blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:29:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The heart of a lion - A long and winding quest for wrist jewellery
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The heart of a lion - A long and winding quest for wrist jewellery  (Read 29679 times)
Marky_Crash

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2017, 01:59:43 PM »

Finally getting the trip in order on my own dime after the disappointment of closely missing out on 2 packages.

Flights = sorted
New ESTA = Sorted
New Passport = Sorted
Hotel = sorted

In the end I booked the Rio. Couldn't be bothered reviewing accomodation online which I had never been to any more so I just booked the Rio which I have stayed at a good few times before. Not the cheapest granted but at least I know what to expect and it is rather handy for popping down to watch WSOP events (maybe playing some if I can run golden before then) and maybe playing some deepstacks/cash games. It is also near the Venetian cardroom which I like too.

If all goes well and I have any sort of budget to play with I would like to rent a car again, preferably a Mustang GT as I really enjoyed zipping around in that the last time. Anyone have any good recommendations for car rental companies? Carrental8.com seem to have good reviews online and their rates seem reasonable but not sure if there are better options out there?

Just need to get grinding a bit online and try and boost the funds so I can have a bit of freedom to play some decent games over there.

Hope you are all running great!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: