blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:42:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The long overdue (no staking) tennis betting and discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 53 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The long overdue (no staking) tennis betting and discussion thread  (Read 92586 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2021, 06:32:51 PM »

Such a crazy stance since being vaxed doesnt stop you catching it or passing it on and pretty sure these players wont be a drain on any state provided medical care. Is there a logic to this beyond, we're taking this approach with our population so we cant give exemptions to foreigners

Who you getting your medical info from, the towie virologist on Twitter?

Tbf, both you and Bergeroo resorting to ad hominem makes me realise how solid my ground is here :-)

It's a FACT that it doesn't stop you catching Covid.

It's a FACT that you can still be contagious.

It's a FACT that Novicaneovic will be able to afford to go private if he needs any healthcare or more likely, as the strapping epitome of fitness that he is, he aint likely to require hospitalisation.

Natch, yr all quite mad and only Horners comes up with a good reason for 'Good'.

Your ground is about as solid as my legs Cheesy

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2021, 06:55:06 PM »

GFY, I'm a conspiracy free zone and dont get off on telling me where to post you dolt

Proof of losing a debate is when you resort to name calling.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2021, 06:56:52 PM »

now back to the tennis

Alcaraz looks like the future of tennis had a great year

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2021, 11:21:02 PM »

GFY, I'm a conspiracy free zone and dont get off on telling me where to post you dolt

Proof of losing a debate is when you resort to name calling.

This is not a debate as it takes 2 or more to debate. Anyway, take yr debate discussion to the massdebater topic

sola virtus nobilitat
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 28, 2021, 12:37:08 PM »

Thread seems to have taken a funny turn since I last posted.

Haven't got time for that right now, just popped in to say Norrie is on Amazon now and Radacanu on about the same time this is due to finish.

Given Hurkacz has lost, I am pretty sure Norrie is top 10 if he wins this and the next game. 

https://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-race

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 28, 2021, 12:43:48 PM »

Haven't got time for that right now, just popped in to say Norrie is on Amazon now and Radacanu on about the same time this is due to finish.

Given Hurkacz has lost, I am pretty sure Norrie is top 10 if he wins this and the next game. 

I am getting updates from my mum as I await anambupance

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 28, 2021, 12:49:52 PM »

Hoping that isn't as alarming as it sounds and is just a standard trip for you.  Good luck either way. 

The boy is playing very well FWIW.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 28, 2021, 01:37:15 PM »

now back to the tennis

Alcaraz looks like the future of tennis had a great year

Elite talent. Looks a touch of value in the next round against Berrettini @ around 2/1.

An obvious step up in opponent but Alcaraz won the tiebreak tens warm up tournament here last week (beating Tsitsipas in the final), is clearly very happy on and used to the surface and looks in great form. Berre is back from a break and seems to be stuttering slightly despite winning.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 28, 2021, 02:58:00 PM »

Ah, he cocked that up.   Was 5-1 and 6-4 in the second set tiebreak and couldn't win it.   Top 10 will have to wait for now, but is still possible by the year end.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 28, 2021, 03:08:25 PM »

Ah, he cocked that up.   Was 5-1 and 6-4 in the second set tiebreak and couldn't win it.   Top 10 will have to wait for now, but is still possible by the year end.

Boy, does that Auger Aliassime have comebackability or what? I looked at the score at the beginning of the second set & thought he was toast
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2021, 04:20:46 PM »

Boy, does that Auger Aliassime have comebackability or what? I looked at the score at the beginning of the second set & thought he was toast

The stats at the end of set 1 were ridiculous.  Norrie had won 100% of first and second serves, and Auger Aliassime was winning 11% of second serves.  He looked burried in that tie break too, going up to 5-1, he wasn't really getting a look in.   Also Norrie had a volley for the match that looked easy enough and he missed by quite a bit.   I didn't see much of the 3rd set as was working and trying to follow Raducanu at the same time. 

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 28, 2021, 05:23:41 PM »

Hoping that isn't as alarming as it sounds and is just a standard trip for you.  Good luck either way. 

chest infection and vomiting

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 28, 2021, 05:47:26 PM »

Nirvana can have that effect sometimes Wink

Hope you're on the mend soon, mate.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 28, 2021, 05:56:20 PM »

Seems like the 1 billion plus vaccines have been a complete waste of time then in your opinion if I have interpreted you correctly. So yeah fair enough

Such a crazy stance since being vaxed doesnt stop you catching it or passing it on and pretty sure these players wont be a drain on any state provided medical care. Is there a logic to this beyond, we're taking this approach with our population so we cant give exemptions to foreigners

Who you getting your medical info from, the towie virologist on Twitter?

Tbf, both you and Bergeroo resorting to ad hominem makes me realise how solid my ground is here :-)

It's a FACT that it doesn't stop you catching Covid.

It's a FACT that you can still be contagious.

It's a FACT that Novicaneovic will be able to afford to go private if he needs any healthcare or more likely, as the strapping epitome of fitness that he is, he aint likely to require hospitalisation.

Natch, yr all quite mad and only Horners comes up with a good reason for 'Good'.

It's a FACT you are less likely to catch it
It's a FACT your less contagious if you have it
Its a FACT not all the tennis players are multi millionaires

now please take your conspiracy theories back to the covid thread

thank you for your time
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 28, 2021, 05:57:10 PM »

All the best. Hope it isn't as nasty as it sounds like it might be.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 53 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: