blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:07:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  BLONDE FPL Thread 2017/18
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLONDE FPL Thread 2017/18  (Read 57350 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 04, 2018, 07:41:29 PM »

That Friday night football will catch a few people out. I was minutes away from not playing the triple captain chip.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 04, 2018, 08:03:10 PM »

i set my team up last night including changing captain

yet today captain hasnt been changed

lucky i am not involved in anything apart from trying to get as high a finish as i can

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RobM

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2018, 02:21:55 AM »

Great story from this week with Stuart Broad finishing number 1 in the world for GW37 out of almost 6million players! Seems being a world class sportsman is a transferable skill! 
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2018, 05:35:17 AM »

Great story from this week with Stuart Broad finishing number 1 in the world for GW37 out of almost 6million players! Seems being a world class sportsman is a transferable skill! 

Would of been more impressed if it was a dart player  180

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2018, 11:50:18 AM »

A great run for Team name censored (Phillip Marsh) in LMS he falls just short of the final, but collects £40 for finishing fourth.

The final week is a three-man shootout between:

No Kane No Gain (Martin Sutcliffe)
(.)(.) (david tighe)
No Place I'd Radebe (Brent Horner)

For:

1st. £240
2nd. £160
3rd. £80

Good luck all, once the season is over I'll update the original post with the full list of winners and send out PMs to arrange transfer of prizes.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 13, 2018, 04:59:55 PM »

Gaaaaaaaaaah

Mahrez to Martial for a hit on final day was not my finest moment. Wp Phillip.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 13, 2018, 05:17:43 PM »

Have I managed to squeak over the line by like 2 points or something? Very lucky if so as I've been in free fall on the home straight. Well done who ever won the LMS, I went out of that last week.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 13, 2018, 06:13:43 PM »

Have I managed to squeak over the line by like 2 points or something? Very lucky if so as I've been in free fall on the home straight. Well done who ever won the LMS, I went out of that last week.

Yea fairly sure your gonna pip me by a few points. Saints holding on for the clean sheet would have been enough too. Bad last couple of weeks for me too with triple captain failing and this week.

Bring on the world cup!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 14, 2018, 09:57:37 AM »

Well done to David Tighe for winning LMS. Pretty happy with 2nd myself, a cool comp where two players who wouldn't have even been top 6 in the bigger Blonde fantasy comps can take down the prizes with dogged consistency. Enjoyed it!

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2018, 01:14:39 PM »

Cheers to the guys running this, I'll be back to donate again next year.
Paul_Foulder

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 15, 2018, 12:52:52 PM »

Hi guys,

thanks for running - will be in to donate next season & for any world cup games.

when will final payouts be calculated?

thanks,
Paul
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 15, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »

Hi Paul,

I'll post a list of the winners and payouts this evening/tomorrow and also update the opening post with the list of prize winners. I'll then send out PMs to those who've cashed.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2018, 10:35:41 PM »

Great job Nick - much appreciated.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 16, 2018, 11:56:58 PM »

PAYOUTS:

Please see a breakdown on the league prizes for the various Blonde FPL leagues 2017/2018. I'll start sending out PMs but if you've won money then please feel free to contact me via PM with bank or paypal details and I'll send the winnings your way. Thanks for playing all, congrats to all the winners and roll on next season for those, like me, who had a season to forget.

League Cup

Prize winners:

🏆 Two Sisters Probably (Chris Brammer) £80
Runner up - Bluffallo Bantams (Paul Foulder) £40
Beaten semi-finalists - £10 x 2 rinswun and stribling
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FA Cup

Prize winners:

Winner: Bluffalo Bantams (Paul_Foulder) £160 🏆
Runner-up: The Dazzler (The Dazzler) £80
Beaten semi-finalists:
Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £20
Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £20
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Champions League Prizes

Winner: Little General (non blonde) £240
Runner-up Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £120
Beaten semi-finalists:
Monson Magic (Mitch) and The Boys (Noose) £30 each
£100 Classic:
1st. Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £1,000
2nd. The Silkworms (non blonde) £650
3rd. No Kane No Gain (SuperJez) £400
4th. Celery 2018 (non blonde) £250
£50 Classic
1st. Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £425
2nd. No Kane No Gain (SuperJez) £255
3rd. Athletico Kofty (Ryg) £170
£25 Classic
1st. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £200
2nd. UseTheForster (Mark_Porter) £120
3rd. Stevie's Wonders (Teacake) £80
£10 Classic
1st. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £90
2nd. UseTheForster (Mark_Porter) £55
3rd. Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £35
Free league (£50 added)
1st. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £25
2nd. UseTheForster (Mark_Porter) £15
3rd. Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £10
£20 H2H
1st. Valar Dohaeris FC (SherriffFatman) £280
2nd. Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £150
3rd. Monson Magic (Mitch) £100
Playoff winner: Valar Dohaeris FC (SherriffFatman) £70
Playoff runner-up: Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £40

Last Man Standing
1st. (.)(.) (Gherkin) £240
2nd. No Place I'd Radebe (Horneris) £160
3rd. No Kane No Gain (SuperJez) £80
4th. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £40
degston77

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2018, 12:19:28 PM »

Thanks for running it this season.  Season to forget from me pretty much.  Will donate again next year.  Well done everybody
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: