blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:00:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The long overdue (no staking) tennis betting and discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The long overdue (no staking) tennis betting and discussion thread  (Read 89933 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 25, 2021, 05:37:47 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/59037620

no quarantine for players with the job but 14 days in hotel for those without
cant see many wanting to make the trip to be stuck indoors away from training courts

I saw that overnight.   It is going to be pretty hard for Djokovic to hide his vaccination status if he is stuck in a hotel for 2 weeks.

I'd piss myself laughing if he was actually vaccinated, but just wanted to wind everyone up.

I think Ivey is in Dkjok's boat, as well. Dwan was chatting with him at the Hustler game over the weekend, Ivey was telling him there was a good game at the Aria he's playing at the moment. Got talking about masks and stuff, then Dwan asked him if he got the vaccine. Ivey's reply was 'I don't want to talk about that', but given he's not at the WSOP, you could kinda guess that.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 25, 2021, 05:52:33 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/59037620

no quarantine for players with the job but 14 days in hotel for those without
cant see many wanting to make the trip to be stuck indoors away from training courts

I saw that overnight.   It is going to be pretty hard for Djokovic to hide his vaccination status if he is stuck in a hotel for 2 weeks.

yeah he has already said he might not make the trip to defend his title

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 25, 2021, 09:25:51 PM »

Emma Raducanu back in action tomorrow and again a monster favourite. She has said she has no coach. So I will be backing against her in every match again until these prices change because I still think they are ridiculous.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2021, 04:38:26 PM »

Norrie looked good this afternoon

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2021, 06:08:01 PM »

After leading 4-1 Emma has lost the first set 4-6

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2021, 07:47:22 PM »

After leading 4-1 Emma has lost the first set 4-6

She didn't look good at all until she broke to win the 2nd set

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 27, 2021, 12:44:19 PM »

looks like those without vaccine wont get to play Aussie Open after the PM left it in the hands of the state PM who says not on your nelly (maybe not in the exact words)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/59062787

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 27, 2021, 01:22:59 PM »

G
looks like those without vaccine wont get to play Aussie Open after the PM left it in the hands of the state PM who says not on your nelly (maybe not in the exact words)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/59062787

Good

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 27, 2021, 02:35:18 PM »

Such a crazy stance since being vaxed doesnt stop you catching it or passing it on and pretty sure these players wont be a drain on any state provided medical care. Is there a logic to this beyond, we're taking this approach with our population so we cant give exemptions to foreigners

sola virtus nobilitat
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 27, 2021, 03:11:31 PM »

Such a crazy stance since being vaxed doesnt stop you catching it or passing it on and pretty sure these players wont be a drain on any state provided medical care. Is there a logic to this beyond, we're taking this approach with our population so we cant give exemptions to foreigners

I mean - this thread is going to derail fast - but I think it is pretty widely accepted that having a vaccine makes it harder for you to catch the virus, get affected by it less and therefore less chance to pass it on.

And yeah - why the hell should some tennis player who isn't vaxxed get to go stuff that some member of the Australian population can't do if they aren't vaxxed.

Presumably if any of the players catches Corona than they will need to get medical treatment, and that will be state medical care.

If they do it with tennis then they have to do it with every other sport and every other job? They already got enough heat last year for flying everyone in when Aussies couldn't even get a flight home or a hotel to quarantine.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2021, 03:40:13 PM »

Who you getting your medical info from, the towie virologist on Twitter?

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 27, 2021, 05:03:47 PM »

Anything that makes life difficult for that fraud Novak Chokeovic in his pursuit of the grand slam record (on his own) feels like a bonus to me.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 27, 2021, 05:58:17 PM »

Tbf, both you and Bergeroo resorting to ad hominem makes me realise how solid my ground is here :-)

It's a FACT that it doesn't stop you catching Covid.

It's a FACT that you can still be contagious.

It's a FACT that Novicaneovic will be able to afford to go private if he needs any healthcare or more likely, as the strapping epitome of fitness that he is, he aint likely to require hospitalisation.

Natch, yr all quite mad and only Horners comes up with a good reason for 'Good'.

sola virtus nobilitat
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2021, 06:02:36 PM »

Tbf, both you and Bergeroo resorting to ad hominem makes me realise how solid my ground is here :-)

It's a FACT that Novicaneovic will be able to afford to go private if he needs any healthcare or more likely, as the strapping epitome of fitness that he is, he aint likely to require hospitalisation.

Natch, yr all quite mad and only Horners comes up with a good reason for 'Good'.

It's a FACT you are less likely to catch it
It's a FACT your less contagious if you have it
Its a FACT not all the tennis players are multi millionaires

now please take your conspiracy theories back to the covid thread

thank you for your time

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2021, 06:26:27 PM »

It's a FACT you are less likely to catch it
It's a FACT your less contagious if you have it
Its a FACT not all the tennis players are multi millionaires

now please take your conspiracy theories back to the covid thread

thank you for your time

GFY, I'm a conspiracy free zone and dont get off on telling me where to post you dolt

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: