blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:21:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195858 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2017, 06:32:28 PM »

You, Marky and my mum, lurking....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2017, 07:37:40 PM »

Shock horror I am on Mikko this week too in a small way but at a tasty 160 on betty - I wondered why his price had plummeted.

Also dabbled on Lucas Budgerigar and GGG for old times' sake.

Incidentally I spotted this picture of Jack Nicklaus and Justin Thomas who are both 5' 10" according to wiki. - Jack must be shrinking faster that Tikay.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2017, 04:33:02 PM »

sweat on
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2017, 05:39:38 PM »

sweat on

Yes The Dude looks to be playing and putting really well - if he can just stop throwing in a daft double-bogey per round..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2017, 04:26:09 PM »

Dunhill time. Love it. Lets see if we can get back on the winning trail reader. Wink

I am sweet on the chances of my old mucka Miko Illonen this week. Starting to hit form and a tidy links player, and just outside top ten last year.

You may have noticed I try to take advantage of those players I feel are starting to hit form after baron spells. No one has been out in the comparative wilderness for longer than GMAC, but I sense he may have turned a corner, and he too plays this area well.

Gonna keep some faith with the Barn rat. Showed plenty last week, and again plays well in these parts.

Some small ew darts also fired at Stephen Gallacher, Thorbjorn Olsen, and Marc Warren. GL

Tough school this.

5 of the six selections in top 20 with a round to go and probably not going to get a pick up.

Need the luck to change.

Cigar has been primed last few weeks but still not able to light it.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2017, 06:40:38 PM »

I'm pleased to see that Adzy finally managed to bring himself to post an update this week. Wink

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »

I'm pleased to see that Adzy finally managed to bring himself to post an update this week. Wink

I update all my bets, win, lose, draw.

Ralph, ever thought your endless dullard posts and drivel everywhere(any thread you pop into) might be why this place is getting so few posts?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2017, 06:57:16 PM »

Ralph, ever thought your endless dullard posts and drivel everywhere(any thread you pop into) might be why this place is getting so few posts?

In which case it's rather surprising that you can't wait to read them and reply in typically waspish fashion.

Are we having a bad day?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2017, 07:11:55 PM »

In which case it's rather surprising that you can't wait to read them and reply in typically waspish fashion.

Are we having a bad day?

No. I just get bored answering to someone that adds so little to everything here.

You have a selection doing well for your annual sweat. Congrats.

However, if you keep picking the same old names, which you do, its like a busted clock, it will be right twice a day. However, you only seem to manage it once a year.

Your posts are insults to those people that actually put some thought and effort into finding selections, by way of watching many hours, looking at stats etc.

If we are lucky, we might get told that Kevin Na, did well at X, the year before, if not, its the usual Tringale/GGG/Hatton etc, however you are that shrewd, having posted Hatton all season, you managed to stop posting the minute he hit form. WP.

Same as in the other thread. Last year all we heard about was Rob Holding. This season, now he is being universally laughed at, not a word.

Its just boring and predictable.

Still, at least we should be thankful you have stopped aftertiming for a while, since you were called out.

Good luck with your selection tomorrow.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2017, 07:26:34 PM »

You come across as a very sad and bitter man Adz with no sense of humour and extremely thin skin.

Your insults are actually a source of great hilarity to me so please keep them coming.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2017, 07:42:52 AM »

You come across as a very sad and bitter man Adz with no sense of humour and extremely thin skin.

Your insults are actually a source of great hilarity to me so please keep them coming.

You go down this road every time Ralph. Everyone is fine with you posting your random losing tips everywhere, but just don't start taking pot shots at the profitable people here, there aren't many of us left.

Fwiw,I have a lovely life,  and just because I nail your obvious shortcomings doesn't make me bitter.

Maybe a little sad, because i really don't enjoy having to remind you in public how pointless your posts are.

If that causes you great hilarity, then you are even odder than you currently appear.

Now, I'm off to play our monthly medal, and have a few scoops with the lads, I hope when I return, your bet has won. Gl.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2017, 06:05:05 PM »

Dunhill time. Love it. Lets see if we can get back on the winning trail reader. Wink

I am sweet on the chances of my old mucka Miko Illonen this week. Starting to hit form and a tidy links player, and just outside top ten last year.

You may have noticed I try to take advantage of those players I feel are starting to hit form after baron spells. No one has been out in the comparative wilderness for longer than GMAC, but I sense he may have turned a corner, and he too plays this area well.

Gonna keep some faith with the Barn rat. Showed plenty last week, and again plays well in these parts.

Some small ew darts also fired at Stephen Gallacher, Thorbjorn Olsen, and Marc Warren. GL

Yay, that got me out if it very nicely, thanks Adzy.

It only takes one, even a place, at prices like that.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:09:01 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2017, 06:10:14 PM »

Yay, that got me out if it very nicely.

It only takes one, even a place, at prices like that.

Yup. We were never gonna win. Hatton had it tied up almost from the start.

However 4 in the official top 15, shows we are looking at things the right way......just as the season comes to an end.... Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2017, 06:19:04 PM »

Shock horror I am on Mikko this week too in a small way but at a tasty 160 on betty - I wondered why his price had plummeted.

Incidentally I spotted this picture of Jack Nicklaus and Justin Thomas who are both 5' 10" according to wiki. - Jack must be shrinking faster that Tikay.

My height is shrinking in direct proportion to the increase in my waistline. Distinctly pear shaped now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2017, 06:47:39 PM »

Evening listener.

Justin Thomas has won the last two CIMBs and this looks quite a week field. I worry that he might be flagging after a long season, but 9/2 could look like a gift on Sunday. Win Only

If he isnt at the races, I have covered with Scott Piercy who has shown up ok last couple of years, and showed some promise after a break last time. He looks a nice back up at 40-1

Over in Italy, I like Matt Fitz, who did well here a couple of years ago, and is in top nick 20-1 will do. Rahm, could blitz them but he looks like a big gangly 2 year old who needs a summer(or in his case, a winter) on his back to fulfill his potential(FWIW, i have backed him for the FEDEX next year, as he just seems to want to play every week, and is hungry!)

Back up bet is David Horsey, who strangely seems to play well around all the central European courses. He has been in ok form and has previous here. 60s+ available.

GL

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: