blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:05:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Blonde dead?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde dead?  (Read 19876 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 12:50:45 AM »

Are we having a Masters tipster competition this year?

That normally livens the place up!

Unforch we don't have Mere these days, but f we can find someone willing, & sufficiently competent to run it, yes.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 01:02:47 AM »

I know Tikay & Tighty won't like this, but there doesn't seem to be much activity on the forum anymore.

The forum is pretty much held up by posts in TFT and maybe the only reason people hang around the forum anymore? Even Fred itself is barely getting any posts these days. Often can be just 1/2 posts a day.

The rail is barely anything, only really busy when someones been robbed and potentially the only time Camel makes more than one post in a day. Stakes and diary aren't even worth a mention.

Has Blonde got long left? Sad

Why the fuck do you bring me into it?

You take trolling to new levels.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2017, 01:09:28 AM »

It's many many years since I've been this angry about about a post. Honestly didn't think I could get this annoyed about a forum post any more.

Mods, why wasn't it deleted as soon as it went up?

Pure trolling.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2017, 01:22:30 AM »

He's still angry at TC getting injured, and himself for not backing Ruby before Barry got smashed up.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2017, 08:08:12 AM »

Unforch we don't have Mere these days, but f we can find someone willing, & sufficiently competent to run it, yes.

Does mere not post any more?

He has been very helpful to Dazzler and I on the FPL spreadsheet wizardry and still is.
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2017, 08:47:19 AM »

I know Tikay & Tighty won't like this, but there doesn't seem to be much activity on the forum anymore.

The forum is pretty much held up by posts in TFT and maybe the only reason people hang around the forum anymore? Even Fred itself is barely getting any posts these days. Often can be just 1/2 posts a day.

The rail is barely anything, only really busy when someones been robbed and potentially the only time Camel makes more than one post in a day. Stakes and diary aren't even worth a mention.

Its about people posting rather than just reading which is something a lot of us are guilty of.

Very guilty
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2017, 10:51:15 AM »

It's many many years since I've been this angry about about a post. Honestly didn't think I could get this annoyed about a forum post any more.

Pure trolling.

it was posted at 3am

at least 5, maybe 6 hours before a mod sees it

its Aaron,par for the course unfortunately

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2017, 10:51:59 AM »

Does mere not post any more?

He has been very helpful to Dazzler and I on the FPL spreadsheet wizardry and still is.

not currently

very helpful behind the scenes on tft too

hopefully soon he'll be back posting

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2017, 12:01:25 PM »

I doubt it has, no, but it's not for lack of effort on the part of many.

You bemoan the lack of posts on Fred, then go on to take a swipe at Camel & the diary writers. I guess the irony of that is lost on you.

Do you think you are a net contributor to blonde, or a net taker? blonde is a collection of people. We can't force folks to post, or be reasonably civil to each other. If you want blonde to survive, it's up to folks like you to do your bit. The choice is entirely yours.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:14:31 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2017, 12:03:34 PM »

Pure trolling.

Yo if it was deleted you wouldn't have been able to do back to back posts. That would've robbed us of an almost magical sense of irony. I mean what's that? Aaron thinks I only post more than once on grim threads? Kapow take that you villain.

Loving your work Camel.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 12:05:30 PM »

Its about people posting rather than just reading which is something a lot of us are guilty of.

Most of us are "guilty" of that, if it is a sin. It's just the way life, & social media is these days.

There is so much to do, see & be entertained by these days, & it's easier to read what others write than write stuff ourselves.

Nobody needs to feel guilty, it's just how things are evolving.

We've had a great ride, all things considered.

RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 12:22:48 PM »

Why the fuck do you bring me into it?

You take trolling to new levels.

Keith

I nearly spat me coffee out reading your reply made me laugh out loud and still chortling.

Loved it - hope you all well.

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 09:41:21 PM »

Im not sure how long i have been a member on Blonde, must be near ten years?

I log in pretty much everyday, dont really know anyone on Blonde but still pop in to catch up.

Im guilty in that i have contributed zero in all these years yet love the place.

Fingers crossed it keeps going as i dont do facebook etc.

Think i started my first ever thread a couple of weeks ago as i just started running, better late than never.

x

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
PocketAces

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2017, 09:42:39 PM »

I've noticed the forum doesn't have much activity which is a shame because that's one of my favorite parts of online poker the community I get to chit-chat with. I hope it starts coming back to life because it seems like a ghost town.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2017, 09:50:59 PM »

Im not sure how long i have been a member on Blonde, must be near ten years?

I log in pretty much everyday, dont really know anyone on Blonde but still pop in to catch up.

Im guilty in that i have contributed zero in all these years yet love the place.

Fingers crossed it keeps going as i dont do facebook etc.

Think i started my first ever thread a couple of weeks ago as i just started running, better late than never.

x

11 years & 6 months.

That's a great thread by the way, well done.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: