blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:27:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Pick two....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pick two....  (Read 4540 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 03:38:25 AM »

Need to know how much ammo the rifleman has...
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 08:27:56 AM »

Ha. Enjoyed this when I got sent it the other day.

I went for sniper & rats as pretty sure I could find a building that the others couldn't access and then just pick them off.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 12:10:14 PM »

I'd take the eagles and the rifle and just start running. Pretty much negates the use of the rats, crocs, gorillas and bears and the rifle guy could pick off the others while the eagles harass them from the air. Make it a war of attrition and humans can outrun pretty much any animal on the planet.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2018, 12:37:09 PM »

I'd take the eagles and the rifle and just start running. Pretty much negates the use of the rats, crocs, gorillas and bears and the rifle guy could pick off the others while the eagles harass them from the air. Make it a war of attrition and humans can outrun pretty much any animal on the planet.

Can I have a fiver on the wolves please?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2018, 12:44:08 PM »

And give me some action on the lions please.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2018, 12:52:06 PM »

I'd take that bet.

Wolves usualy give up after a mile or so https://animalsake.com/gray-wolf-facts.   With 50 eagles at them, zero chance they bother chasing for long.

Ever seen these fellas?  Humans are pretty good on stamina too

If we are using buildings and lakes to protect I self, I'd just build a fortress and get myself a gerbil to protect me.  Feck running.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »

This is who you choose to play against YOU, not picking the best human.

I reckon the average person holding a rifle is a rubbish shot. 6 billion people on this planet and how many can hit a tin can from twenty paces?

Average animals in this list are nearer peak fighting evolution than humans, who enjoy JustEat, Uber, social media and Gogglebox.

In this context, most of us play one simple role: dinner.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »

This is who you choose to play against YOU, not picking the best human.

I reckon the average person holding a rifle is a rubbish shot. 6 billion people on this planet and how many can hit a tin can from twenty paces?

Average animals in this list are nearer peak fighting evolution than humans, who enjoy JustEat, Uber, social media and Gogglebox.

In this context, most of us play one simple role: dinner.

I'll take action on a rifle owner in full hunting gear being able to hit a tin can from twenty paces.

You assume the rifle person can shoot and I'll assume the animals have not been raised in a zoo.

Wait, was this scenario created by a person who ate a pot brownie on a trip to the zoo?
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2018, 02:30:41 PM »

And give me some action on the lions please.

Lions sleep for between 18-20 hours a day. They have absolutely 0 chance of outrunning humans.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: