blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:22:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  EAPT Montenegto Main Event
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EAPT Montenegto Main Event  (Read 11515 times)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 12:42:42 PM »

Table looks good today, everyone of my tablemates could potentially be a Russian millionaire fun player judging from dress, demeanour, chat and play in first 15 mins and I am the youngest!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 05:57:12 PM »

We have chipped up to 66k from 30k start approaching dinner. An old rascal opens the button and we three bet on the large side from the bb. He calls with a glint in his eye.

Flop 844. Half pot c bet from me and he calls.

Turn 8 bringing a flush draw. I am a bit more concerned about him having an 8 than a four but mainly I feel he is going to end up with a whole bunch of hands here that he might feel compelled to stab or bluff with. So I check call.

River is an offsuit ten. I stick to the plan and check. He fires a chunky river bet. At this point half of the table breaks out into an animated discussion in Russian, which is not allowed but also a confusingly timed intervention.

After being admonished by the dealer, they never get a penalty for this, I call and am shown the lovely AT.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 09:51:54 PM »

We are going into day 2 with 78k. 78bbs. Doubled up a shorty and lost another pot at the end. Its a slow old tourney so we won't make the money tomorrow I think. Reg is still open for three more levels. If I have an early incident and bust I may re-enter with 25 or 30 bb especially if it seems like there could be overlay. You guys will have the action with no mark up.

Great day. Most of the day the table was friendly and passive/abc. At the end a few young, scruffy unshaven types joined on their second bullet, so I dialled it down a bit. Hoping for a good draw tomorrow.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2017, 09:54:47 PM »

Good work Sir, well done.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »

Looking like a potential 50k overlay. I'm up to 105k after flopping an open ended straight flush draw and getting there in a 3 way pot.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 02:44:44 PM »

keep getting thar glgl
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 03:28:58 PM »

Looks like 437 runners. We needed 500 for the guarantee so that's a chunky 63k overlay. A third of the field, 147 remain. Looking around the room I recognise a tiny handful of people.

Second table of the day. Could be better, could be worse. My starting table had big stacks who seemed to play competenrly , so it is an improvement
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 04:21:59 PM »

We lose a huge hand. We get three ways to the river with q9 on a 58qq5 board. Our opponent ends up showing us quad fives after we get it all in on the river. The third guy possibly folded the other queen on the river. Not sure. Sick thing is that I was considering folding the turn. The direct next hand with 15bbs we find kqo in the SB to a loose mid position opener. Easy shove and we run into ak  and don't improve. Poker is a sick game! Thought I honestly played some good poker and am a bit gutted. Thanks for investing.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 06:04:03 PM »

I actually thought about folding the turn with the tips bad kicker, but was laid a great price and was closing the action. Likely was planning to fold river if I didnt improve but we made a strong full house three ways and got a bunch of money in.

Refunds for the two unused bullets will be forthcoming. bank xfers probably on Tuesday.

Thanks for investing, honestly think these party eastern euro tourneys are great...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 06:19:40 PM »

Very unlucky.

Loved the way you kept us updated, & the transparency - would certainly invest again given the chance.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2017, 11:14:07 AM »

two unused bullets, so 27 euros per 1% being returned using todays xe.com rates.

Thanks for investing
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:24:55 AM by bergeroo » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2017, 07:53:01 PM »

two unused bullets, so 27 euros per 1% being returned using todays xe.com rates.

Thanks for investing

I am rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Feels like a win, that.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: