blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:35:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195848 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2017, 07:08:21 AM »

Massive angle shoot. Absolutely horrible..Ads, the pictures really show how much of an angle this is. She 100% was walking to the. Ext then though 'hold on, I could win this here'. Smirky grin in the interview compounds it. She's only 16 and we all made mistakes (still do at 32) but this is a horrible misstep on her behalf.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2017, 09:12:11 AM »

Absolutely disgraceful and definitely significant that both cases were in Ladies golf.

I just can't imagine men doing that.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2017, 09:32:19 AM »

Hmmm. If she is being genuine, then it's the rules that are more appalling.

Her instant reaction was to say she didn't give the putt, fair enough, but she says she would have allowed it, but the rules state once she has verbalized it there is no take back.

As it's a young kid who may never have been in that situation before, the rigid nature of the rules seems to be the culprit here.

That said, the video won't play on my kindle and her expressions may tell another story, but the worded version, seems harsh but fair if you are playing to the letter of the law.

Conclusive proof that Adz is prepared to disagree with me on any given subject.

Adz plays golf too which makes this even more surprising.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2017, 10:41:28 AM »

Her instant reaction was to say she didn't give the putt, fair enough, but she says she would have allowed it, but the rules state once she has verbalized it there is no take back.

As it's a young kid who may never have been in that situation before, the rigid nature of the rules seems to be the culprit here.

That said, the video won't play on my kindle and her expressions may tell another story, but the worded version, seems harsh but fair if you are playing to the letter of the law.

You are super boring Ralph.

As I said "I havent seen the video" but I made my statement based on the comments on the actions, not a visual interpretation.

However, having read rinswuns comments, I am happy to admit I may be wrong.

Happier now you boring old drama queen? Cheesy

Anyway, off to Saunton Sands this Sunday to play the East and West course in a single day. As its a short step across the water from Porthcawl, which has been blowing a hooley, I am dreading the numbers that I could rack up!!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:55:10 AM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2017, 11:20:09 AM »

You are super boring Ralph.

As I said "I havent seen the video" but I made my statement based on the comments on the actions, not a visual interpretation.

However, having read rinswuns comments, I am happy to admit I may be wrong.

Happier now you boring old drama queen? Cheesy

Anyway, off to Saunton Sands this Sunday to play the East and West course in a single day. As its a short step across the water from Porthcawl, which has been blowing a hooley, I am dreading the numbers that I could rack up!!!

I haven't seen the video either.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2017, 08:58:31 AM »

Medias reports suggest that Rory has fired his caddie, who has been on his bag almost since he turned Pro, 9 or 10 years ago.

Not seen any explanation for it though. Anyone know?

Curious that two long term golfer/caddie relationships have split in the last month or two, as Lefty did the same thing.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2017, 09:10:06 AM »

Apols. I am on one today.

Women golfers getting all worked up about dress code.

Fine and good, but until male pros can wear shorts, why should women kick off about being allowed to wear gym gear etc.

Ps. I am clearly being contrite, as I love the short skirts etc Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2017, 01:29:23 PM »

Joke Orals 10 place offer is pretty good for the long shots.  I've gone for Tommy Fleetwood and Kevin Chappell both at 66-1.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2017, 12:09:14 PM »

Joke Orals 10 place offer is pretty good for the long shots.  I've gone for Tommy Fleetwood and Kevin Chappell both at 66-1.

Burnt Cheeseburger @250/1 tempted me in too.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2017, 05:55:34 PM »

My Lady Godiva EW on Cheeseburger moved the jokers market he's now 150/1!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2017, 08:21:41 PM »

I just couldn't help myself having a dabble on Larry "the larrap" Larrazabal @1000 on betty.

If Derek Ernst can win there I'm sure Larry's worth a small punt.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2017, 12:08:34 PM »

The full team(for the avoidance of  aftertiming accusations) is: Koepka, Grace, Cheeseburger, and Larry.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2017, 12:14:47 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4777626/British-golfer-Lee-Westwood-facing-50m-divorce.html
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2017, 06:57:33 PM »

What an absolute fruitbat Kevin Na is - he was -5 through his first six holes today - then he came to his senses..

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2017, 07:25:17 PM »

The Kisner lad is really stretching them.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: