blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:31:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The world cup
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The world cup  (Read 55815 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: July 08, 2018, 09:42:07 AM »

It's just so ridic.

Wait until we lose the final next weekend, which is the most likely outcome. The emergency services will be dreading it.

Looking through online comments, folk either seem to find this hilarious or utterly pathetic.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 08, 2018, 09:52:04 AM »

It's just so ridic.

Wait until we lose the final next weekend, which is the most likely outcome. The emergency services will be dreading it.

Looking through online comments, folk either seem to find this hilarious or utterly pathetic.

Put me in the latter camp, please.

Much prefer to watch the games at home these days, and not be surrounded by these bellends.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 08, 2018, 10:06:39 AM »

It's just so ridic.

You gotta be kidding me?

Utter idiots.

How can anyone justify grown-ups behaving like 3 year olds?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 08, 2018, 10:10:18 AM »

misrable gits.

a heinous crime being in good spirits and jumping on a bed. i've heard rumours some of them even went as far as a mock pillow fight.

crazy hooligans.

people having fun when drunk. ye gads.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 08, 2018, 10:13:37 AM »

There you go. Nice balance already. This is like black'n'gold v blue'n'white all over again.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 08, 2018, 10:19:50 AM »

It's just so ridic.

Dickheads end of. Unfortunately the game is littered with twats like these which is one of the reasons I’ve never really got into club football.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 08, 2018, 10:25:16 AM »

Thought about going into town to watch the game yesterday, soooooo glad I didn’t 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/police-make-number-arrests-after-1760517
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 08, 2018, 10:33:43 AM »

Just extraordinary.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/two-men-filmed-jumping-nottingham-1760382

Wednesday I'm in! Ten pints of stella, trash the Goran Ivanisovic section of the Wimbledon museum, then jump on a car and crowd surf while neanderthals sing the six words of 'It's coming home' they know. Makes ya proud.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 08, 2018, 10:45:27 AM »

Had a fun one in Leicester City centre last night, returning home from the family

Off the train onto the concourse, group of lads pissed up

One says to me as i walk past

"Is it coming home?"

I reply "Well I hope so"

"Of course its fucking coming home, Lads he's not sure if its coming home"

at which point six of them surround me and "sing" "It's coming home" at full pelt.

I mumbled something and slunk off

It was a great song, it made Euro 1996, but has been bastardised as a sort of anthem to the pissed up and those who struggle for brain cell count.

also, put me down as someone who doesn't understand why you would watch games in a crowd of hundred where every time we score you get covered in beer. Quite like watching the scenes on my tv though

Bah humbug ;-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 08, 2018, 10:46:41 AM »

Just extraordinary.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/two-men-filmed-jumping-nottingham-1760382

Wednesday I'm in! Ten pints of stella, trash the Goran Ivanisovic section of the Wimbledon museum, then jump on a car and crowd surf while neanderthals sing the six words of 'It's coming home' they know. Makes ya proud.

I keep being told its a minority. These videos suggest, that's not quite the case.

Never felt so proud.......not.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 08, 2018, 10:48:45 AM »

Remember when England beat Cameroon in 1990.

I somehow found myself leading a rowdy drunken conga of hundreds through Birmingham city centre. Just kept growing and growing.

One of my proudest moments.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2018, 10:51:58 AM »

Had a fun one in Leicester City centre last night, returning home from the family

Off the train onto the concourse, group of lads pissed up

One says to me as i walk past

"Is it coming home?"

I reply "Well I hope so"

"Of course its fucking coming home, Lads he's not sure if its coming home"

at which point six of them surround me and "sing" "It's coming home" at full pelt.

I mumbled something and slunk off

It was a great song, it made Euro 1996, but has been bastardised as a sort of anthem to the pissed up and those who struggle for brain cell count.

also, put me down as someone who doesn't understand why you would watch games in a crowd of hundred where every time we score you get covered in beer. Quite like watching the scenes on my tv though

Bah humbug ;-)

Smiley Absolute scenes! As Jon Champion might say.

I went to pick up a parcel from a neighbour after the game. Wandering back, another neighbour's other half grabbed me to talk 'football'.

He said "It's coming home". I half-chuckled thinking he was messing around. He glared at me like I should say it back. Scary. He then called me a pessimist for saying we'd be firm underdogs whoever we meet in the final. The whole country's gone nuts.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2018, 10:52:52 AM »

and this is right too

ABE is so tiresome! all over facebook, thankfully not on here.we are above it! I remember cheering on Scotland in 74 and 78 when we did not qualify. Archie Gemmill, Alan Rough, the Willie Johnston episode, then David Narey in 1982. Classic stuff

If Scotland were in the semi finals, who doubts that England fans would cheer for us? Stephen Daisley on the pettiness of the anyone-but-England brigade.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/why-proud-scots-should-now-support-england/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2018, 10:56:18 AM »

A funnier moment from yesterday.......

Went for a walk after the game and there was a group of people in a garden singing ‘it’s coming home’ to everyone who walked past. They did to a middle aged lady who replied ‘You can shove that fking song up your arse because I’m Scottish!’  
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2018, 10:59:29 AM »

there's a difference between smashing up a taxi whilst singing atomic kitten songs and bouncing on a bed. most 'scenes' have been of the pillow fight flavour.

everyone's so keen to be old and misereable. imagine being young and throwing beer in the air lol. or having a pillow fight. or intimidating people by singing a song written by baddiel and skinner at them... at full pelt no less.

fck me.

man up guys.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: