blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:49:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Give me a break
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Give me a break  (Read 176544 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1335 on: April 25, 2021, 07:44:10 PM »

I think Anthony Hamilton could be related to Mrs Red.

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: April 25, 2021, 07:54:33 PM »

What an unusual incident that was, not sure I've ever seen that before.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: April 25, 2021, 07:57:25 PM »

And Seema, "I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm pretty" presenting.

Lets all watch through the round window.

She really is terrible and exactly as your words quote.   Couldn't sum her up better than that.   What does she pretend she is good at the rest of the year?
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1338 on: April 25, 2021, 07:58:22 PM »

What an unusual incident that was, not sure I've ever seen that before.

Me either.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 25, 2021, 08:40:28 PM »

I think Anthony Hamilton could be related to Mrs Red.

I used to know him quite well several decades ago - nice lad.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: April 25, 2021, 08:42:04 PM »

Dave Gilbert really pisses me off with his beautiful cue-action and twitchy bottle.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1341 on: April 25, 2021, 08:53:27 PM »

Dave Gilbert really pisses me off with his beautiful cue-action and twitchy bottle.

He just doesn't believe he can do it IMO.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: April 26, 2021, 08:04:20 PM »

I'm aware that this is becoming a bit of a trend with me but John Virgo REALLY pisses me off - the patronizing git.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: April 26, 2021, 09:12:21 PM »

Selby simply dissected Mark Allen - really looking forward to his match with Willo.

Some interesting match-ups in the quarters.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1344 on: April 27, 2021, 03:13:52 PM »

Why is there only coverage of Trump Murphy, why no red button option to watch the other match?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: April 27, 2021, 03:49:25 PM »

Why is there only coverage of Trump Murphy, why no red button option to watch the other match?

I've been watching via BBC website.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 27, 2021, 03:51:19 PM »

selby is probably the best grinder to ever play the game but grinders don't win 3 out of 4 worlds then suddenly win another one years after.   Dott is a poor man's version of Selby.   At 11/1 he looks max lay material to me   such a shame dott didn't qualify

Squeaky bum time yet?

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1347 on: April 27, 2021, 03:54:57 PM »

I've been watching via BBC website.

Cheers Ralph. Didn't realise it was on there.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 27, 2021, 04:35:32 PM »

selby is probably the best grinder to ever play the game but grinders don't win 3 out of 4 worlds then suddenly win another one years after.   Dott is a poor man's version of Selby.   At 11/1 he looks max lay material to me   such a shame dott didn't qualify

Squeaky bum time yet?

Massively but i laid Dott pre event in 2010 when he had depression at 250/1 for much bigger chunks.  This sweat isn't nearly as big.  Dott never went ahead in the final against Robertson though so those two days were less stressful.   Still don't think Selby will have enough to beat Trump and Robertson the way they are playing.   Mark Allen clearly has 'off the table' issues right now so Selby's form isn't as rock solid as it appears.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/56891060
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 27, 2021, 07:01:12 PM »

selby is probably the best grinder to ever play the game but grinders don't win 3 out of 4 worlds then suddenly win another one years after.   Dott is a poor man's version of Selby.   At 11/1 he looks max lay material to me   such a shame dott didn't qualify

Squeaky bum time yet?

Massively but i laid Dott pre event in 2010 when he had depression at 250/1 for much bigger chunks.  This sweat isn't nearly as big.  Dott never went ahead in the final against Robertson though so those two days were less stressful.   Still don't think Selby will have enough to beat Trump and Robertson the way they are playing.   Mark Allen clearly has 'off the table' issues right now so Selby's form isn't as rock solid as it appears.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/56891060

Agree Mark Allen looked a little out of sorts and Willo started terribly today but Selby looks to be playing some of his best stuff.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 07:08:59 PM by Karabiner » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: