blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:10:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Apprentice 2018 thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Apprentice 2018 thread  (Read 49075 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2017, 03:52:02 PM »

i'll bet Sarah at 4/5

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2017, 04:18:27 PM »

I was was surprised he fired Jade. Didn't see that coming and I would've been on Lil Dave's side in the match bet.

She made mistakes (with the designers range name, not sorting a discount) but she was also forced by the other two to take control of the whole task and got the magazine on side.

I had the first firing at: 1/7 Harrison, 9/2 Jade, 8/1 Sarah but had no idea it was the last week before the interivews and really didn't think two would be going.

Right now it looks to be between Sarah and Joanna.

Always enjoy the show but haven't really been able to get behind any of the contestants personalities. I find myself longing for the days of Stuart Baggs (rip) and James McQuillan.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2017, 10:29:45 PM »

I think Joanna has to be favourite.

Won 10/12 tasks
2/2 as PM (convincingly both times)
Smashed the task that was in her industry

I'll be generous and give you 4/1 on Joanna win. And trust you won't have looked at any markets that give the final away obv Smiley

Come on pads, if you think she's favourite, you should be max betting 4/1!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2017, 09:23:13 AM »

what price can i get that if we hook pads up to a polygraph and ask him if he thinks Joanna is actually favourite he'll say yes and fail?

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2017, 11:43:55 AM »

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2017, 04:37:55 PM »

Caught up on the last three weeks. I was sorry to see Anisa go – Joanna wins the tightest-dress section unopposed now. I was pleased to see the three-way Harrison/Jade/Sarah boardroom. Harrison wasn’t the brightest candidate and has been well out of his depth since the start. I took a dislike to both Jade and Sarah, especially Jade, so that was a win/win week for me.

This must be the weakest final group for a long time. Usually most of the finalists have established themselves as strong contenders from way out. This time, I think there are only three who can win, so they have a slightly easier task. Elizabeth gets things done, but her lack of social awareness must rule her out. Sugar could never be sure she wasn’t going to do something inappropriate. I’d like Joanna to win, but she is the weakest candidate left and has been lucky to get this far. Only James, Sarah and Michaela are viable at this stage imo – and probably all of them could have been fired by now in a stronger year. James has wilted and been walked on a few times and Michaela might have been cast as the bossy one no-one can work with if Elizabeth wasn’t there. Of the three, I’d like to see Michaela get it, but I’ll be content so long as it’s not Sarah.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2017, 04:39:22 PM »

norrrrrrrrrr gotta be sarah

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2017, 06:08:12 PM »

Looking for Sarah vs Joanna last longer action

what odds?  Sarah looks the obvious favourite to me.  I haven't seen any bookie odds all series.

No bookie odds as the result has already been decided.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2017, 09:19:40 PM »

Christ - Michaela's hair looks like someone attacked her on the way to the interviews.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2017, 09:41:51 PM »

The Bolton bird looks a good thing to me if they can see past the flat cap image.  The other four look clueless and very inexperienced at growing businesses and making money.

I love the obsession with turnover on this show.  Who cares about turnover?  I could turnover £5bn a day as a bookmaker if i offer 11/10 each of two on coin flips i would be skint in an hour though.  They hardly ever talk about margins and profits just turnover.  It's very tilting.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:45:03 PM by arbboy » Logged
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2017, 09:46:36 PM »

I agree. Based on what we've seen so far tonight, I'd say it's her plus A N Other.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2017, 09:50:19 PM »

Incredible how terrible they all are

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2017, 09:52:48 PM »

Would love to see 15 blondes on a 'blonde apprentice'.  Wonder who would win?  Wonder who the runners and riders would be?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2017, 09:57:28 PM »

Pooh I thought Michaela was nailed on. Other two are lightweight compared to her

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2017, 09:59:54 PM »

Corporate image is so important to Sugar.  He is such a nit this show gets really boring.  Giving what a bullying, barking barrow boy he was at the start of his career in a clapped out van selling aerials it's incredible really.

The other incredible thing is they said 'Sarah would back a horse ew in a one horse race' because she is such a nit.  Sugar then says i need risk takers with big numbers and business ideas then puts the uber nit into the final who could fold aces pre flop.  Makes no sense at all.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 10:19:11 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: