying merchandise there allow for long queues.

a trick learnt from Tal, rather than going for food/drink at half time go just before 2 minutes to go in the first half. there is a 2 minute warning in play where play pauses and you can get to the counter while that is on and frequently back before play resumes,missing the half time rush

in the stadium you will see the score/time/down and distance to go on small displays half way up the stadium. worth following so you know what is going on

enjoy. its a great day out. luck of the draw whether you get a good game but this did look the stand out game of the 4 this year to go to on paper

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 26, 2017, 05:53:07 PM »

should be a good game

the saints have an explosive offense, drew brees at QB has led the league in passing, michael thomas is a number one receiver and there are three running backs including the former league leading rusher adrian peterson.tend to be a poor defensive team too so high scoring games are common for the saints

the dolphins were putrid against the jets at the weekend. they have been buried by a travel schedule that sent them to LA for two weeks to escape a hurricane, then back to hurricane clean up then new york then straight to london

jay cutler the qb is capable of big plays but also boneheaded stuff. look out for the defensive tackle ndamakong suh. a beast

jay ajayi the running back grew up in london, arsenal fan, likely to get some home support

as far as the day itself is concerned, they've expanded the tailgate section a lot. out of wembley park,half way up wembley way turn left and onto the site. stalls,stages, food, drink,merchandise etc. if buying merchandise there allow for long queues.

a trick learnt from Tal, rather than going for food/drink at half time go just before 2 minutes to go in the first half. there is a 2 minute warning in play where play pauses and you can get to the counter while that is on and frequently back before play resumes,missing the half time rush

in the stadium you will see the score/time/down and distance to go on small displays half way up the stadium. worth following so you know what is going on

enjoy. its a great day out. luck of the draw whether you get a good game but this did look the stand out game of the 4 this year to go to on paper

Brilliant, thank you
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 27, 2017, 12:12:26 AM »

should be a good game

Tailgate gets very busy and food/drink is expensive both in there and Wembley of course.
The toilets in the stadium can get very busy with long queues. Use the ones opposite near the exits, they are usually pretty empty.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 28, 2017, 11:24:56 AM »

Donald Trump says the NFL as a business is "going to go to hell" if it does not change: http://skysports.tv/FSkP0j

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 28, 2017, 02:56:53 PM »

Tonight will be 195th meeting between the Bears and Packers, with series tied 94-94-6 and Green Bay holding a 3,335-3,331 scoring lead.

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 28, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »

Tonight will be 195th meeting between the Bears and Packers, with series tied 94-94-6 and Green Bay holding a 3,335-3,331 scoring lead.

Wow, that's some stat.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 01, 2017, 12:51:24 PM »

is the London game not on SKY today?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 01, 2017, 12:59:30 PM »

Doesn't appear to be.Live on BBC 2
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 01, 2017, 01:09:57 PM »

Doesn't appear to be.Live on BBC 2

cool thought i wa going to have to watch on gamepass

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 01, 2017, 02:11:01 PM »

Under 52.5 basically even money now.

Anyone else not a Cutler fan?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: